Being immersed in tropical rainforest while building with bamboo and re-imagining the act of dwelling, involving:
* bamboo craft at a variety of scales;
* collaborative creation;
* connecting with inner rhythms of the self and the world;
* waking up at sunset from a tree tent;
* feeling revitalised with crystal clear stream waters and plant based nourishment;
* gathering for evening candle-lit circles and day-time movement practices;
* taking wild walks into the rainforest;
* group discussions to do with observations, insights, readings;
* cultivation of a sense of wonder ...
25.07.19 - 16.08.19 will be spent in the rainforest.
Be sure to allow at least 2 days before and 1 day after for transport from Medellín and acclimatisation.
A bus will bring you to the rainforest near the town of San Carlos, where a 21 day experience of living in nature and building with bamboo will begin.
Accommodation + Food:
Tree tent accommodation will be provided for all participants. This heightens connection with nature, with the self and with others.
All meals will be provided. These will be plant-based and provided in a kitchen immersed within the rainforest.
This opportunity will be most enjoyed by:
* designers with an interest in bamboo construction;
* lovers of adventure and the challenge of pursuit;
* creative individuals who thrive on collaboration;
* nurturers of an attitude for contributing to life;
* seekers of meaning and inspiration towards purposeful living.
For a more complete sense of what this experience will be like, please have a look at what happened during Generation 1: Survival at: