City tour Medellín
By Experiencia Sudaca Tours
-We provide everything so your only mission will be to relax. Seriously! -Our intemption is to give an experience, not a tour: it means that we perceive you as a friend, not a customer! -Our prices are really good for what we offer
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Pasajes metrocable
- Entry/Admission - Medellin
- Entry/Admission - Comuna13
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- This tour offer private transportation service. We will pick you up in the place you´re staying at. It can be hotel, airbnb, the airport or any other place in Medellín.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 240484P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with City tour Medellín?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book City tour Medellín on Tripadvisor
- How much is City tour Medellín?
- City tour Medellín price starts from $160.00. Discover and book City tour Medellín on Tripadvisor
- What is the City tour Medellín cancellation policy?
- City tour Medellín cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City tour Medellín on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City tour Medellín?
- City tour Medellín is hosted by Experiencia Sudaca Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experiencia Sudaca Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City tour Medellín on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 240484P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Estación Metrocable Juan XXIIIStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13Stop: 4 minutesSee details
- 3Plaza BoteroStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Parque San AntonioStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Pueblito PaisaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Experiencia Sudaca Tours
Joined in February 2020
#92 of 297 Outdoor Activities in Medellin
- Lux1Ferre00Great hike, amazing scenery and wonderful staffDecided to take in some nature while on vacation and found the folks at Experienca Sudaca. The guides were super friendly and accommodating and it was also great that most of the staff understood and spoke English, which made communication a breeze. We were taken on a trail in the mountains that had some amazing and beautiful sights. The guides were very knowledgeable about the area's fauna and flora and provided nice tidbits of information about the country. Great time and experience that's worth repeating, especially for the rates. 10/10
- 714bramm00What a great tripWe really enjoyed spending time with Miguel. He was a great guide and tailored the trip to our wishes. We also spoke quite a bit about te history of colombia and the region which was very insightfull en a truly great experience. I can definately recommend going on this trip.
- angiedevon00Excellent GuidesMiguel is the best guide ever! He is very knowledgable and shares a lot of information you may not learn otherwise. He also tailors the tour to your group's interests. He speaks excellent English, which is great if your Spanish is as bad as mine. If you are looking for an authentic experience with a fun and knowledgable guide, these guys are your guides!
- asmiles10100Astonishing peaceful and beautiful and friendly people.Spent a couple of days here before coming home, even as a single traveller it was easy to join in and feel comfortable staying there. I’m so glad I had time to visit Medellin and meet the people and sample the culture. A friendly welcome and accommodation was fantastic very clean and spacious with a fantastic view. Living in the city all my life I treasure these places out away in the mountain with the fresh air, views and silence. Activities were available and at night a log fire burned outside into the small hours where everyone is welcome to join in tell stories, sing, and dance if they want to. If my travels ever end up back I’m Medellin I would surely stay again.
- SinnerZinner00Great experienceBeing from out of the country I was a little worried, but we had a great time and they were lots of fun. Looking forward to coming back next year!
- 144blakem00Beautiful place, and great peopleIt was our first time visiting the city, and I don't think we would have found some of the great places we did without their guidance. One of our favorites was the hike they guided us on in El Salado Eco Park, coupled with coffee from the nearby plantation.