Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Cote d'Ivoire is unique among its West African neighbors in that it hosts three beautiful golf clubs! This listing cites the details for the Abidjan 18 hole course, but we will gladly take you to Assinie or Yamoussoukro to golf (for additional fees). Send me an email or call me. The tour booking includes greens fees for 18 holes, caddy and club rental. You are responsible for balls, tees, glove, athletic footwear, water and snacks. All of these items are available at the golf course. Cruise passengers - reserve with us for a private tour and transportation to and from port for a special price!
- You'll start atIvoire Golf ClubBoulevard de France, Abidjan, Côte d'IvoireWe will wait for you at the front entrance on main level of golf club complex. This is where taxis would drop a person off.See address & details
- 1Ivoire Golf ClubStop: 5 hours - Admission includedWe will pick you up or meet you at the Ivoire Golf Club. They have rental clubs, but it is best if you bring your own clubs from home. You can buy balls, glove, hat, snacks, water at the club. Plan on 4-5 hours for 18 holes. We look forward to sharing this beautiful golf course with you!Read more
- You'll end atIvoire Golf ClubBoulevard de France, Abidjan, Côte d'IvoireWe will wait for you at the front entrance on main level of golf club complex. This is where taxis would drop a person off.See address & details
Ivoire Golf Club, Boulevard de France, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ivoire Golf Club
- Water and drinks are available for purchase at the club house. No food or drinks are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Josiane Miezan
Pleasant morning tour
We had a lovely tour with Josiane: You really get so much more from a city tour when you visit with a local! We saw…
Informative & Friendly Guide- Great Activity!
The tour was well organized - both the information and the route. We learned a lot and had fun chatting with the lo…
Underwelming and uninformative
Not sure what the other reviews were about but the tour provided no real information about Abidjan or Cote d'Ivoire…
Excellent morning activity
A great investment of the morning. Josiane started the tour punctually and was attentive to our needs. I made new f…
Interesting and friendly guides!
This walking tour of Abidjan's central business district, Plateau, is definitely worth the money. Exploring the cit…
Tours Saturday morning mean little traffic and offer a most enjoyable experience. Walk provides an excellent overv…
Great guides - josiane for Yamoussoukro and LukeYakro basilica were amazing!!!
Josiane was very organized and a good communicator. We learned a lot about Cote d'Ivoire and saw the treasures of t…
Ivoire Golf Excursion - Great!
We did the golf excursion with Josiane. The golf course is very nice, and the caddies are professionals. They are i…
Well worth it
Enjoyed exploring our new city. Josiane was a friendly and helpful guide, and very accommodating to our needs.
Perfect addition to a business trip to Abidjan
I really appreciated the tour! Josaine was a good guide. Especially Nice that the tour starts just around the corne…
Great day with Josiane!
We had a fabulous morning with our tour guide Josiane. She is lovely and took us on a walking tour of the Plateau n…
Visite guidée du Bassam-tres organisée et intéressante-fantastic visit!
Josiane etait a l'heure et tres organisée. Elle connait tous les détails de cette site heritage de l'UNESCO. Jos…
A wonderful afternoon
I recently moved to Abidjan for the Summer and it's been difficult to learn about the sights and history because th…
Excellent Tour of the Plateau
Josiane was fantastic! You meet at the Place de la Republique, and you end at St. Paul's Cathedral. She took us to …
Great Way to Explore Abidjan
This walking tour was a great way to see the Plateau neighborhood of Abidjan and learn more about the culture and h…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Golf Excursion in Abidjan !
- Golf Excursion in Abidjan ! price starts from $186.13. Discover and book Golf Excursion in Abidjan ! on Tripadvisor
- Golf Excursion in Abidjan ! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golf Excursion in Abidjan ! on Tripadvisor
- Golf Excursion in Abidjan ! is hosted by Josiane Miezan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Josiane Miezan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golf Excursion in Abidjan ! on Tripadvisor