Drive to Leshan from Chengdu in the morning and go back to Chengdu in the afternoon. It's one day service of 9-10 hours.
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking fee
- Tickets for scenic spots
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pickup and drop off in your hotel. please let us know your hotel address, thanks
- Chengdu, Chengdu, Sichuan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Chengdu, Chengdu, Sichuan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49115P37
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service?
- Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service price starts from $172.00. Discover and book Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service on Tripadvisor
- What is the Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service cancellation policy?
- Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service?
- Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service is hosted by U2panda. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact U2panda on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49115P37
About the operator
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Joined in January 2017
#3 of 50 Food & Drink in Chengdu
- 868karip00Go early and consider skipping the Buddha, depending on your prioritiesIf you go on this tour, I highly recommend you ask to leave Chengdu early (6:30) and tell the company what your priorities are -- I would think it should be relatively easy to customize as it is a private tour. We left at 8 a.m. and by the time we got to the pandas, 90% of them were napping because they are fed at 8 a.m., according to our guide. There is also a particularly famous panda that people were lined up to see. Our guide did not ask our interest in waiting to see this panda; we just walked by, probably because we needed to get on our way to see the Leshan Buddha. The crowds were extensive (as was our experience at every attraction in China), so that was not surprising but did make it a bit of a competition to see the pandas. We were able to see one panda awake and moving for about 20 seconds. The visit to the pandas felt rushed; having come thousands of miles to China, I would have gladly taken more time, so in retrospect, I would have shared this preference with the tour organizer ahead of time and gone earlier and/or skipped the Leshan Buddha. The buddha was interesting, but I am not sure it was worth the long drive and quick zip through the panda zoo. I also would have appreciated more information about the Leshan Buddha and Buddhism from our guide; Chinese tour groups on the boat appeared to be getting more information from their guides. Our guide was nice but reserved and maybe a bit rusty after years of pandemic-related lockdown. But my hunch is that the company has all the infrastructure to be able to create a great, customized tour, so I encourage you to give them a try.
- C456CSjamesj00Excellent Day Trip from ChengduReally excellent day with Patrick. He was full of information and really helped us get a feel for these places.
- Andrew O00Brilliant experience.What a fantastic tour! My host, Sheldon, definitely went above and beyond when I experienced travel difficulties. I'd definitely recommend. If you're considering a trip to Chengdu, give it a go. The panda tour was definitely a highlight.
- Yantong L00Very bad experience in Panda baseWe had very bad experience in the Panda base. As it locates in the city, there is reallyyyy crowded. It basically is a panda zoo. Sure There are many pandas there but you can hardly see any panda as it is too crowded. The park is very big, and pandas are split, we walked a lot with the crowded people but we can’t see panda, as wherever there is a panda, where are thousands of people crowded there ,Very exhausted in the end.and very disappointed in the end. We paid more than 150$ for this half day private tour for 2 people .The tickets are around 8$ each,if you take taxi, round trip is about 20$. It is really not worth to book tour to Panda base, you can go by yourself if you don’t mind you can barely see any panda. At least you don’t waste your money. We went there on Wednesday, and it is not the peak time for travel, and it is still full. The tour guide can’t do anything to help you seeing panda better than other people, you need to be tall enough to see the panda, like above 2.5 meters high :).
- Erin S00Traveling again 🙂We really enjoyed exploring and learning about Chinese culture and meeting the local people, it was great to visit unique areas hard to reach traveling solo.
- svennoatchina0071m Buddha Figur and how to earn tea day trip🍵+ Started in the morning from chengdu, visited the giant Buddha by using the boats. Chilled walkthrough in some hidden streets and end of the day harvested some green tea and learned how to cook and dry. It was a really nice experience to see in detail how to win tea and talk directly to the farmer about their business and the learn about their life story. Our Tourguide Sheldon was very young but shared a lot of facts during the hole trip. He was friendly and helpfully by everything. So we really enjoyed just to follow him and not to care about driving, paying or organizing something what can be easily a bit stressfully in china. -I am only a bit disappointed that we still have 130 air pollution values. Thought will be better outside from Chengdu
- guangfengl00Wonderful guide which makes the tour worth every pennySheldon is a very professional guide. He has many interesting stories to share and he takes good care of us.
- UniqueSpirits00Paradise in SichuanAmazing experience! Our guide Lucy was funny and personable. She Was extremely knowledgeable about the city, the history, as well as everything you wanted to know about pandas! We started our day at the panda reserve, and were able to skip a very long holiday line due to Luces great efforts to get us a priority tickets. Afterwords we went to a really nice local restaurant and tried some of the local specialties was extremely knowledgeable about the city, the history, as well as everything you wanted to know about pandas! We started our day at the panda reserve, and were able to skip a very long holiday line due to Luces great efforts to get us priority tickets. Afterwords we went to a really nice local restaurant and tried some of the neighborhood specialties. All of this was capped off by an unforgettable trip to one of the giant spice markets and personal cooking session afterwards. Overall it was a spectacular experience!
- mmerced9500Extremely fun and informative!This was such a fantastic day of adventure and knowledge! Our guide (Lucy) knew exactly everything that was needed to be known and where to go when we saw the pandas in the morning. She truly loves to give you all the knowledge she can about where she grew up. She even gave us great recommendations on what we can do on our free day before leaving. Highly recommend doing this tour when in chengdu!
- 183mishelg00Great cultural tour in ChengduMy tour started with Tai Chi classes and later I went to calligraphy classes. After that I went to Huanglongxi ancient village and walk all around, I tried local food and also went to a tea house to chill out and have a rest. Sheldon was my tourist guide and during the whole trip he always answer my questions and explained me everything. Thank you so much for your patience! He was an excellent tourist guide as same as Mr Zhao, who was my driver. Definitely a great tour if you wanna experience the local culture.
- bj_rnm24300Great day in Leshan🙂Thanks to our super kind and experienced tour guide Lucy , and driver Zhou, we have spent an awesome day to Leshan to visit the Giant Buddha. A landmark to be seen in just 2hrs Driving distance from Chengdu city. We viewed the Buddha by boat and hike. Either is a lifetime experience. Following visiting the Buddha we had a nice lunch in a local garden restaurant to try some of the local cuisine. Delicious and priceless. If you are looking for a day trip to escape from the city , recommend this tour with Lucy, who is local, super experienced , fluent in English and most importantly a lovely person. Credits to driver zhou for touring us safe and sound 🙂
- Mirandchan00Great experience.What a lovely day to see so many panda in such a nice place. Enjoyed it very much. Amazing service that day
- Discover69986100panda panda pandaI usually don't do tours but since we were traveling during national week we thought it was best to book ahead. Everything about the tour was good (better than expected). Sheldon was very affable and knowledgeable. I would recommend.
- DickSportello00Panda PartySo many playful pandas! This tour is well worth it to make getting into each park, both the panda park and the irrigation scenic area. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and funny. The Dujiangyan Giant Panda park well exceeded my expectations of providing tourists with chances to see pandas and other animals. It was also less crowded than I thoight it would be given our time of visit during Golden Week.
- 454lanceh00Fantastic tour of the giant Buddha andThis was an excellent tour. It was a great way to learn some history, experience incredible cuisine in the lost village, and relax and enjoy some tea and conversation at a traditional family-run tea house. Sheldon was a great guide, and I will recommend this tour to any friends who visit Chengdu in the future.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2020 • Couples
My favorite part of my experience was that that the tour went really well. It was convenient and comfortable. The tour guide, Sheldon, spoke very good English and shared interesting facts and insights. The tour was also flexible because it allowed us to pick which type of tour we want (to climb the mountain or ride the boat). We ended up climbing the mountain and it was all worth the climb. It was the best way to appreciate the Leshan Buddha. Also, on that day, we were able to change our itinerary for our lunch venue. We wanted to try some really good dishes from Leshan, and so our tour guide brought us to a very good restaurant where we enjoyed local dishes. This private tour served its purpose. We were able to enjoy the tour according to how we want it. We did not feel constraint and rushed in any way. If you want a private tour, I would highly recommend this team and service. The tour guide, the car/transporation and the driver were all commendable.
Written October 27, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
food and sight views are all great in Sichuan, and we are so happy to offer you a nice trip. hope can see you again next time. you may go to the Tibetan area in Sichuan to have some deep explore. thanks my dear guests. :)
Written November 24, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service provided by U2panda
Product Overview: Downtown to Leshan round way transfer for one day service
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos