Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hurghada WebdesignStop: 7 hours - Admission includedNearer to El Gouna area where it located the Dolphin House, everyday in the morning they gather near El Gouna and We and our customers enjoying the seen nearly everyday when it's rare to see dolphin everyday in the open water for more than 30 minute enjoy the race with the Dolphin's, NOTE: Only the fit swimmers go in the water in the dolphin stop.Read more
- Banana Boat & Quatra
- Buffet lunch & one soft drink
- All Transport by A/C minibus.
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Webdesign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had an excellent time on this trip. We were a large group (32 people, including children included from 3 to 11 years old). Big boat and nice conditions, refreshments and great food. Have seen and swam with the dolphins and done awesome snorkeling. The snorkeling guide is a…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from zoserguide, Manager at Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride
Responded Aug 25, 2019
Dear Alex thanks for this nice word and I hope all the family too enjoy their time in the trip. Regards,
First words that come to mind, wow what an amazing day. Always wanted to snorkel and what better place to do it then here. The guys on the boat where nothing but helpful , I had massive fear of my head been under water and didn't think I'd do it but thanks to these guys I did.…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Hagegg Zoser Travel Lux
Worth every penny would do it again.... Would say it was more like 4 hrs not 6 hrs but 4hrs id long enough f…
Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner
What can I say about this, you get to do everything for a good price. Excellent team and staff also helpful, you ca…
Best experience ever !!
That was deffinetly the best experience ever. First time in desert on dark but thanks to this very helpfull and fri…
Adam is a hero!
I booked our airport transfer in Luxor with Adam. It was reasonably priced, a good car and precise and welcoming. S…
Amazing sunset tour through the dessert
After being picked up at your hotel you drive to a small village in the dessert - the base station for the quads. Y…
My husband and i did have a great time riding these bikes, its a real stress reliever and allows you to let loose f…
Safari & scuba - totally recommended
We booked 2 day trips - safari in the desert and scuba diving in the Red Sea. We were picked up in a new and clean …
Loved the trip. Lovely large & clean boat took us onto the reef and we saw so many different fish and rays. We th…
Great vacation time
Emotions, impressions, many interesting historical stories. Beautiful panoramic view of the city of Cairo from the …
We had such an amazing time on this adventure. The guides we’re very informative and always made me feel safe when …
Great day trip to Cairo with excellent organisation.
Really friendly guide and a great tour of pyramids! Nice people on the coach, long day but well worth it!
We enjoyed the tour very much, but I have to say that it is very physically demanding in the desert with those Heat…
City and harbour tour
Amazing day out. Transport really comfortable. Tour guide really helpful and knowledgeable, even stopped to show th…
Very unhappy about this trip.
First of all the driver is crazy and doesn't value passengers life. He drove through the road with a police barrier…
Great trip and top class service
We were in Luxor for 2 days ant it could not have been better. Adam took good care of us and we was provided with a…
- Duration: 7–8 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride
- Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride on Tripadvisor
- Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride price starts from $33.00. Discover and book Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride on Tripadvisor
- Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride on Tripadvisor
- Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride is hosted by Hagegg Zoser Travel Lux. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hagegg Zoser Travel Lux on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hurghada: Snorkeling Trip at Dolphins House and Fun Ride on Tripadvisor