It is such a unique mix or combination between two different trips with such a price of one and the most recommended tours from Hurghada. It is such an offer just for a while and not for long. The day trip to Giza to visit the Pyramids, Giza plateau, the awesome Sphinx, and Saqqara pyramids. This trip is the most common from Hurghada. Private day trip to enjoy the oldest monument in the world. Excellent tour of the deep history of Egypt
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 18–19 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pyramids, Valley Temple & Sphinx
- Saqqara pyramids
- Egyptologist Guide from Hurghada
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Extra ticket for entering the pyramid
- Shopping, personal expenses and gifts in Cairo
- Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi Bay and Safaga hotels - extra transfer charge $25 per vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102328P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada?
- Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada price starts from $185.00. Discover and book Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada cancellation policy?
- Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada?
- Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada is hosted by Samegypt tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Samegypt tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private trip to Saqqara and pyramids of Giza from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102328P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Saqqara (Sakkara) PyramidsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Great SphinxStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#4 of 78 Shopping in Hurghada
- dblockl00Great, got there in the shortest amount of time it takes, good price aswellBrilliant even if your on your own, highly recommend going private with Hamad as the best option, flexible with days too.
- Bunny4bee00Great trip to Little Egypt in HurghadaGreat place to see all the great sites of Egypt in one place . Had a personal tour guide (Walid). He was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and knew exactly what angles to take the best photo. We book when in Egypt through Get Your Guide App. They collect you from hotel and return. Total cost for family £90 ( 2 adults & 2 kids ) Great value. Worth a trip if in area and unwilling to travel hours to the actual sites. A bit like LegoLand in Windsor. Miniature statues of buildings 1:25 scale.
- Climber1837683334800Hurghada funHurghada is a beautiful coastal city It enjoys a beautiful sea, attractive hotels, and wonderful views. In fact, if you come to Hurghada, you will not return
- S_Sonya2800Luxor Private Trip, The best experience and so much knowledgeMy partner and I had an AMAZING experience with Sameypt tours. Our driver and guide were very professional. It's an early morning start (5 am) and a long day, however it is so worth it. I have to say Osama, our guide, is so knowledgable about Egyptian history, and he's passionate about sharing the history. I would highly recommend this private trip to Luxor. Thank you for the experience!
- darksoul197600It's good, if you like things like thisIt's quite off the beaten path, but if you're interested in something like this, I think you should go. We were alone there, so we were just strolling from one monument to the next. I think with a guide and some more people, it's most likely a nicer experience. After about an hour of taking pics and really taking our time looking at everything, we were done. It was fun seeing all the famous buildings and monuments of Egypt, but I wouldn't exactly call it a highlight of my trip. Still, not a waste of time. Oh, and I saw online prices for 40 dollars/euro's?? Pay in Egyptian pounds like I did, you'll pay half that.
- amirhamzaah19000Save money on taxiI’m in Hurghada now ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ. Please I advise the people who are new here, download the Uber app. The Uber service will save you hundreds of pounds or your national currency as it’s so cheap. For example: if you went to a place from like 15 mins away from your hotel the cost will be in a private taxi £30/£35 return. The same coverage distance by Uber will cost £1.50/£2.00 one way, return obviously double. Honestly guys I’ve been bumped a few times by private taxi drivers, just use Uber and download the app, really safe and normal use as any European countries. Hope this helps everyone, wish I had the same help, could’ve saved hundreds 😢
- akramysalam00Dream became true wonderful day in Luxorit was a great day. All went very smooth and went well. My wife is very happy 😉 with this birthday present. We just got back. Long day but very good. Ousama is a great guide and person. Top 👍 And the drivers were excellent. Thank you for arranging it.
- Kim_67546400Day outGreat day out really enjoyed the time there thanku walid the tour guy brilliant everyone should go visit x
- 253mehulc00Good tour, Value for moneyWe used this company during family vacation and arranged Luxor and Cairo trips with them. The team is really helpful, gave us very nice tour. Price is lot competitive. Thanks Sam and Hamada for showing us around and giving us lot of information on ancient Egypt and its history
- 773roxannew00Walid !!!!If we had gone alone would have been done in 20 minutes and very poor, however Walid was our guide and was absolutely Fantastic. He took so much care and put a lot of effort into our visit taking some wonderful photos for us in an artistic way. He made the day so special and we are incredibly grateful. Without him it wouldn’t have been very good. Definitely go find him and ask to guide you
- BogdanAlex72005 stars is too littleI have been in this memorable private trip, including Valley of the Kings, together with my wife. We got a 2021 comfortable car with AC, driver and guide, which was actually an Egyptologist. I have no words to describe Hamad's professionalism and knowledge and not only of him but of all stuff. Hurry up to book with them cos they are too good to keep these incredible low fares too long. Many thanks Hamad and Samegypt for taking such good care of us ! Just listen Hamad's phone ring tone, "The lonely shepherd" by G. Zamfir and you will understand how was our experience. Thanks again!
- akramysalam00Awesome day in pyramids and museumIt was perfect and wonderful experience with Samegypt. Was easy to contact them to book Cairo private from hurghada and they answered in same time with all details needed. We had very nice time in Egyptian museum, old Cairo and pyramids. Lunch was nice tasty and restaurant pyramids view. Our guide was nice and helpful. Told us history and explained everything in perfect way. High recommended Samegypt and see you soon.
- nasseraJ6438GR00Worthy time and moneyCairo was amazing and the pyramids are incredible. We had a wonderful experience. I couldn't imagine that is that big. Our guide was super informative and very knowledgeable. We booked the tour from Hurghada. Easy communication through whatsapp and payed online. Excellent services. Thanks well and surely we recommend you with confidence.
- DusanDj197800Amazing trip to Aswan and Abu SimbelFantastic 2 day excursion to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Hurghada, with Hamada (an excellent guide) and 2 highly professional drivers. Comfortable vehicle. We could truly enjoy the landscape, history, … we do recommend this team.
- Y7692OK_m00Wonderful time in Cairo with samegyptWe have been in Cairo with samegypt tours. Everything was perfect. We had a wonderful time in Egyptian museum and pyramids. High recommended