Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 15–17 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, French
What's not included
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Multilingual escort throughout tour
- Local tour guide in Luxor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing in Luxor
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Valley of The Kings
- There is an extra charge for transfers from El Gouna or Sahl Hasheesh 15$.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The exact pickup time for each hotel will be known one day before the tour departure.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22099P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada?
- Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada price starts from $184.00. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada?
- Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada is hosted by Pharaohs Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pharaohs Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22099P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1HurghadaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Temple of KarnakStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3LuxorStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Temple of HatshepsutStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Valley of The KingsStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Colossi of MemnonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2015
#460 of 1,068 Tours & Activities in Hurghada
- Teoman123400Expensive and the manager is very badFirst it’s very expensive. You pay 160€ for beginners! Than, the manager, from Poland, was very bad to his people! He screamed very loud to them in front of us! This is not professional!! The water is full of ashole shells. The Equipment is very old
- Damian R00Very awesome tripMe and my girlfriend took this trip not knowing what to expect. Both of us never dived before. The instructors are professional at what they are doing. The have great sense of humour and entertain all tourists. First dive lasted 25 minutes as we learned how to use the equipment. Second dive was at the depth of 9m for approximately 40min. Seen a lot of different kinds of fish and corals. The food on the boat was okay - don't expect too much for this money. We have seen dolphins swimming in the sea. Unfortunately they haven't jumped. Advise for others - bring some extra food and drink with you as the sea makes you hungry and youll also need suncream if you want to lie exposed to the sun. The boat was very spacious and comfortable. Its possible to sit in shade and out in the sun. Great trip and value for money.
- Louis W00That must be the best job everWent there on Monday 21st Jan 2019. Picked up from hotel at 8am for short drive to the dive centre. Picked up flippers and goggles and snorkel (anytime you're not scuba diving you can snorkel about the reefs) then a short transfer from the dock to the boat. Beautiful boat.(remember the boats name incase you go snorkelling too far and forget where you are) The 2 of us had our own personal instructor/guide who spoke excellent English. The lunch food was a small buffet but delicious. The reefs were beautiful and soo much wildlife. A mini ship wreck at the reef on the second dive which was cool. Constant communication to check we were ok and point out any unusual or outstanding sites. It was my first day scuba diving and I can't wait to do it again Would definitely recommend these guys. Professional, reassuring, kind and accommodating to any requests we had.
- Kar8930000DissapointedLots of waiting around, not given any water. Bikes were slow and drivers were very Authoritative. We had to pay for scarfs and Gogles after spending almost £35 per person. Why drive for 30mins in a jeep into the desert to ride a camel for 2mins then drive back. Waste of time, could of done the camel ride closer!! Was cold after sunset could have offered blankets. Food BBQ was good. Very commercial just want to sell you photos, videos and stuff and don’t give much explanation. Did a similar trip in Dubai was much better more fun and well organised. Music was shocking very geared for kids and kept the same song on repeat for 20 mins. Some parts were fun but overall expensive.
- kasia h00Never againI booked it for myself and kids (9&13). BIG MISTAKE! First of all the quads are not for kids, and definitely not for me. Driving it at almost 50 km/h was way too fast for me, but as we were in convoy I had no choice but to keep up. Kids were on a quadbike with one of the guides who at some point fell off it while riding, leaving my children on their own in still moving quad! Riding non stop for 2h on very hard, bumpy ground is dangerous, very draining, and not fun at all. You certainly dont enjoy the views as you have to concentrate of steering and keeping the quadebike in control! Everything was hurting me afterwords and I honestly couldn't face going back on it to go back from the dessert. Unfortunately I had no choice, and nobody has offered me any help. It was a scary and dangerous experience. I believe its only suitable for stronger men and very sporty women, but not for me or my family. Also keep in mind that you will be forced to buy scarfs and rent googles (additional £5 per person), and of course you can purchase video and photos (definitely worth it, Ali, the photographer was the only really nice guy from the whole crew, the rest of them were acting like they doing us a favor to be there) Food (dinner) is very basic but tasty. Camel ride very short but kids loved it. I would definitely try jeep ride, but never again quadebikes! And probably I would try to use different company. I found our main guide rude and not very informative. Collection and drop off was in a dirty, overloaded jeep, with way too many people in it. So altogether it was a dreadful experience.
- dawniedee00Brilliant day of diving and snorkelingWe booked our diving trip through Pharaoh and it was organised very very well. We were picked up on time from our hotel - driver and guide - and taken to our boat which I believe was run by another company - we had the very best day - the team on the boat were great and not only did my daughter get over 1.5 hrs of diving but i snorkeled, fished and swam in some of the bluest and clearest water ever. We were fed and entertained. Once back in port our driver and guide were waiting for us to return us to our hotel. I am sure we could have booked directly with the boat company but Pharaoh travels just made it very easy and straightforward and all for a very reasonable price. Thank you
- Henrique G00AmazingAmazing, we love to do this Trip. I recommend everyone to do this trip. We have seen the amazing corals and a lot of fish and a turtle. The staff is super friendly. Do not come to Hurghada and not doing this.
- Casper84000A short but bumpy ride in a 4x4 from your hotel, but a fun day out indeed.A short but bumpy ride in a 4x4 from our hotel took us to the Hurgada desert just a few miles out of Hurgada. Here we enjoyed a 40 minute Quad bike ride in the desert followed by a 20 minute ride in a "Spider". We then went on a Bedouin Safari trip to know about Bedouins life and tradition where we enjoyed a camel ride into the Hurghada desert. After and hour's drive back in a 4 x 4 we enjoyed amazing sunset views with a barbeque dinner and Bedouin show and folkloric dance. All in all a very enjoyable day and evening out. Well worth doing.
- Amr A00Excellent Wind and water for Board Kitting & WakeBoarding best in Gouna HurgadaExcellent Wind and water for Board Kitting & WakeBoarding best in Gouna Hurgada July, August weather is a hot outside if not in the water front
- mohammed k00very nice peoplewent with masters travel going was very nice and easy coming back not as good the guide starded to rush us when we had plenty of time
- Crimsondream00Good day out but .....The 4x4 driver was abit weird , The quads where great and we got to go dead fast .At the dune buggy centre they tried to make me get with my so called Dad who was just a man from my hotel . Very misognysist to all the ladies they were. The zoo isn't really a zoo . It was funny when a worker said that the Peacock was a true Egyptian man as he had 3 wives . The Bedouin village was a good place to buy some sand art. Didn't want to do Camel ride or telescope. Show was boring really and I would dare try the buffett as it was all out for insects to get .
- AMillor00Great ExperienceWe had a great experience with this company,our guide (Wafeek) was so respectful and always on time.we were able to see lot of places in our 5 days trip.i highly recommend this company and the excellent man (Wafeek)for your trip to Egypt.
- mshaloha00Awesome experienceWe had the best vacation ever. I liked dealing with those guys because they are so helpful and friendly. We could see as much as we can from this great country Egypt because there was no late in any appointment. I highly RECOMMEND this company to anybody wants to have a fantastic trip to Pharaonic land.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2018 • Solo
L'excursion sur une journée était menée par George, son français est excellent et il est aussi amicale que cultivé.
Je recommande cette excursion.
Je recommande cette excursion.
Written May 25, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada provided by Pharaohs Tours
Product Overview: Private Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos