The island is inhabited mostly by giant endemic turtles, sea lions, Galapagos hawks, dolphins and marine iguanas, the Pinzón Galápagos Island offers some wonderful diving opportunities and allows you to get up close with a lot of marine life, like turtles , eels, eagle rays, marine iguanas, dolphins and even lobsters.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Guide
- Use of Snorkeling Equipment ( Mask and fins)
- Hotel Pick Up (Inside the Urban Perimeter of Puerto Ayora)
- Food and drinks (Unless specified)
- Hotel Drop off
- Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The guide will pick you up in the lobby of the hotel, (Hotel pick up inside the urban perimeter of Puerto Ayora) or we can give you a good meeting point to join with us.
- 7M2P+VF6, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
- 7M2P+VF6, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220666P69
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is on boat and we practice snorkeling activity
- There no drop off in the hotel, the tour end in Puerto Ayora's Dock
- Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included?
- Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included price starts from $218.50. Discover and book Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included cancellation policy?
- Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included?
- Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included is hosted by Perfect Destiny. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Perfect Destiny on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220666P69
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPuerto AyoraOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMalecon de Puerto Ayora
- 1Pinzón IslandStop: 7 hoursWe headed to the passenger boarding area that is located in the port of Santa Cruz and then board a boat that will take us to a point known as Playa la Fe, which we hike around trails to watch iguanas. marine and then, if the currents are suitable, a snorkeling in its bay. Among the animals that we can find there are two types of bay sharks such as: white tip shark and black tip shark. We board the boat and travel to Pinzón Island in a journey of approximately an hour and a half. On site we can do a snorkeling time or two depending on the situation At the previous point of visit, we have lunch on board between snorkeling times in the area. The panorama of the place offers us a beautiful landscape and we can recognize the area as the home of sea lions, marine iguanas, turtles, eels, eagle rays and bay sharks (white tip). Penguins may be warned in the area. Arrival at port is at 4:00 p.m.Read morePass byMalecon de Puerto Ayora
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#2 of 32 Transportation in Guayaquil
- laura_romine00Amazing wildlife and great overviewWe really enjoyed this tour. We had the chance to snorkel and saw a shark laying in the sand and a sea turtle swimming and coming up for air, not to mention all the beautiful fish. This was also our first sighting of the blue-footed boobies and frigatebirds. The bay tour is a standard trip here, and having English translations was super helpful.
- Trip6505009361800Never book with these peopleNever book with these people. After taking our money and booking us for a very expensive excursion, they told us they didn't have room on that day and that we would have to come two days later. Then my travel companion got covid when they did have room for us, but they refused to give us a refund, not caring at all that we could come on the excursion and infect everyone else on the trip.
- AmorAida00Half day tour in Santa CruzEddie and the rest are wonderful . The activities were great for a first timer in Galapagos . Highly recommended.
- Flyer75733700DO NOT book with this tour company!!Here’s why: 1. The per person price through TripAdvisor is $246. The day after our tour, we walked by their office and asked what the price would be and was told $125 -- $100 if we book for the next day. 2. The tour description is misleading or inaccurate! It gives the impression that you’ll be on a private boat and says “We will have lunch on board…” The reality is that it’s an old water taxi and others outside of the tour were passengers. Lunch was at a restaurant on the island. They also say “This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers” when our group had 18 participants. 3. The boat ride itself was very rough with a constant smell of exhaust fumes – good thing we had Dramamine! 4. We had 5 minutes to change into our wetsuits at the restaurant, in full view of everyone. Good thing I wore my good boxer briefs! 5. Our guide was completely unmotivated! He would also walk way ahead of the group sometimes rather than provide any explanations or make sure that everyone was safe. On positive note: 1. The snorkeling and sights on Floreana were worth a visit. 2. The restaurant food was delicious.
- 242ruthesthers00PERFECT DESTINY 100%RECOMMENDABLEThe guide, the lunch , the excursion all was excellent, the tour is recommendable, I made snorkeling too.
- zambitoTL00Enjoyable day with a perfect guideVery nice city tour with fantastic guide Antonio (Toño). Highly recommended for a three hours though the main attractions of the city. 🔝
- Elke R00Cacao plantation and making chocolateWe had a lovely day traveling approximately 45 minutes outside Guayaquil to Cacao Mango plantation. We learned all about making chocolate, from growing the cacao fruit to preparing and consuming a tea and chocolate bar. We were also treated to a delicious cooked lunch prepared at the farm. Our guide Jefferson was kind enough to accommodate our last minute reservation and treated us to a coconut drink on our return. Our hosts' spoken English was very good and they were clearly passionate about their work.
- carsten_brennecke00Life-threatening ride with bad guide. Not recommended!Not recommended: Large group (16 people). The journey to the 5-hour hike was made in an ancient truck on which the fastenings of the benches were loose. The driver drove so fast and lurching that the ride was like a roller coaster. It was life-threatening. All the participants complained to the driver, who was also the "guide". During the 5-hour hike, the "guide" only explained something about the volcanoes 2 times and only for 5 minutes each time. The lecture was listless, boring and superficial. The "guide" was mainly concerned that all participants finish the hike as quickly as possible. While other groups visited different viewpoints, the "guide" told us to move on because they were bad. On the 5-hour hike, there were therefore only 2 stops at viewpoints. After the return trip, the driver did not drop off participants at the hotels, but simply threw them out of the vehicle in the village. No participant was enthusiastic, all were disappointed.
- allann84200Less than expectedWe booked with you because you were the only tour including flamingos. There was only one and he was distant to us. I don’t expect you to control the birds, but we could have swung back by the location after visiting the tortoise breeding facility. We were so disappointed and the guide seemed unconcerned
- Deborah K00Incredible day at sea, highly recommend!Phenomenal after we got past the rough boat ride SE (2hrs), Smooth sailing! The guides, the captain, the crew were accommodating, attentive and always on the look out for animals. We snorkeled twice, playing with the ever friendly sea lion pups. Sea Turtles, sharks, sea urchins, star fish, exotic plant life were plentiful. We walked a path over land volcanic rock, rested on a beach, learned about nature from our passionate guide. Plus snacks, galore and lunch on the boat. The last snorkeling spot was at kicker rock. You don’t want to miss this opportunity, for a beginner snorkeled it was intimidating at first, but once I relaxed and breathed normally there was a stillness that is hard to describe. On the return journey two unexpected surprises: a dolphin pod numbering in the 100’s and then a humpback whale with a baby.
- chibifillo00Perfect excursion from GuayaquilMy dice and I boíles the tour to Ayangue and it was beyond our expectations. The guide Jefferson really treated us with good care making his best to admire whales from the boat, taking pictures of us constantly and entertaining us in all the ways. The food was also incredibly good and homemade. This tour company is totally to be recommended
- mickeyg843008 Cascades of ManuelThis place was more than I imagined. The road led us through banana and cocoa into the Andes mountains. I experienced peace and power like no other. The strength of the water was to behold. The grandeur of the mountains was humbling. The guides showed me every path and helped me to become free and fully alive in this place. It tested my mental and physical abilities. We pushed forward through the forest to witness the most spectacular views I have ever seen. For the adventurer, the wonderer, the doubter, you will see, you will experience life here like never before. It will restore you. It will give you purpose. You must go.
- mickeyg84300You cannot find a better tour agency to Cuenca.The drive to the city was full of wonderful sights of the Andes mountains rising through the clouds. The view of the city from Turi was amazing. The city is full of life and culture. The architecture is a sight to behold. Like the streets of an ancient city. The food is so genuine and to see the process of making authentic Ortega Panama hats is very interesting and full of history. A must see experience for all travelers to Cuenca.
- Jennifer_Curtis100SHIPWRECKED by LIARSDANGER! The tour guide (Billy) LIED to us, changed the itinerary and we were SHIPWRECKED ON THE ISLAND with a broken, useless radio and NO CONTACT WITH CIVILIZATION! We were stranded because these HORRIBLE people! They ran the boat straight into a rock on the beach, and we had to jump from a wildly rocking boat. We tried to budge the boat for hours in extremely strong current that ripped our legs out from under us, but it was futile. They told us help was coming, so we hiked a cliff to see the approaching rescue, but it was another LIE. THE BOAT FLOODED AND SPILLED FUEL INTO THE GALAPAGOS OCEAN. We weren't rescued until late at night. THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE LIARS, and are refusing refunds or to even casually apologize!
- S6495VQgabrielam00Great TourWe visited las grietas and playa de los lobos, along with other places I don’t remember the names of. This was a great experience and the tour guide was amazing. He takes the best photos and knows a lot about the land.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Friends
Perfect Destiny me ayudo à organisar excusriones y actividades en los galapagos. Servicio profesional y recomendable
Written October 15, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Muchas Gracias estamos muy contentos en offercerles nuestros servicios, estamos gustosos en volver a servirles cuando deseen
Written October 15, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included provided by Perfect Destiny
Product Overview: Full Day Pinzon Island, Finishing in la Fe with Snorkeling and Lunch included
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos