San Cristobal Island: This island is home to frigates, sea lions, Galapagos tortoises, robins gannets, geckos, marine iguanas, dolphins and seagulls of the Galapagos. Its vegetation includes Calandrinia galapagosa, Lecocarpus darwinii and trees like Lignum vitae or Matazarno.In the nearby waters there are sharks, rays and lobsters. Near the city of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno there are tourist sites, such as Cerro Tijeretas, a nesting colony for fregatas and a statue of Charles Darwin, which marks the original site where he first landed on the Galapagos during the second voyage.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 11-65, max of 10 per group
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Accommodation in tourist hotel
- Maritime and terrestrial transport
- Lunch and dinner
- Airline Ticket
- Start:Pickup details
Airport pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included airports.
- From the lobby of your hotel, docks or arrives in the airport.
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Airport Isla San Cristobal, 39RM+GGC, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Ecuador
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P113
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- IMPORTANT: "Full days are tied to availability"
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In Ecuador the name hotel or hostal depends of the number of rooms but not of the quality of service.
- Every room (hotel/hostal) includes air conditioner, amenities and private bathrooms.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour?
- 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour price starts from $985.00. Discover and book 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour cancellation policy?
- 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour?
- 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour is hosted by BM TOURS SA. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BM TOURS SA on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P113
Reserve your spot
Transfer in + High land
“Lobo” Island and Ochoa Beach:
Full Day to Kicker Rock
About the operator
BM TOURS SA
San Cristobal, Ecuador
Joined in August 2015
#5 of 18 Transportation in San Cristobal
- 369dennist00ScamUnfortunately the tour never showed up a the pier and we missed our opportunity to do the main thing we were hoping to do, snorkel at Kicker rock. Book at your own risk. Our travel agent is working to get a refund from Viator. Hopefully we will get a refund for this costly tour.
- cgsantucci00Great way to snorkel at several spots around San CristobalI'm not sure if I actually went on this tour with BM Tours SA - as the person who was supposed to meet me never showed up. Another tour operator from Andry Tours looked at my voucher and said they would take me since they are all "a family." I actually ended up with a completely different group - so this review is really for Andry Tours and whatever agency they connected me with. That said. The tour was very enjoyable. Our guide, John, was very knowledgeable and helped us to see sea lions, sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, and hammerhead sharks (from a distance). The three snorkeling spots were full of marine wildlife. Note to those considering this trip, depending on the boat and the season, the water can be extremely rough. Even some of those who never get seasick were feeling quesy. Keep in mind for those who get easily seasick, you might spend about 1/4 of the time - the portion of the day in the roughest waters - feeling pretty bad without dramamine, etc.
- Claudius S00SCAM!Do not book this experience. This is a third party booking operator. Our experience, along with several other groups we spoke with ended up in a nightmarish situation booking through this site. In most all cases, they not honor the reservation, and overcharge without securing the booking. Several of us were put on the wrong boat, never mind the wrong tour altogether. We all had no choice but to take off to sea on a random boat without any knowledge of where we were going. DANGEROUS. The guide took us to a random snorkel spot, swam off and left half of the group in the open water to fend for ourselves for 1 hour. Absolutely DANGEROUS AND NOT SAFE. Please, do your research before booking any tour in the Galapagos. I hope this review helps many. Stay safe.
- inttraveller201700Place for red footed boobyVery nice sight seeing. Highlight was that we saw the red footed Booby. Snorkeling was disappointing. Guide raised expectation mentionning orcas, delphins, sharks, but we only saw a fin of a supposedly hammerhead shar but we were not allowed to jump. At kicker rock we jumped but water was murky some fish and lots of turtles. Current at the wall made it difficult to snorkel. Make sure you get a good mask as some are crap. Also the snorkel lets water in (not the advanced type. Best to bring your own. You get a wet suit.
- 821peggyv00TerribleWe paid to snorkel and fish, the tour did NOT take us fishing. Several times we asked the guide when we would fish and he said “next stop” and there was never a next stop. Also he was way more concerned with videoing content for himself, not guiding or informing us about any of the areas. At Kicker Rock we almost got hit by rockfall and the guide was oblivious, I honestly feel we could have been killed. So on top of not getting what we paid for, we had an epically useless guide. Do yourself a favor and shop around, this tour was the low point of our vacation.
- albertomE2117GL00360 Tour San Cristobal - a perfect day!360 Tour San Cristobal - a perfect day! Fabo (aka Shinoby) and his wife, owners of Eco Challengers, perfectly organized a highly professional, fun, informative, and diverse full-day tour around San Cristobal. We saw and swam with many animals including sea lions, sea turtles, sharks, blue-footed boobies, etc. Fabo, a certified Galapagos guide, explained a lot about the wildlife and island in a fun and informative way. The tour was well organized and felt really safe with support from a chef and captain on board, and with great fresh snacks and a delicious lunch. The equipment for snorkling was new and in a great condition. Thank you Fabo for this amazing day!
- BrianC642500SnorkelingSnorkeling, great. Boat we took out left a lot to be desired. When we booked this tour a newer in appearance boat was advertised, when we took the water taxis to the boat we used that day it wasnt the same as pictured. It did the trick but was small and on the older side. Kicker rock was amazing, the two beaches before hand were also very nice with a variety of sharks. Our naturalist onboard, Liam, very enthused, knowledgable and seems to really care about the environment and the animals that call it home.
- akblanco00Excellent TourThis tour is perfect for anyone who wants to explore hard to reach parts of San Cristóbal and learn about the beautiful ecosystem. Our guide, Lorenzo, was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The entire crew made us feel welcome and accommodated.The tour is a good mix of guided exploration and free time. I recommend taking a motion sickness pill beforehand if you’re not used to being on open water. I highly recommend this tour!!
- JamValeska00Not a good day tripThe tour was not good, we when with Andry and the guide Gustavo, was sleeping, was not attentive and some how rude. the boat wasn’t good as well. we saw much more in others free tours.
- J2286IAanniec00Great experience!Don't forget your Dramamine. Apply sunscreen. It was a great first tour. We got to touch on all parts of the island. We saw turtles, dolphins, sharks, sting rays, etc. it was a great time! But be prepared for a pretty bumpy ride!
- b_jorge_2700One Thousand Times YES!THE 360° TOUR IS A MUST IN SAN CRISTOBAL! We had such an amazing experience, this will surpass all your expectations! I highly recommend it. Shout out to our guide, Wilson! PS: please tip the crew at the end of the tour, they are all independent contractors.
- Teacher36years00Outstanding!!!!!!!Difficult walk on balconies rocks, but so worth it! We saw so many animals! Our guide, Remy was the BEST!
- Aub123300San Cristóbal, galápagos, do not stay at Andy’s HostelI can’t find how to start my own topic but if you’re going to San Cristobal do NOT stay at Andy’s hostel. The rooms are without windows like coffins and it’s noisy. The owner lied and said we’d given her $75 when we’d given her $150. However desperate do not stay here. San Cristóbal is small and the weekends get busy so book ahead. We’ve been island hopping on our own (my son and I) without a tour, unless necessary, so we didn’t book ahead- we’ve been lucky on the other islands. They are inflexible here unlike the mainland and the food is pretty average everywhere with a coffee shortage post pandemic too… Moaning over - as with most countries that offer spectacular sights there is often hard travelling involved. But this is spectacular. You don’t need to spend a fortune either. Come and enjoy it but a lot has closed in the pandemic so you probably need to be a little more organised than we were. Air B and B works here but the internet is terrible so it’s hard for people to have an online presence. In fact we didn’t have internet on Isabela before coming here so we couldn’t have booked ahead! The best meal I’ve had in two months travelling was the next block towards the sea from the dreadful Andy’s, on the left. Fabulous fresh fish, lobster and meat on the grill. It’s slow but worth it, cooked to order If you can afford it get the bi-plane to Isabella or back, otherwise it’s two long rough boat rides vía Santa Cruz and a few hours wait inbetween. I’ve loved it here, I was in Ecuador mainland before - I’m just trying to help not complain. It’s fabulous. For anyone who needs stuff with them there are hardly any shops so bring your shampoo/medicines!
- 701dorotaz00Do not book with this tour groupThis tour company cancelled on me at the last minute, and told me they did not have enough folks for the tour. I paid $1000 to go to San Cristobal for this particular tour for one day and they basically left me with no tour by cancelling.
- Val L00Amazing experience with FabricioMy husband and I LOVED this tour, and it was one of the highlights of our Galapagos experience. We snorkelled with sea turtles, sharks, rays and many fish... and were exhilarated in the channel between the rocks on Kicker Rock. We also swam out to a rock with blue-footed boobies on it (though didn't like the horseflies that bit us once we returned to the beach!) We also loved the commentary as we boated all around the coast of San Cristobal. Our tour guide Fabricio was a passionate, funny and charming advocate for wildlife, and has the best sea lion impression ever lol :) (We were happy to discover that we had unwittingly captured it in a couple of our videos.) We were also inexperienced snorkellers (and over 60), and Fabricio made us feel calm and confident (and only laughed a little bit when I put my wetsuit on backwards first time haha!). He also single-handedly dragged three non-swimmers who were hanging on to a donut, while swimming faster than any of us! Fabricio, if you're reading this, you were our favourite of the four tour guides we experienced on our trip! (And we'd love to see the GoPro photos you took that day - April 28, 2022. I had to leave my email address with you because I didn't have WhatsApp :))
Buy it with
4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour provided by BM TOURS SA
Product Overview: 4 Days Wild Life Encounter San Cristobal Tour
Number of Photos