Places: Cienaga de la Virgen- la boquilla Departures: 365 Days Of The Year, Daily Departures 7 Days A Week at 9:00 aM and 2 pm *flexible start time, please inquire. Duration: 4 hours Included: hotel pick up and drop off - private car with bilingual driver and ac - traveler‘s insurance – Cold coconut drink – Canoe tour with fishermen- local taxes - parking fees - fully narrated tour. Not included: meals - alcoholic beverages - tips to driver/guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Playas de la Boquilla
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P164
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are required to wear masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cartagena canoe mangroves?
- Cartagena canoe mangroves price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Cartagena canoe mangroves on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cartagena canoe mangroves cancellation policy?
- Cartagena canoe mangroves cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cartagena canoe mangroves on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cartagena canoe mangroves?
- Cartagena canoe mangroves is hosted by Medellin City Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medellin City Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cartagena canoe mangroves on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cartagena canoe mangroves?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Cartagena canoe mangroves on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P164
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Playas de la BoquillaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2CartagenaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Medellin City Services
Joined in January 2014
#7 of 339 Outdoor Activities in Medellin
- Explore6512257658000Louis is an amazing tour guideIf you have to get a tour guide, you have to ask for Louis he was absolutely amazing. Louis took us on a few tours as he was amazing from the first day, we met him.He went over and beyond and what he should’ve done. He showed us everything. He is so knowledgeable in Medellin and we learned a lot about his country. He took his time we went to lunch. He crack some jokes it was like a friend giving us a tour of his country. Now I consider Louis one of my good friends in Columbia. He was amazing I highly recommend him.
- 27hamzeh00Best tour company I have ever used.This is a great company to hire if you would like to learn about the history of Medellin and Columbia in general. My guide Daniel was incredible and very easy to have conversations with. I felt safe, entertained, and I wish the tour was longer. Great job guys!!
- thomasmM8936FZ00Best day ever!!!I had the best day ever. David made me feel so welcome and comfortable. He is actually now a friend. Very good person to be around. A real true paisa 🇨🇴
- A5647CUfelixm00Hidden Facts about Pablo and MedellinThe tour with our guide David was just perfect, funny and very entertaining. Besides Pablo knowledge we got great insights into Medellin and local spots. Can recommend him 💯!
- TravelMother201500Great private tour to see MedellínWe had a great time with Luis. He customized a trip for us based on what we were interested in doing. We went downtown Medellín, took a cable car ride in Communa 13 and visited Pueblicito Paisa. Luis is very kind and knowledgeable about the city of Medellin and a plus for us was that he speaks English really well. He was the perfect tour guide. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with the tour. If ever in Medellín again, we will certainly contact Luis.
- 346pierreyvesd00GuatapeThis place is really amazing, even if there is more than 700 steps it definitely worth it ! And our guide Daniel was fantastic, he got a really nice soul and contributed a lot of this good moment 🙏🏼
- jumbowockee00Highly recommend the Medellin Paisa Tour with GeorgeWent on the Medellin Paisa Tour on 29 Oct. with George, and had the best time. First of all, he was very much punctual in picking us up despite our last minute booking. Then during the tour itself, he was very knowledgeable about the places and facts he took us to. He gave us many tips on how to navigate Medellin on our own, and took us on a little food trip as well. Highly recommend asking for George if you book a tour with this company.
- Rodney G00Great experience. David is awesome. Highly recommend.We were picked up promptly. David gave us many options to tailor the tour to our liking. Very personable with great knowledge and excellent English and Spanish. Highly recommend this tour!!
- Kp_tirado00Captivating walking tourThis is a really cool, visually & historically interesting tour; after 2 days of physically grueling tours, this one was more easygoing but no less captivating. We made several stops to the advertised points of interest & our guide was very informative.
- carlosmQ4999VE00Spectacular ViewsAmazing views all around. Great look into the culture and community. I took plenty of pictures being solo the tour guide was more than happy to take them for me
- LILIANA S00Everyone who’s interested in knowing how it really happened must do!Fabian lived the Escobar times and he tells the story like it is. Great tour that everyone interested in the subject must do. Thank you, Fabian. We truly enjoyed it.
- A5958LMpatrickh00Unique Cultural Experience!This was a really special experience! Our guide Alejandro and driver Alex were phenomenal hosts to us during our visit to Bogota. Alejandro has very good English which made everything a lot easier for those in our group with no Spanish. He was extremely knowledgeable, well spoken and fun. The tour began with Alejandro asking what type of tour we wanted and then he personalized the tour to our choices. We started with a driving tour of some really cool street art streets and then to a vantage point above Bogota which really gave a great view, pictures don't do it justice though I have attached some! He then took us into the heart of La Candelaria where we walked the streets and even sampled the local alcohol of Colombia - Chicha. Alejandro was very knowledgeable about the area and showed us a lot of cool sites within La Candelaria. After our walking tour Alejandro took us to play Tejo, which was a really great experience and activity for our group. Then Alejandro took us to our final spot, a local bar and restaurant in Colombia where we were able to experience the local music, dancing, drinks, food and culture. Overall it was a really great experience and I can't recommend it enough. Our whole group says it was the highlight of our time in Bogota!
- MauroZ188300Daniel great guideAmazing guide by Daniel! He really showed us the local life and thoughts about such a controversial character as Pablo Escobar
- richarddY307VH00Like having a local friend for a day. Informative, comprehensive and fun!The tour was wonderful! My guide was knowledgable and easy-going - I really felt like I was exploring the city with a friend. Not only did he cover all the major sights but also personalised the tour for me by visiting some atypical sites and giving me a real local view of the city and it's culture. My guide took me for lunch at his favourite local restaurant for one of the best meals I had during my visit. Having a private tour also allowed me to spend more (or less) time at places so we could cover more of them. I highly recommend signing up for this - particularly if you're new to the city!
- 670wesleyd00Great tour, thanks Daniel.Daniel did an excellent job, and was very informative. There were a lot of things that I didn't know about Escobar that you explain to. Appreciate the information thank you.
Buy it with
Cartagena canoe mangroves provided by Medellin City Services
Product Overview: Cartagena canoe mangroves
Number of Photos