Relaxing A 8 days through the Red Sea to Enjoy of 8 days in Hurghada to perform the impressive activities in the Red Sea such as diving and snorkelling then relax in Resorts or hotels where you could snorkel and dive between the coral reef and see the most beautiful and rare fish. You can also practice other sports, as well as windsurfing and sailing. An optional visit to practise diving to discover the beauty of the Red Sea.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Tips Recommended.
- Departure details
- Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt Departure Point: Airport of Hurghada Dates: See Availability Return point: Airport of Hurghada
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16238P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Check-in time at hotel and cruise at 14:00 PM.
- Checkout time from hotel and cruise at 12:00 AM
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Optional tour to Quad Bike Desert Safari and Barbecue
- Optional your Diving, Snorkeling.
- Wear comfortable shoes, cotton clothes in summer and warm clothes in winter
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses, hat and a camera
- 1 person cost (1 individual Room/cabin); 2 o 3 people cost (double or triple Room/cabin); 4-9 people cost (2 double or 3 triple Room/cabins)
- The prices mentioned on the web are not valid at the end of the year, Christmas, and Easter.
- About the price of groups only valid for accommodations in doubles and triple Rooms or Cabins in Nile cruise.
- Rates increase by 20% during New Year, Christmas and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights?
- Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights price starts from $1,420.28. Discover and book Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights cancellation policy?
- Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights?
- Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights is hosted by Ibermundo Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ibermundo Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8 days. Discover and book Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16238P32
Reserve your spot
Day 1: Welcome to Hurghada, Egypt
About the operator
Joined in September 2015
#294 of 1,486 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- frankonomics00Disappointing experience.Staying in a building site is understandable given that this hotel is right next to the yet to be opened new museum. One day it will be very convenient. However, this does not mitigate for poor service. The poolside bar left us waiting 30 minutes for food and we gave up after 20 minutes waiting for coffee. Avoid the club sandwich unless you like eating several colours of rubber placed between slabs of cotton wool. The buffet restaurant is passable, but after a first visit, when we were told there was no need to book, we were given no choice of table - because the restaurant was fully booked! The staff are pleasant, but there is either something missing from their training, or the management is not up to par.
- tablu00The amazing Cairo-Giza-Alexandria odyssey by GAT toursImmersed in the wonders of Egypt, our five-day journey through Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria, meticulously curated by GAT Tours, unfolded seamlessly under the expert guidance of Mr. Mohammed Ramadan. From the outset, his ground knowledge and thoughtful advice set the tone for a truly unforgettable experience. A particular highlight was the unwavering support of Manar, an extraordinary connoisseur of Egyptian history and culture. Her expertise in various fields, from mythology to anthropology, coupled with her warmth and composure, enriched every step of our adventure. Throughout our travels, we were met with exceptional hospitality, starting with the attentive assistance at the airports, where the dedicated efforts of individuals like Mr. Mina and Aboud eased our journey. The unwavering commitment and skillful navigation of our driver, Ahmed, through the bustling streets of Cairo, Alexandria, and Giza, earned our utmost admiration. Our encounter with Egypt's ancient marvels was complemented by the insights of an astute Egyptologist, Ms. Manar. Her profound understanding of the historical, cultural, and religious tapestry of the region was evident, as she patiently answered our every query and shared intriguing anecdotes along the way. Our heartfelt gratitude extends to the entire team at GAT Tours, particularly to Mr. Mohammed Ramadan, whose dedication and attention to detail ensured our exploration of Egypt was nothing short of extraordinary. Kalpana and I are deeply grateful for the friendships we forged during this journey. Ms. Manar and the entire GAT Tours team hold a special place in our hearts, and our warmest wishes accompany them on their future endeavors.
- T7190NMcarolf00Day tour of old Egyptian Museum, Churches and MosqueA very interesting day with Wael booked with Memphis tours. He was full of knowledge of all the sights we saw at the old Museum and loved seeing Tutankhamun exhibits. We then went to the hanging church where Mary purportedly stayed for 3 months while in Egypt with Jesus, next door was the Synagogue and then we had a great lunch in Khan iel-Khahili . Afternoon was a trip to the Mosque and old palace of Mohammed Ali part of the Saladin fortress. We have no hesitation in recommending Wael.
- KhaledE229900Nice placeGardino is a very good place, staff are really friendly, Khairy was very nice and helpful, food was really good and drinks are good
- peteraX6256UK00Nile cruiseExcellent trip with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide who made our experience that much better and more fun.
- Happiness5084963797900Meryl On a trip to Giza EgyptWent to Giza to see the pyramids Stayed at the Steigenberger pyramids hotel Hotel has great pools and lovely communal areas it is safe staff are polite. The rooms could use a little face lift Plenty of eating areas to choose. from and reasonable prices. Wine in hotel is expensive ! View travel desk Hank Ahmed is really helpful he can organise trips for you and taxi Trip to pyramids We had car and driver Mohammed The driver will accompany you around if you wish At the pyramids there are lots of sellers of souvenirs how are persistently bothering you so a good idea to have a guide. This private trip worked out cheaper than an organised group trip you can buy on line and had the advantage of being timed to suit you staying longer or shorter at a particular site. If you like haggling you will love Egypt as there seems to be no fixed cost Everyone expects a tip so having lots of small notes in Egyptian pounds are very useful
- PAMI9990012 days in Egypt- Temples, Nile River Cruise, Pyramids, Alexandria and an Amazing TimeVery professional and efficient in booking my 12 day private tour through Egypt. This was a last minute trip, yet Nasser put together the tour to meet my needs. First and foremost, as a woman traveling alone for the first time in Egypt, I always felt safe. The drivers and guide were also very professional. My guide, Ali, filled with endless knowledge and passion about Egyptian history, taught me a lot and sparked a new curiosity. The tour covered a lot of ground and I was able to see upper and lower Egypt. It was an amazing trip and I will definitely be back to visit Egypt. I am glad that I could see so much, but next time, I would stay longer and spread out the visits to have more time to let everything soak in and to be able to stay longer in the places that I really liked such as Karnak and the Temple of Luxor.
- James S00Professional, Knowledgeable and Fun!This was a well organized and professional experience. My guide Mahmoud was very knowledgeable and a great guide for this experience. I enjoyed the show and the additional information along the route to Giza. I highly recommend Mahmoud and Ibermundo
- 327marwak00Great tripVisiting the temples is great. Sailing in a nile cruise is something to remember forever.people are nice, good hospitality.
- MTDynise00HelpWe book an 8 day 7 night Nile Cruise through Viator. We planned to arrive in Egypt several days before the tour and stay several days after the tour. We were provided an itinerary from Viator upon confirmation of payment. The local Egypt tour company changed the dates of the tour. We had to change our airline flight dates to accommodate the changes in itinerary. These changes were at a cost to us. In addition, the Egypt tour company is demanding that they book all of our hotel rooms outside of the tour dates and pay them for all transportation while in Egypt. The Egypt tour company stated that if we do not accept all of their terms they will cancel our tour. We contacted Viator for assistance on these matter and the only assistance they provided was to advise us that we may cancel the tour and accept the financial loss for the change of flights. Is there anyone else that we may contact to assist us in recouping the loss for the airline changes?
- British B00Trip to Pyramids and around the City.We went on a tour with Esraa, her and the driver were very polite, and teen friendly. We enjoyed our tour of the pyramids and our camel ride. We even went to a paper factory with beautiful art, a bazaar, and oil factory. Lunch was sooo good, actually the best food we’ve had thus far. The restaurant staff was so accommodating and full of surprises. We would love to go on more tours with Esraa. Lastly, she took amazing pictures every step of the way to document our experience. We received the pics soon after the tour was over.
- Stephanie R00Pyramids of Giza & Sfinx incl. camel ride, half day tour with FatmaMy partner and I had an amazing morning with our tour guide Fatma and the driver. She was very friendly and you could tell she loves her job. She told us enthusiastically about the history of Egypt and answered all of our questions. Everything was arranged as the itinerary described it. We first saw the piramides of Giza and the Sfinx. There was plenty of time to make pictures and Fatma took her time to make some great photo's of us together. The camel ride was a life time experience! The camels are well cared for. Fatma even showed us how they make papyrus and how Egypt aromatherapy works. After that we went for a delicious lunch in a restaurant of Giza. We would highly recommend this tour and Fatma especially!
- stevefromgreenpoint00Tour of the Pyramids with MariamMariam was an incredible tour guide! My wife and I felt as if she was a longtime friend showing us around. She marvelously navigated the balance of friendly to informative. She was very knowledgeable of Egyptian history and everything was pre-arranged (driver, tickets, camel ride, lunch etc.) so we never had to wait around. She even gave us a heads up with the proper etiquette on how to deal with the vendors around the Pyramids — which was appreciated. Also, there was also always plenty of time for a photo and she took some great photos of us! Finally, she gets major bonus points for baring the heat (+50°) in the middle of Ramadan. We would highly recommend her and this tour to anyone who seeks it. Oh and the camel ride was great!
- kembag201900Pyramid Tour w/MarbibaExcellent knowledge of history. Breathtaking sights. Enjoyed the camel ride. Lunch was very tasty. A very beautiful experience! Truly enjoyed my first trip to Egypt!!
- 485griffinm00Pyramid tour with MariamThe whole experience was amazing. Mariam picked us up right from our hostel and had some snacks and water waiting for us in the car. She gave us some great info as we approached the Pyramids and while we were there. The camel ride was super fun, and the Pyramids were absolutely incredible. After we went to a lovely restaurant and had a classic Egyptian meal. Mariam and this company did a great job!
Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights provided by Ibermundo Travel
Product Overview: Hurghada Relax Accommodation 8 days - 7 nights
Number of Photos