per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pueblito Paisa
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P79
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are wearing masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour?
- Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour price starts from $109.00. Discover and book Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour?
- Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Medellin City Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medellin City Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P79
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pueblito PaisaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Centro Historico Santa Fe de AntioquiaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Medellin City Services
Joined in January 2014
#11 of 323 Outdoor Activities in Medellin
- Y7466VUmatthews00Great coffee and got to see the Jardin!We had a great time with Fabio, who drove us to a nice organic coffee farm and then to Jardin. The views of the Andes were extraordinary, and the coffee tour was very informative. Oh, and the coffee was great too!
- crystalrY807JG00"Outstanding Columbia Tour with Luis Reyes: A 5-Star Experience"During our tour of Columbia, Luis Reyes truly impressed us with his exceptional knowledge and experience. His informative explanations and insights made the experience all the more enriching. It's evident that his expertise greatly enhanced our tour, and we're grateful for the time he took to ensure we had a memorable visit. A definite 5-star rating for Luis Reyes!
- Destinie M00Best day of our vacationFlavio was absolutely the bomb!! We had the best time! We had to reschedule- they were so accommodating!! Flavio os soooo knowledgeable about all The places we visited! He even stopped and let us grab snacks! He even took some pictures of us for us’ The tour was amazing! The pictures don’t do it Justice!!! If u want a real tour from some one who lives through Pablo’ reign then he is the guy!!! I’m posting a few but u have to see it for ur self!! Make sure u stand like Pablo did every am and look at the view!!
- 677gittyr00Awesome ExperienceWe had a great tour guide who made sure to take great care of us. We were able to have unlimited pictures taken of us.
- W1341YVjamesb00Narco toursOur guide Carlos was the best subject matter expert for these tours. Very knowledgeable. Awesome experience!!!
- leahfX6006JZ00Tour reviewThe tour was a wonderful experience and a highlight of my trip to Colombia. Guide , Luis Reyes, was very knowledgeable , informative and courteous. I learned a great deal and would recommend this tour.
- aprilmoon2800Colorful vibesComuna 13 was awesome. We saw so much talent throughout the graffiti tour!! 💙💛 there are places to eat, shop, and take pictures. During the tour you see local rappers and singers. You hear different kinds of music playing from bars and restaurants. Comuna 13 is lively and colorful which I enjoyed so much. Our tour guide Luis Reyes taught me about Comuna 13’s history which was fascinating. He was kind and personable. I recommend him to guide you during this tour!
- Edder89500Everyday life tourThis tour is really cool. You get to see the other side of the city. Not only do you get a bit of history but you get to see the massive difference 20 years has had on one of the most dangerous and poor neighborhoods in the city. The area has such and joyful and welcoming vibe. Our guide Luis Reyes gave us detailed explanations of everything we saw along the tour. He took us to a few local spots for some the most delicious foods we’ve had on our vacation yet. My favorite was the sugar cane juice called Guarapo.
- josephlG9476QG00SkipI would not recommend this tour. The guide was very pleasant, but did not have much of a plan and was not very knowledgeable about food. He did know a lot about Colombian culture. In the 4 hours, we were only able to get to two of the four promised destinations because they were all so very far apart. There was a significant amount of time sitting in the car trying to get across the city. The food we had was tasty, but nothing that required the travel times we committed to. We could have easily found local restaurants that served this food. Would not recommend.
- aprilmoon2800Amazing views 🤩The zip line was exciting and such a unique experience that you have to try! The staff was helpful especially for someone who zip lined for the first time. Beautiful views of the mountains and Mother Nature. Our tour guide Luis Reyes was amazing! He was patient, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area we visited (Salto del buey). I highly recommend him as your tour guide.
- Edder89500Thrills and viewsThis tour was so amazing. The zip line was exhilarating and the hike to the waterfall was enough of a challenge that it made the breath taking view of the waterfall worth it. Our guide Luis Reyes was so kind and welcoming it made everything that much more fun and made us feel safe. He was very helpful in giving us recommendations for other places to see. Would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
- N2137INmarcw00Best Comuna 13 tour guideWe went to Comuna 13. Our tour guide was Luis Reyes. He was excellent! Very knowledgeable about Comuna 13 and Medellin as a whole. He was punctual, courteous and kind. He answered all of our questions, was very patient and took pictures for us. He also knew some of the people in the community and I thought that was very cool because we meet some of the local community members. It's super busy because there were a lot of other tours on the weekends but the history and actually being able to walk around the community and see all the local vendors, hear the smell the food was a great experience. I will take the tour again but the next time I will go during the week. That way I can take my time and relax a little more along the way. If you want to take this tour, and you should, be sure to ask for Luis Reyes. He will exceed your expectations.
- julianeg55200Special tour exploring Medellin street art & Comuna 13This tour was a special way to explore Medellin and get deep insights into the street art culture & development of Comuna 13. Our guide Luis Reyes was very knowable and made the tour fun! A very insightful tour that I highly recommend!
- ariadnajmt00We had a wonderful day!We had such a wonderful day with Luis! Not only was he kind, helpful and knowledgable about the food, but he was also nice enough to tell us more about Medellin and the sights we were driving past. My dad is in a wheelchair so theres a lot he usually cant do. But this tour was perfect. Luis helped with the wheelchair and made sure we were ok wherever we went. This tour, and tourguide Luis especially, is highly recommended!
- 203sanjivp00Loved this delicious tour!My expectations for this tour weren’t very high, but my wife wanted to do it. Good thing too- it was really amazing! We tried well over 20 different fruits as well as a variety of local snacks and drinks along the way. We’re not talking about bananas and pineapples here - we’re talking about tropical, unique fruit that you can’t get in most places. For most of these fruits, I didn’t even see them in the Colombian grocery stores! So much fun! David was an awesome guide - explaining not just the fruits and markets, but also the history of Colombia and Medellin. We felt very fortunate to do this…it was much more than just a market tour. Recommendation- do not eat before this tour!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2018 • Couples
Julio was an excellent tour guide for our day trip to Santa Fe and Pueblito Paisa. His English was very good and the info was educational. We loved our time in Medellin and enjoyed this tour. Julio made a nice video from some drone footage shot while we were on tour.
Written June 18, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Mylekiller, Thanks for your feedback, means all to us. We are glad that we made for an excellent trip due to guide was fluent in english and tour was quite educational. We also loved your company and will be glad to introduce you to the most interesting locations on your next visit. Please keep us posted. Sincerely, Camilo Uribe Medellin City Services
Written June 27, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour provided by Medellin City Services
Product Overview: Private Santafé de Antioquia and Medellín Sightseeing Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos