Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock
By Latin Trails
Galapagos Hopper is the third vessel of Galapagos Journey Fleet focused on attending the Daily Tour´s Market in San Cristobal Island. Galapagos Hopper was custom built to host a maximum of 12 passengers, and it delivers a personalized service with high quality of service, which represents all the boats of Galapagos Journey Fleet. The navigation onboard this catamaran is more stable and calm, minimizing dizziness problems that many passengers feel on daily tour boats. Thus, sailing aboard the Galapagos Hopper is being more comfortable and relaxing.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 5-65, max of 12 per group
What's not included
- There is a permanent hydration station aboard with coffee, tea, infusions, and water as well as snacks after every activity.
- The meal is based on fish/chicken, vegetables, and carbohydrates.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Departure details
- San Cristóbal Island, Ecuador A crew member will pick up the passengers from the hotel they stay at in San Cristobal.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159623P4
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What time does Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock start?
- Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock on Tripadvisor
- How much is Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock?
- Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock price starts from $278.21. Discover and book Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock on Tripadvisor
- What is the Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock cancellation policy?
- Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Galapagos Hopper Kicker Rock on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159623P4
- You'll start atSan Cristóbal IslandSan Cristóbal Island, EcuadorA crew member will pick up the passengers from the hotel they stay at in San Cristobal.See address & details
- 1Kicker RockStop: 3 hoursOnce the group arrives at the tuff cone eroded into twin peaks Kicker Rock, guests can either do snorkeling or scuba diving (under the previous request). There is vast wildlife living in its surroundings, its cliffs are home to blue footed boobies and other sea birds. In terms of marine life, some of the species that can be seen are sea lions, reef fish, rays, hammerhead shark, sea turtles and much more.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great way to see the Galapagos!
We took a cruise in the Galapagos with Sea Star Cruises aboard the Domenica to celebrate landmark birthdays and oth…
Perfect family holiday
Our family travelled around Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands for just over two weeks last March. Our in-country tr…
Amazing tour of Quito and the area
Plain and simple, Latin Trails did an amazing job showing us around both the Quito area and the Galapagos islands. …
Galapagos vacation: just amazing
We were recommended to Latin Trails by one of our neighbors who had traveled to Galapgos 3 years ago. We are extre…
Galápagos cruise with the family
I had the opportunity to join a departure as a guest with my family. I have guided on board the Sea Star before, bu…
Amazing Trip in Quito thank you Latin Trails
My husband and I took a trip to the Galapagos Islands and Latin Trails coordinated our fabulous stay at the ILLA Ex…
Luxury & Wildlife Experience
Travelled Galapagos Islands with Sea Star Cruises (Latin Trails). One of the highlight experiences of all of my tr…
Middle of the World Tour with Estalia
Estalia our guide was awesum. He easily accommodated our wishes, amending the schedule to suit our needs. We were…
Beautiful islands -- Poor response to homophobia
Our guides in & out of Quito were prompt, nice, and engaging. The "service" experience during the Galapagos porti…
We were met at Quito airport at 4 am by Martha of Latin Trails( after a 16 hr delay in our flight from Lima). Her E…
Excellent guide and tour
We took a private tour of Quito city with Gina and driver Vladimir. Gina is very knowledgeable and speaks excellent…