Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada
By Book Tour Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by air-conditioned transfer bus around 10 am and driven to the New Harbor in Hurghada. There you climb the glass bottom boat. Through huge windows in the keel of the ship, you can enjoy an almost unclouded view of the underwater world on both sides. The ship cruises the big reefs at a slow pace, leaving plenty of time to take a close look at everything. You can spend the return to the port on deck of the ship and relax while enjoying the view of the Red Sea. Upon arrival at the port, the transfer will take you back to your hotel.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All services that are not mentioned in the description.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up guests from all hotels in Hurghada and the surrounding areas, the pick-up time is around 10:00 a.m.
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122182P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada?
- Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada price starts from $20.30. Discover and book Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada cancellation policy?
- Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada?
- Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada is hosted by Book Tour Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Book Tour Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Trip on a glass bottom boat from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122182P37
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Brilliant trip, amazing experience
Long bus journey but well worth it. Our guide Tharwat was brilliant, made the trip special. The boat trip on the Ni…
Book tour egypt cairo
Book tour egypt are amazing. They pick up us from the ship of Msc ( ain sokhna port) to cairo. We visited pyramid…
Great trip - worth the journey!
We had a fantastic time on our day trip. As other reviews mention, it's a long journey (pick up 1am and return abou…
Michael Lewis N00
Highly recommended Tour of Cairo and Giza
We had the most amazing time in Cairo. Had to wake up early due to an early flight so got picked up at 02:40am tran…
The excursion was great 😊 We really enjoyed the organisation of it (not too much time to wait, find the crew...), …
The best experience in Egypt
Excellent service, very professional guides, they met all our requirements, they were punctual and covered everythi…
Very professional,very good price!!! Communication fast and easy Very nice Transfer from/to airport in Sharm El Sh…
Amazing day trip!
The tour exceeded all expectations! The communication in the days leading up to the trip was clear and professional…
Words cannot describe how good it was
Excellent trip from start to finish Flight from Hurghada was easy and the meet at Cairo went without a hitch The …
Wonderful Day trip to Cairo - by plane
We are 60+ couple from the Uk and decided to book with Book Tour Egypt via their website after finding them on tr…
The best excursions ever
The trip to Orange bay was fantastic and the desert safari was quite a Surprise!! We did quad,buggy , jeep safari i…
Amazing tour and excellent value for money
Really excellent tour. Arranged fairly last minute (day before). Our tour guide Mohammed Mustafeh was excellent, ve…
Sand and Laughs
This was a surprise birthday treat and I loved every single second of it. They have decent quads, jeep safari was …
I used Book tour Egypt to go from airport to hotel. very easy to book using whatsapp It was a good service,punctua…
Good over all
We got picked up very early from the hotel to fly from sharm to Cairo. This was fine and ok and we accepted we’d ha…
More to explore in Hurghada
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Really enjoyed the trip , even bought some pictures of the staff as a memory , great way to see the coral reef while staying dry, lots of room for everyone to get a seat below deck
Written March 19, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.