Best drivers , Best Cars , Medical insurance , best service in the city , we pick up all the travelers .
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Jose Maria Cordova International Airport, Vereda, Rionegro, Antioquia, Colombia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59740P18
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Airport Transfer?
- Airport Transfer price starts from $42.67. Discover and book Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airport Transfer?
- How much time do I need for Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59740P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2017
#73 of 633 Tours & Activities in Medellin
- U368QHtracyh00Well worth it!Amazing tour! Jhon was an exceptional guide. We highly recommend him :)! Very informative. We will be back!
- tompM1607KT00Escobar tourOur Guide was amazing. Very impressive and informative. He was passionate about his country. As Americans we felt very safe the whole time.
- MCG292900Beyond happy with these 3 toursWe did the Pablo Escobar, Comuna 13 and Guatape tours. The communication and customer service were superb. The places visited plus the knowledge from our tour guide Santiago, surpassed our expectations. We were in awww of how beautiful Guatape is and are thinking about coming back in the future to spend more time in this region.
- Albert D00great experiencegreat tour good guide with lot of knowledge pleasant group together nice driver too in a funny bus even with rain it was still nice
- pttttt100Really great tour, highly recommended!Really great private tour with a really great guide (Santiago). Very informative bringing the history of Pablo Escobar to life and the impact he had on Medellin and Colombia. Highly recommended!
- 60jesset00Incredible!Awesome tour! Our tour guide Pablo Rojas was super knowledgeable, friendly and funny. We had such an amazing time!
- dellywellyeire00AmazingAmazing the Pablo Escobar tour with our guide Pablo this morning felt like such an authentic experience. Its surreal to visit the grave and other key sites across the city
- abbyrose4200Great tourGood knowledge of Pablo Escobar and interesting tour locations. Would highly recommend to any visitors to Medellin
- 575abdulrahmank00Awesome tourExcellent tour. Very knowledgeable guide, get you learn and see lots of places related to escobar history.
- StefanieH44300Great tourThis was a great tour with Andres! We booked at the last minute, and immediately had communication from the tour company to tell us when and where to meet. Andres picked us up at our hotel, and we were the only people on the tour, so it was very private. We had a choice of places to go, so we skipped the Cathedral due to weather and saw the cemetery, monument to victims, neighborhood, and rooftop. Highly recommend going to the neighborhood that Pablo established! Andres was a great driver, and his English was excellent.
- Bill M00The best!100% recommend this tour! Fernando and Phillip made me feel like I was just going out with a couple of buddies. The trail was epic and the empanadas were excellent.
- yoaric202200Life SaversI had originally booked a tour through a different company, and they canceled on me the day of the tour, a few hours before. Thankfully I ran into this tour that had an even better time frame and was private, the same day that I had initially planned for. The cost was also at a great rate and the service was exceptional
- brucefU6696GU00A city struggling with its pastOur guide Juan Carlos was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. We visited four Escobar sites including the barrio that El Patron established for hundreds of poor families, where he is still virtually a saint almost 30 years after his death. Medellin traffic slowed us down, but gave us more time to learn from Juan Carlos.
- jakecT1914HB00Great tourGreat tour, Mauricio was amazing! He had so many exciting stories and gave you real insight into the mind of Pablo Escobar and the people of Colombia.
- Minivanvv807000My Pablo Escobar private tour experience.The guide could explain very well what was around us what were seeing. Bring comfortable walking shoes and a coat.
Buy it with
Airport Transfer provided by Atotours
Product Overview: Airport Transfer
Number of Photos