Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions-
By Cartagena Destiny Tours
Besides the Pirates and Corsairs, miscegenation, slaves and the defensive fierce of Cartagena de Indias, today we can happily go through the Religious Route the city has. With spiritual disposition we can apreciate the different churches and behold their religious hierarchy nowdays. We see that only in Cartagena exist two churches sharing a single square: San Diego Church with its gothic inspired architecture contrasting to the sober chapel of Santa Clara, nowdays both of them with different purposes than the religious one. During our route we will find the churches: Third Order of Santo Toribio with a Moorish style, De la Merced Church with a republican over colonial style, Santo Domingo Church, the oldest church in Cartagena, sober and dense; the Cathedral of Cartagena, Santa Catalina de Alejandria and last the second most important church, the Cathedral Church of San Pedro Claver with a Baroque style.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Return drive to port
- Bottle with water during the tour
- Bottled water
- it includes only the services described
- Visit the highest spot in Cartagena “Cerro de la Popa” Customer must to pay their tickets at the museum
- Departure details
- Location Name: The Port Cartagena's cruise terminal Return Location: The Port Cartagena's cruise terminal
- Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75465P11
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions-?
- Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- on Tripadvisor
- What is the Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- cancellation policy?
- Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions-?
- Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- is hosted by Cartagena Destiny Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cartagena Destiny Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions-?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Walking through the Religious Route -Religions shore excursions- on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75465P11
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Tour with Mr JJ
My family and I had an amazing experience in Cartagena, with Mr JJ he was very prompt, knowledgeable, and took care…
ABSOLUTE BEST EXPERIENCE
I re-learned my city thanks to Cartagena Destiny Tours. As a native Cartagenero, I was able to return to my birthpl…
Beautiful Proud People
It was an honor to visit the people they have such an amazing story to tell. Awesome tour guide and driver.
Bike tour was great
Jesus deserves 10 stars. He was very knowledgeable about his city... He had a perfect blend of biking rest stops. …
A very informative and enjoyable afternoon
My guide Jesus has a passion for his city and its history. He knows dates and all interesting facts. We rode throug…
Very informative and fun afternoon
My guide Jesus has a passion for his city and its history. He knows dates and all interesting facts. We rode throu…
It was so much fun! And I can't even wear jewelry!
I didn't want to go, but the other 3 in my party were enthusiastic. Then it turned out to be a very fun event. Ther…
Not what we expected
So we went to the tour this morning thinking it would consist of what we paid for. We paid for an adult and a child…
Beautiful raw stones and unexpected costs
The trip to the jewelry making class was part of the an excursion we booked on with Holland America cruise line. Be…
Private Tour of Cartagena
Great day with Lee Miles’ crew!! Lee himself met us right at the end of the pier as promised, where we paid him in …
Emerald Jewelry Making and Emerald Museum Tour
We went on this excursion offered through Holland America Cruise line. It was our first visit to Columbia and Cart…
Extraordinary tour And people
I took the bicycle tour in Cartagena. It was amazing, funny and cultural. We visited different parts of the old cit…
An amazing city requires this amazing tour
I met Jose in a salsa bar and we quickly became good friends. I decided to take his tour and it was everything I co…
Fantastic service, great location, delicious food and beverages. Stuff were very friendly and helpful. Good family …
Great architecture tour
I you do one tour in Cartagena, make it Jose's architecture tour. He's not only a tour guide but also a licensed ar…