Enjoy a Private 3-hours experience with Quad-Biking and getting to know more about Bedouin culture with a Private Desert Guide. A desert excursion where guests get the possibility to do adventure in the desert
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt We pick up all the travelers from their hotels
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67605P204
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada?
- Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada price starts from $58.31. Discover and book Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada cancellation policy?
- Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada?
- Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada is hosted by Marsa Alam Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Marsa Alam Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67605P204
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Marsa Alam Tours
Marsa Alam, Egypt
#17 of 215 Tours & Activities in Marsa Alam
- Reuben T00Luxor two day tour and hot air balloon rideThe guide Naama was great she know a lot, was friendly and pleasant. The locations were amazing and we truely feel we had the Luxor experience. Hot air ballooning was fantastic, temples, tombs etc as well as only a couple of shops for oil and carvings. It was not pressure else long and believe we went to quality locations. Lunches we good. This longs to note and for company for improvement. Make it very clear cash in usd is expected on tour for payment. I expected the balance to be taken from card I made deposit on Please send a itinerary before so we have a clearer understanding how the two days will unfold. Make contact 48 hours before trip. I was trying to contact to clarify and confirm pickup less than 15 hours before our 5am pickup and found the process frustrating. Guide and drivers were great. Hotel was not the one suggested on booking. Was adequate but not as good as the one we thought we were staying at.
- amandaluniz00Great insights from the tour guideWe loved this tour, mostly thanks to Adam, our guide. he was very insightful, explained everything with detail and calmly. He also had to deal with the agency since they messed up with the tickets and the tour information. We got first to Saqqara, then Memphis, we had lunch afterwards in what seem to be a restaurant who deals with agencies, since only tourists brought by tour guides were there, and finally we visited the pyramids in Giza. The driver we got despite the language barrier, was very nice and friendly, trying to make our rides as enjoyable as possible. I would definitely recommend Adam as tour guide, he does operate as a freelancer too.
- amandaluniz00Great to see lots of the temples along the Nile riverWe booked the tour through Marsa Alam, for which we dealt with Rosa. She has always been very helpful and available, making everything clear to us. We got the Royal Princess ship which was great; all the staff was very friendly and welcoming, the food was good, the rooms were spacious and clean. The only thing, that we would expect the water to be included with at least the meals, but none of the beverages are, need to pay extra for that. 40 EGP for large bottle of water. With regards to the temples, most were amazing and interesting, but some of the stops were really not needed and not worth visiting: high dam, perfume or esences shop (it's a tourist trap basically, but no one is forced to buy anything) or the alabaster workshop (same as with the esences one). Our guide was Ahmed, which was really helpful to have to organise everything and explain things. For some of the temples we visited, giving more context/history of them would be very helpful, as we felt a bit lost on some. For some of the temples, the guides are not allowed in for some reason, which really makes the guides not very useful. He let us some time after giving the explanations on our own to wander around and take pictures which we really appreciated.
- E6620IFtommyb00Good hotelVery graet hotel, the Entertainment Staff is very nice and vrey smiling, they have gread vibe, thank youu Nice for familyyyyy
- mostafah53300veryy goodvery nice hotel with excellent service and interesting shows . The aqua is very fun and amusing, i will recommend it to my friends.
- ryansI9347MF00Amazing company and friendly peopleThank you to Marsa Alam Tours and Ahmed Khalil, the company director for an amazing experience during my time in Egypt. Tasnim was very responsive and had great communication throughout the process and had organized a wonderful trip. I can’t wait to return next year and book through Marsa Alam tours again!
- linda59000Private tour of all pyramids of CairoOur excellent guide, Mohammed, took us to the red pyramid at dashir, stepped pyramid at Sakkara, pyramids at Giza and best papyrus shop in Giza. Very informative trip.
- Trip0576122267600LuxorWe have joined one day tiur in Lucor from Port Ghalib. It has been well organized and the guide was guide!!
- elisai67400Got to see all the basic things in Luxor in one dayThe day was nice and there was a alot to see. It felt like we were in a hurry all the time and we moved on pretty quickly. The guide was a pro and told many things about Luxor. Sometimes he was waiting outside and it felt a bit weird why he didnt come with us and told us more about the sights. The driver was super nice and drove safely in the crazy traffic. Take some cash with you in Egyptian pounds for toilets and food on the way there. And also have water with you.
- Cruiser70825000Beautiful trip to Sharm El Luli and El QuulanI've known Marsa Alam tours on the internet, I've found miss Mariam Who was very kind and keen to satisfy all our requests for a private trip. She was very helpful in chosing the right trip according to our wishes (nature, snorkeling). Price was good for a family. Food and drinks included. The staff (driver ) was very kind and we felt free to have our time;:the minivan was very confortable. The food eaten in El Quulan was delicious. I recommend Marsa Alam tours!
- 987ameliel00Beautiful sites but an average touristic experienceI booked a private one day trip excursion to Louxor from Marsa Alam with Tasneem. She was very quick to answer. We had both a driver and a guide for the day. The driver drove pretty fast and we had the chance to be 30 minutes early than most of guided tours for our first site seeing of the day : Karnak Temple. The temples and king valleys were incredible. Louxor is very touristic and a cash machine in a lot of places. For example be prepared to pay every time you want to go to the toilets for no less than 1€ per person….I would recommend to get some Egyptian currency avoiding having to pay such an amount just to go to the toilets. Our guide Hoda joined us in Louxor directly. She was kind enough to share with us her umbrella in the hot and shining day. Nonetheless, she just gave us a 5 minutes talk before entering the site area and waited for us sitting and talking with her friends outside of most of the buildings. It could have been better to get some informations and histories directly onsite. She also took us to very touristic places like essential oils shops and stone craving « factory » that were not mentioned on the tour planning. Last but not least we had lunch in a restaurant for tourists only. I bought a private trip in order to avoid the so called tourist trap, and thus, I am feeling a little bit disappointed by this trip that could have been better.
- 987ameliel00An amazing experience with an incredible guideI booked a one day trip to Wadi El Gemal national park with Tasneem. Thank to her for her quick response, organization of the trip and finding our guide. The trip was amazing ! Our guide Ahmed was a local who grew up in the desert and thus extremely familiar with it. He explained us some legends of his country as well as the benefits of plants and trees. He bought us some drinks, tea on shop as well as souvenirs. It’s the first time I saw a guide is as kind as Ahmed. We were the only tourists on all the spots (excluding the first one for snorkel but we had a private shaded tent). Ahmed did his best to make this trip as private and special as possible. He cooked a barbecue under the star at night. It was an incredible experience. We had the chance to found some wild camels. Do not hesitate to ask him about chameleon, snake or even scorpions if you would like to see it. He will do its best to help you find all these animals and insects. I would highly recommend to everyone booking a day trip with Tasneem and Ahmed.
- A9076BDjasonj00A can’t miss day trip from Cairo - incredible geography and natural beautyOur trip to the Black and White Deserts, Crystal Mountain and the Oasis was truly amazing. Our driver Ahmed and the Marsa Alam staff were wonderful and kept us well fed and entertained throughout the day, and the sites were breathtaking. I highly recommend this trip for anyone passing through Cairo!
- emiliepM3984RD00IncredibleWe were impressed by the beauty of the place. The guides were on top, everything was perfectly well organized, we felt safe. Tasneem reassured us on the phone, she was very quick to answer us and very kind We hope to do an adventure with Marsa Alam Tours 🤍
- lesleysker00SURPASSED OUR EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY.EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING.!! Three day tour from Hurghada, flight to Cairo to see bucket list pyramids and Egypt Museum day one, then day two to Wadi Rayan National Park with fabulous 4 X 4 jeep tour, fossils at Unesco heritage site and oasis experience, flight to Luxor to visit on day three the 'must see' Valley of the Kings and other temples then comfortable transfer back to Hurghada through the beauutiful and changing countryside. A perfect combination of adventure, experiences and luxury accomodation. Right from the start; the booking process, ongoing communication, transport arrangements including airport pick up and drop offs, itinerary, timing, guides and hotels we stayed in everything was first class. Cannot praise this trip and Marsa Alam Tours highly enough we were all delighted at the service and the itinerary. The hotels (Steinberger chain) were super standard just a pity we didn't have longer to enjoy them but our next adventure awaited each day. Can't wait to use Marsa Alam Tours again for our next Egypt adventure. Highly recommended and particular thanks to Salah who dealt effectively with a flight ticket name error and a last minute change for us.
Buy it with
Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada provided by Marsa Alam Tours
Product Overview: Private Morning Quad biking Safari Trip from Hurghada
Number of Photos