Start time: Check availability
Meets animal welfare guidelines
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Norte
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number.
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P49
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour?
- Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour price starts from $137.75. Discover and book Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour cancellation policy?
- Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour?
- Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour is hosted by Medellin City Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medellin City Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P49
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Centro Administrativo La AlpujarraStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 2Parque El PobladoStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3Parque NorteStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4RionegroStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Medellin City Services1,840Medellin, ColombiaJoined in January 2014
- Laros19760 contributionsVery personal and educational tour with amazing guide DavidWas a private tour, felt like hanging out with some locals instead of being a tourist. David was very enthusiastic and knows a lot of locals, we skipped el cathedral and grave because not much to see there but we do visit his barrio, his previous private apartment building and house where he killed himself. Finished at Comuna 13 which was the highlight of the tour. Can recommended!Written December 1, 2023
- Explore651225765800 contributionsLouis is an amazing tour guideIf you have to get a tour guide, you have to ask for Louis he was absolutely amazing. Louis took us on a few tours as he was amazing from the first day, we met him.He went over and beyond and what he should’ve done. He showed us everything. He is so knowledgeable in Medellin and we learned a lot about his country. He took his time we went to lunch. He crack some jokes it was like a friend giving us a tour of his country. Now I consider Louis one of my good friends in Columbia. He was amazing I highly recommend him.Written November 28, 2023
- 27hamzeh0 contributionsBest tour company I have ever used.This is a great company to hire if you would like to learn about the history of Medellin and Columbia in general. My guide Daniel was incredible and very easy to have conversations with. I felt safe, entertained, and I wish the tour was longer. Great job guys!!Written November 24, 2023
- thomasmM8936FZ0 contributionsBest day ever!!!I had the best day ever. David made me feel so welcome and comfortable. He is actually now a friend. Very good person to be around. A real true paisa 🇨🇴Written November 23, 2023
- A5647CUfelixm0 contributionsHidden Facts about Pablo and MedellinThe tour with our guide David was just perfect, funny and very entertaining. Besides Pablo knowledge we got great insights into Medellin and local spots. Can recommend him 💯!Written November 14, 2023
- TravelMother20150 contributionsGreat private tour to see MedellínWe had a great time with Luis. He customized a trip for us based on what we were interested in doing. We went downtown Medellín, took a cable car ride in Communa 13 and visited Pueblicito Paisa. Luis is very kind and knowledgeable about the city of Medellin and a plus for us was that he speaks English really well. He was the perfect tour guide. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with the tour. If ever in Medellín again, we will certainly contact Luis.Written November 12, 2023
- 346pierreyvesd0 contributionsGuatapeThis place is really amazing, even if there is more than 700 steps it definitely worth it ! And our guide Daniel was fantastic, he got a really nice soul and contributed a lot of this good moment 🙏🏼Written November 2, 2023
- jumbowockee0 contributionsHighly recommend the Medellin Paisa Tour with GeorgeWent on the Medellin Paisa Tour on 29 Oct. with George, and had the best time. First of all, he was very much punctual in picking us up despite our last minute booking. Then during the tour itself, he was very knowledgeable about the places and facts he took us to. He gave us many tips on how to navigate Medellin on our own, and took us on a little food trip as well. Highly recommend asking for George if you book a tour with this company.Written October 29, 2023
- Rodney G0 contributionsGreat experience. David is awesome. Highly recommend.We were picked up promptly. David gave us many options to tailor the tour to our liking. Very personable with great knowledge and excellent English and Spanish. Highly recommend this tour!!Written October 27, 2023
- Kp_tirado0 contributionsCaptivating walking tourThis is a really cool, visually & historically interesting tour; after 2 days of physically grueling tours, this one was more easygoing but no less captivating. We made several stops to the advertised points of interest & our guide was very informative.Written October 24, 2023
- carlosmQ4999VE0 contributionsSpectacular ViewsAmazing views all around. Great look into the culture and community. I took plenty of pictures being solo the tour guide was more than happy to take them for meWritten October 22, 2023
- LILIANA S0 contributionsEveryone who’s interested in knowing how it really happened must do!Fabian lived the Escobar times and he tells the story like it is. Great tour that everyone interested in the subject must do. Thank you, Fabian. We truly enjoyed it.Written October 20, 2023
- A5958LMpatrickh0 contributionsUnique Cultural Experience!This was a really special experience! Our guide Alejandro and driver Alex were phenomenal hosts to us during our visit to Bogota. Alejandro has very good English which made everything a lot easier for those in our group with no Spanish. He was extremely knowledgeable, well spoken and fun. The tour began with Alejandro asking what type of tour we wanted and then he personalized the tour to our choices. We started with a driving tour of some really cool street art streets and then to a vantage point above Bogota which really gave a great view, pictures don't do it justice though I have attached some! He then took us into the heart of La Candelaria where we walked the streets and even sampled the local alcohol of Colombia - Chicha. Alejandro was very knowledgeable about the area and showed us a lot of cool sites within La Candelaria. After our walking tour Alejandro took us to play Tejo, which was a really great experience and activity for our group. Then Alejandro took us to our final spot, a local bar and restaurant in Colombia where we were able to experience the local music, dancing, drinks, food and culture. Overall it was a really great experience and I can't recommend it enough. Our whole group says it was the highlight of our time in Bogota!Written October 12, 2023
- MauroZ18830 contributionsDaniel great guideAmazing guide by Daniel! He really showed us the local life and thoughts about such a controversial character as Pablo EscobarWritten October 12, 2023
- richarddY307VH0 contributionsLike having a local friend for a day. Informative, comprehensive and fun!The tour was wonderful! My guide was knowledgable and easy-going - I really felt like I was exploring the city with a friend. Not only did he cover all the major sights but also personalised the tour for me by visiting some atypical sites and giving me a real local view of the city and it's culture. My guide took me for lunch at his favourite local restaurant for one of the best meals I had during my visit. Having a private tour also allowed me to spend more (or less) time at places so we could cover more of them. I highly recommend signing up for this - particularly if you're new to the city!Written October 10, 2023
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour provided by Medellin City Services
Product Overview: Combo Tour: Horseback Ride and Christmas Lights Tour
Number of Photos