Ride to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport from Downtown Chengdu in comfort with a vehicle perfect for your travel group! With four vehicle options, this private airport transfer takes your best interests into consideration. Without needing to stress about booking a taxi, you will be able to get to your next destination without exhaustive hassle. Enjoy a spacious and relaxing ride to the airport to rest up before your flight! End your Chengdu trip right with this convenient and easy airport transfer.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C
- Professional and helpful driver
- Extra charge if hotel is outside the 3rd ring road.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional waiting time fees (USD5 PER half hour).
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Make your transportation from downtown Chengdu to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU). Please specify your flight and hotel information at the time of booking. The driver will hold your name sign and wait at your hotel lobby.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P163
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please make sure you notify us by telephone or email if your flight or hotel information changes.
- Babies and children count as passengers even if they do not require their own seat. (We can provide the baby car seats for free if you request. Please specify in the “Special Request” form at the time of your booking, at least 3 days ahead).
- We provide up to 20 mins of waiting time at your hotel lobby. Or additional waiting time fees (USD5 PER half hour) may apply.
- Hotel pickup area should be within the 3rd ring road of Chengdu. For further distance there might be an extra cost for transfers. You'll be notified by your tour operator.
- Please make sure you provide us with your correct flight and hotel information.
- If you stay in airbnb, we might not be able to pick up at the door. Because normally airbnb is in a community where enforces the separation of pedestrians and vehicles.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU)?
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) price starts from $23.47. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) cancellation policy?
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU)?
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) is hosted by Trippest Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trippest Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P163
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Joined in March 2013
#2 of 49 Transportation in Chengdu
- MattBrad_2200Cute pandas!Clara was a great guide, she helped us to know more about the panda and panda base and showed us where to best see the pandas! You will see the pandas from a short distance that keeps you and the pandas safe. Would recommend!
- prathikpankaj00Dream come trueIt's been a dream to see panda bears and it finally come true thanks to China Highlights. I had a splendid day in Chengdu, first the panda bears, then the local opera and finally ending with a visit to the People's Park. I love this city. Teresa was my guide and she is a magnificent guide - Extremely patient, knowledgeable, talented and a very nice person. I appreciate her services entirely.
- Louiseb868700Brilliant 2 day trip to the Great Wall and around Beijing!!I only had a short time In Beijing and this tour was perfect to see all the top spots and the Great Wall. My guide Linda was great and very knowledgeable. She was very helpful in giving tips for restaurants, transport and things do to in the evening also. The collection at the hotel was seamless and the drivers and transport very good. I’d highly recommend this tour.
- LaramieMike00Pandas!The Pandas just HAVE to be seen. We hear so much about them, but almost never see any. Or if we do, it's just one or two at a zoo. The traditional opera is extraordinary! Other tours take you to pop versions of Chinese music, but this was authentic and fascinating. Lunch was great, and if you don't like super spicy, no worries. LUCY IS AN INCREDIBLE GUIDE. She is intelligent, has lots of information, but never drones on like some guides do. Above all, she seemed interested in what I wanted to see and learn, and let me set the pace. I recommend this tour, and Lucy, very highly.
- 824gregga00Great Panda experience & City highlightsA great way to maximise your time in Chengdu. Head early to visit the Pandas to beat the crowds, see pandas up close during feeding and bypass the queues for the shuttles. The main research centre is home to almost 10% of the pandas global population and this provides an opportunity to get up close and personal. Consider August/September onwards if you want to see cubs. Hot pot lunch is an acquired taste - ensure you determine what temperature you can endure. Visit to the opera is an interesting and colourful additional to the tour - consider air plugs. Regular audience welcoming and cast happy for photos. Peoples Park is a great way to finish the day with a walk through the Marriage Markets, a visit to a tea house and an opportunity to learn to play mah-jong with expert tuition from enthusiastic locals. Guide Lucy ensured the day ran smoothly and gave a great interpretation of local customs, history and pandas. Ensure you spend ample time at the pandas - they are the highlight of the tour!
- Kenny C00The wild & unrestored Great WallAn unforgettable experience organized by China Highlights. The 4 days hike covered the wild & unrestored Great Wall Huanghuacheng (黄花城,), Xishuiyu (西水峪), Gubeikou (古北口), Jiankou (箭扣). It’s was a tailored made trip where I skipped Badaling. I have a personal guide, driver with car. The booking advisor Claire Wong provided prompt service & personal attention to detail from initial enquiry till completion. Everything were well planned, yet flexible & taken care of. To express how good her service was – Claire makes the customer feel guilty not to accept her offer. For the Great Wall, you may review them in Instagram #Greatwall_Apr2019 #Beijing_Apr2019
- Connie S00Exceptional ExperienceMy two nieces spent the day volunteering at the center and this was the highlight of their 2 week trip. I recommend it but encourage you to know the real cost associated with the day. There was an additional charge to be paid in cash at the beginning of the trip. (1400 RMB EACH) Once on their way, they found out they would not receive a photo with the pandas- even tho they were cleaning cages and feeding the pandas all day. This was another additional charge (1800 RMB each) to be paid in cash. The girls called us and at that point we felt blind-sided. We then spent the next two hours getting enough cash to pay for these "extras". The experience was amazing and I wouldn't take away from that. The girls loved their guide and felt she gave them an exceptional day. She was not responsible for the confusion and actually paid for the photos until we could reimburse her. Just know the entire cost before you finalize your day.
- anthonyradame00Best part of ChinaHaving a group with over 30 people can be a hassle but our tour guide, Nancy, was amazing and handled it very well. She interacted with us with such passion, intelligence, and humility. She was able to tell us all about Chengdu and we learned about her as well. Our group loves playing games and she even introduced a new game to us. When she was with us, she didn’t feel like our tour guide, she felt like our friend and we all absolutely loved her. It was so hard to say goodbye to her but we will never forget her. She made our trip to China an unforgettable one. Nancy, you’re the best. Thank you for teaching us about Chengdu, thank you for teaching us how to play mahjong, and thank you for teaching us mandarin!
- Claire S00Amazing day.. You will smile all day longHad an amazing day here with a great guide from China Highlights, mickah. What a star, full of information and happy to take photo s for me whilst we were working. I would thoroughly recommend this esp for those who want to avoid big crowds.
- DavidAGould00Loved Chengdu!We had an amazing few days in Chengdu with our guide Snow. The pandas were obviously a highlight, but we also really enjoyed exploring some of the other things Chengdu has to offer. Snow was a fantastic guide - super knowledgable having been born and bred in the area. Also very friendly and a joy to spend time with. Would definitely recommend her and this tour!
- Ce C00Wonderful ExperienceWe had an absolutely amaaaaazing time in chengdu with Micah and china highlights. Micah was a wonderful tour guide and so attentive. He made sure the day before that we knew when he would come get us in the morning. In the morning he met us promptly and outlined our day. He was very knowledgeable about the pandas and their history. My partner and I are also vegetarian and he brought fruit and sandwiches for us just in case there was not many vegetarian dishes for lunch. We got to work in a panda pen, feed pandas, and take pictures with them. They're so cute and magical! :) Got some great memories from this trip and definitely recommend this tour to anyone!
- PDXBayouBoy00Panda Volunteer - Best Day Ever!This had been a dream for several years and the one day volunteer experience at the Dujiangyan Giant Panda Center far exceeded our expectations. Our guide for the day was Snow and she picked us up at the hotel at 7:00 am so that we'd arrive at the Panda Center before 9:00. Our private car was roomy, comfortable, and the driver was extremely safe. After signing the requisite paperwork and donning blue overalls, we were off on our work detail at one of the giant panda enclosures. Presented with two options, handling the bamboo or picking up panda poop, we chose the bamboo detail. It consisted of picking up bamboo from the panda's last feeding both outside and in an enclosure. After hauling it outside, we broke up new bamboo and placed it out for the panda. Finally, we hosed down the inside enclosure. Other reviews indicate that their work time only lasted about 20 minutes or so - ours was definitely twice that length of time or more - and was probably a bit more strenuous than we anticipated. Folks picking up the panda poop definitely had an easier work experience - and since the pandas have an all vegetarian diet, there is relatively little odor from the panda poop. While we were working, Snow took pictures so we have plenty of images from our day at the site. After the work detail, we had the opportunity to walk around the Panda Center observing most of the 25 pandas who live there. Being January, during most of the visit we were able to view the pandas all alone in utter quiet - no sounds heard except the occasional birds or pandas themselves - priceless. For lunch we dined with Panda Center workers and other visitors - the meal was perfectly fine - if you are a somewhat cautious or picky eater, China Highlights encourages you to bring your own snacks. The highlight of the day was getting to individually feed one of the giant pandas once in the morning and again in the afternoon. Before leaving (and assuming you complete your work assignments), you get a certificate from the Panda Center. This was a spectacular experience and the tour offered through China Highlights and our guide Snow did not disappoint!
- Ingrid V00Work as a volunteer Dujiangyan Panda BaseThis trip was a wonderful experience! You get the opportunity to see the Giant Panda’s very close up while feeding them! My trip was made extra special by Jason my private guide. He is very kind and speaks fluent English and goes the extra mile to make your day special. He took a lot of pictures of me while I was busy with the panda’s and translated every question I had. He is a very good host introducing chinese food to me and making me cups of tea. It was an experience of a lifetime!
- SharonPink201400Amazing ExperienceMy daughter and I enjoyed our private tour as a panda volunteer. There were four people in my party including my friend and his daughter. Our tour guide Snow and driver Wu picked us up promptly at our hotel early morning. Snow gave us a good introduction of the giant panda research program in Dujianyan, details of the Center and a preview of our day during our car ride to the Center. I have used English Speaking private tour guides in China before and Snow's ability to converse with us was outstanding. After arrival at the Center, we saw pandas going about their day in the fresh and crisp morning air, with the beautiful mountains in the backdrop. We saw pandas in very close range. There were not that many visitors probably because it was a weekday in December. We cleaned the panda enclosures, hand-fed a panda, and broke the fresh bamboo into smaller segments. We ate lunch at the cafeteria for the employees, then spent more time checking out the pandas. There are three tiers of the panda enclosures at the Center and they all offer something different. It was an incredible experience that words can't describe. One thing the Center could improve on is the outreach and education program, perhaps creating some interactive educational display at the center.
- carolloh201700Totally phenomenal experience!!We are a family of four first time traveling to China. We did the Panda volunteering and pic taking with the panda. We travel to Chengdu because we love pandas. The trip was exactly what we have dreamt of... totally amazing, interesting and it was a phenomenal experience especially for my kids. Our tour guide Snow was a good tour guide. We had all the necessary information that was needed. We really had so much fun that day!!
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU) provided by Trippest Travel
Product Overview: Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chengdu International Airport (CTU)
Number of Photos