Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui
By Baquianos Travel
You will be welcomed by a host Kogui family who will teach you about the importance of various rites of culture, their customs, and beliefs. A tree will be planted in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in symbolic representation of the environmental awareness that the Koguis tribes promulgate. The women of this family intend that the ancestral art of weaving not be lost, so during this tour, they will have the opportunity to learn a part of this incredible art.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Round trip transportation
- Ecological walk
- Contribution to the Kogui Community
- Food and refreshments.
- Baquianos Guide
- Travel Insurance.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Activities not described in the plan.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31830P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit, towel, hat or cap, glasses, sunscreen and camera.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui?
- Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui price starts from $294.00. Discover and book Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui cancellation policy?
- Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui?
- Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui is hosted by Baquianos Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baquianos Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit an indigenous Kogui community Mulkuankungui on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31830P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing Trip! Would recommend!
An incredible 4 day adventure! It’s tough but so worth it and the amazing group of guides/translator/cook get you t…
Lost City Track
Incredible experience to walk this track with this team: The guides : El Tigre and Daniel, Deivis (el Cocinero), El…
Very smooth trip up to the Lost City. Excellent food (and a lot of it), comfortable and clean beds, convenient swim…
Absolutely worth every step taken!
Absolutely memorable trip through beautiful nature to this mystical city! Lots of rain in the afternoons, but in th…
The tour was incredibly organized and planned. Our guides Miguel and Venre were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, …
Absolutely amazing! Beautiful views, challenging hike, immersive history, super well organized, patient and knowled…
EVITAR PARA TOUR A GUAJIRA EN FIN DE SEMANA
PESIMA EXPERIENCIA GUAJIRA / BAD ALTERNATIVE TO GUAJIRA TRIPS Lack of information, lack of attention, lack of coor…
Never again Baquianos
I booked a trip to Parque Tyrona through Baquianos. The organization was absolutely chaotic. There was not a single…
Trip of a Lifetime
This adventure was definitely a trip of a lifetime. It had been on my "bucket list" and I was so grateful to be ab…
Tough trek and totally worth it!
This was a tough trek, and totally worth it! Lots of up and down on the way to Ciudad Perdida. Less is more in term…
Best experience in Colombia combining sightseeing culture and unforgettable memories
We; two friends old friends from Israel, made this four days trek in March 2020 few days before Covid19 made its im…
The Lost city trail was a wonderful trek with beautiful views, lush green forest with other good trekkers, and made…
The trek was tough but 100% worth it, our tour guide Miller was brilliant every step of the way taking us to lots o…
Excellent attention, the landscapes are surrealist inside and in the middle absolutely nothing makes you deel you r…
Hiking La Ciudad Perdida with Baquianos was such a great experience! The guide, Miller, took such excellent care of…
We are staying just outside Tayrona Park. Could you arrange a one day excursion to an indigenous community for us? Thank you.