From Hurghada Day trip to cairo
By Cheap Tours
Explore the Egyptian capital on a 20-hour tour and watch the classical site (Pyramids of Giza – the Egyptian Museum) on a trip from Hurghada to Cairo and back.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 6-60, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- the lunch
- Transportation from Hurghada to Cairo and back
- Tour guide
- From Hurghada full day tour to luxor
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129136P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is From Hurghada Day trip to cairo?
- From Hurghada Day trip to cairo price starts from $76.93. Discover and book From Hurghada Day trip to cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Hurghada Day trip to cairo cancellation policy?
- From Hurghada Day trip to cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Hurghada Day trip to cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Hurghada Day trip to cairo?
- From Hurghada Day trip to cairo is hosted by Cheap Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cheap Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Hurghada Day trip to cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for From Hurghada Day trip to cairo?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book From Hurghada Day trip to cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129136P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hurghada WebdesignStop: 24 hoursthe representative of the company will pick you up from your hotel to go by air-conditioned car to Cairo,When you arrive you will visit the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square and discover one of the most ancient collections of Egyptian antiquities in the world, And Explore the treasures that tell the story of a highly developed civilization and Everything about the process of mummification and then will go to the restaurant for lunch and then will go to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and sphinx in Giza plateau, you will be surprised by this last memorial, one of the old Seven Wonders ,which was built more than 4500 years ago As the eternal graves of the Pharaohs Khufu, Khafra and Menkawara, and You will be surprised by the mysterious statue of sphinx with the head of Pharaoh and the body of a lion, and you can take the most beautiful souvenir photos, and return to your hotel in Hurghada. The days of this trip (Saturday- Monday -Wednesday)Read more
- You'll return to the starting point