Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi
This private 4-day tour will let you explore Kuqa and Kashgar, two old towns in Xinjiang. The attractions include Kizil Grottoes, Tianshan Grand Canyon in Kuqa, Subash Ruin, Kuqa old town, Kashgar old town and Kashgar Bazaar etc. Detailed trip information, please view What To Expect. Here is the briefing. D1. Met in your Urumqi hotel and transferred to Urumqi airport where you will catch 1.5-hour flight to Kuqa. D2. Visit Kizil Grottos and Tianshan Grand Canyon in Kuqa. D3. City tour in Kuqa before catching overnight train to Kashagr. D4. Kashar city tour. The tour concludes at Kashgar hotel. We offer a free Kashgar airport transfer for next day if you need it.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Airfare Urumqi/Kuqa(Economy Class)
- Train ticket Kuqa/Kashgar
- Entrance fees
- Half twin room for each traveler
- Entry/Admission - Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves (Kezi'er Qian Fo Dong)
- Entry/Admission - Tianshan Mysterious Grand Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Subashi Gucheng Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kuche Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kuche Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Id Kah Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Gaotai Ancient Homes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally located Urumqi hotel pick-up is included.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32685P155
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Id Kah Mosque
- Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves (Kezi'er Qian Fo Dong)
- Subashi Gucheng Temple
- Gaotai Ancient Homes
- Kuche Temple
- How much is Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi?
- Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi price starts from $1,537.44. Discover and book Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi cancellation policy?
- Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi?
- Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi is hosted by Silkroadtrips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Silkroadtrips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 4-Day Tour to Kuqa and Kashgar from Urumqi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32685P155
Urumqi--Kuqa by air
Kuqa to Kashgar by overnight train
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
best ever trip
the trip was perfectly organized you have seen amazing places it was one time life experience staff very helpful Su…
Silk Road !
It was absolutely an awesome trip. The service provided by Ben was amazing and he spent months trying to coordinate…
Holiday At Urumqi
Turpan is a very unique place to visit which places filled with historical events such as Karez on how they build …
Awesome custom Silk Road tour!!
We had a great time travelling from Urumqi and Kashgar China to Lanzhou. We skipped Xian as we have been there befo…
China in a dream
To travel the Silk Roads was one of our dreams and we finally did it in the 2017 Spring. The three-week trip was or…
Discovering the journey of Buddhism on the Silk Road
I cannot fault the logistics of this trip, thanks to Bin's attention to detail. His constant good humour and easy-g…
A MUST DO trip of a lifetime
To follow the Silk Road is the stuff of dreams and if you are lucky -as I was- to have Bin as a guide, then it is t…
China had never been on my radar for travel, until a friend invited me to join the adventure she had planned. She …
China Silk Road pilgrimage
This truly was the trip of a lifetime for me, traveling along China's Silk Road. The highlight was several days sp…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Solo
The walled ancient city of Kashgar has been rebuilt with roads paved and reproduction of century old mud brick houses. The style and architecture is different from anywhere in China or central Asia. Unlike other cities in Xinjiang China, there is no over presence of police with machine guns and long baton, but security cameras are everywhere. No cars inside the walled except the garbage collection trucks and goods delivery vans, both electric. Plenty of nice restaurants serving Uyghur cuisine and local brewed beer. Singing and dancing everywhere as July is the peak tourist month. There are many day trips from Kashgar to the nearby tourist sites in the desert or a 2 days side trip to the Tajik village of Tashkurgan in the Pamir Plateau near the Pakistani border. Kashgar is a must for the Silk Road visit.
Written August 28, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.