Enjoy a 6-hour tour to discover what makes Medellín so innovative and why it was award the most innovative city of the year in 2013.
Start the tour with the Visit to Pueblito Paisa wich is located on top of Cerro Nutibara it is a replica of the traditional towns of Antioquia where you can enjoy an incredible view of the city.-Visit botero square and the museum of Antioquia, Walk through the Plaza Botero, consisting of 23 sculptures that the master Fernando Botero bequeathed in the center of the city. the Museum of Antioquia has the largest collection of the artist Fernando Botero which has 17 permanent exhibition halls and a temporary exhibition hall.
- Continue to San Antonio Park and admire the sculpture of the Bird of Peace that, ironically, was bombed in 1995, leaving dozens of civilians dead. Botero, defiant, created an identical sculpture and placed it next to the original. - use the metro cable to go to library park Spain formed by three large buildings nestled in the top of the mountain which is one of the architectural and cultural wonders.
• Pick up and drop off
• Local Tour guide
• Metro and metro cable tickets
• Enter fee to the Museo de Antioquia.
• Traditional handmade ice cream
• Authentic Colombian snack taste