per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup (bocagrande, laguito, castillo grande, centro)
- bottle of water
- personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Casa Puntaicaca, Cra. 4 #46-42, La Boquilla, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63222P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Horse Riding in Cartagena?
- Horse Riding in Cartagena price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Horse Riding in Cartagena on Tripadvisor
- What is the Horse Riding in Cartagena cancellation policy?
- Horse Riding in Cartagena cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Horse Riding in Cartagena on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Horse Riding in Cartagena?
- Horse Riding in Cartagena is hosted by Cartagena Caribbean Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cartagena Caribbean Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Horse Riding in Cartagena on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Horse Riding in Cartagena?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Horse Riding in Cartagena on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63222P23
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Dora De Explorer
This tour was excellent!! Dora was very professional and communication while booking was prompt. We had a very sm…
Tour of Palenque
No what I expected but the guide Hermie did a good job about the history of Palengue. I thought the cost was overpr…
“PRIVATE” food tour with 12 people!
Let’s start by setting up expectations with the title of the tour: Private Food Tour at $70/person. We met our tour…
Best food tour ever!! Experience local food you will never forget.
Our tour guide Jaime was wonderful. He knows so much about Cartagena. We were able to learn how locals eat in Car…
The trip to the mud volcano was a different experience but AMAZING! The massagers and the rinse in the lagoon was a…
A photograher’s paradise
Johnny, our guide, was very knowledgeable and gave us a very good tour around the old city. He explained all the va…
Street Food tour
Rafael was such a wonderful guide. We learned stuff, tried new things, saw beautiful things and shared some laugh…
Pink sea that wasn't pink
Was a nice informative excursion, because of the rain it wasn't pink. Still a great opportunity to learn and get fr…
Excellent! Fun and very educational. The guide showed us the city, where to get typical food, where to go in order …
Please consider the way down before going up
The mud volcano is OK, is had to go up and slippery to go down. I was with my 3 year old that I had to carry him do…
My mud volcano experience
The mud bath part is a different experience for sure but it's pretty enjoyable.. everything kinda feels like filler…
A great experience and great tour guide!
We had a blast on this tour! Louisa was such an amazing tour guide. She explained everything clearly and made sure …
PINK SEA NOT PINK
The Pink sea is not pink. We were notified day of the excursion that due to the climate the pink sea is not pink th…
Best tour…especially early in your trip!
We had an amazing tour today with Jaime! He was so engaging and knowledgeable about his city. The passion for his c…
A frustrating experience
Don't buy it! In reality nothing matches what is promised in the site. The van that picked us up at the hotel was…