Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees to tourist attractions
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- 1.Tips to guide and driver. （RMB20-50/person based on qualified service.
- 2.Bus fare to Emeishan.(RMB25/person if you would like to continue your trip to Emeishan.
- 3. Buddha sightseeing Boat ticket.(RMB70/person, optional)
- 4.Meals.(RMB50/person, optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please list your hotel details in Chengdu. We arrange the pick up at your Chengdu Downtown Hotel at around 0700AM. The tour ends at the Chengdu Tianfu Square.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31761P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.Pure sightseeing tour; No tourist traps.
- 2.The best use of time; Visiting pandas and the Grand Buddha in 1 day
- 3.Officially registered English guides and tour vehicles
- 4.Free drop-off for visitors to Emeishan at Leshan bus station.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- 5. The tour ends at the Chengdu Tianfu Square
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31761P19
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Xi'an Private One-day Tour Guide Anna
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Joined in June 2014
#45 of 109 Tours & Activities in Xi'an
- silleschnoor00Scam and no help to findAwful. Nothing like the description said when I ordered. I did not get hotel pick up? I did not get to see the Ming tomb and I did not the the Chinese lunch and tea house or jade experience. I did not even get a guide! They talked Chinese for almost an hour and then said that it was not necessary for us to know. This was just a confusing and bad bus ride! And I was not the only one there with the same experience. This was to me a scam and I am so disappointed. I tried calling the hotline (ended up costing me my whole subscription and they just said they couldn’t do anything! What kind of service is that!). And I can’t find what to do online. I am so sad and disappointed. Also if you are deciding which part to take just know that this is very crowded. It might be easier to walk, but I think I would have preferred the other part more.
- veronicacF8473KW00Fun!!It is a must see. It requires walking and to be able to climb stairs. It is wonderful as the weather is also cooler this time of year. The Ming Tombs were also pretty awesome.
- David39300Eighth wonder of the worldThis is a must for a China tour. It is awesome in size and spectacle. There is something spiritual about the place as you marvel at the rows upon rows of clay soldiers and the human endeavour and sacrifices made to build and the conceal this mausoleum for it only to be discovered at the bottom of a well in 1974! Truly remarkable The main hanger is heaving and there is quite a crush to get to the front to get a could picture from the front. Not for the feint hearted and tolerated being tall and a bigger build
- Roznat201300Warning - this is only driver and sort of guide.Sadly there is a reason there are only 2 reviews posted and our review matches the previous one. We had no contact from the company guide right up until the morning we were supposed to leave, in fact we had to get our hotel to call on our behalf as they had not contacted us. The guide was then 20 mins late and when we eventually found him (after the hotel called the company again) he tried to blame us (3 British sitting in a lobby full of Chinese are not hard to spot!) We then set out only to find out all we had paid for was a driver to take us there and back and for him to show us around the museum. Sadly my daughter was more knowledgeable on the history of the warriors so we did feel quite disappointed. We asked him lots of questions which he seemed to deflect and we felt he was really just there to show us where to go from one point to the next. Jerry was a nice guy and was very apologetic about the confusion that we had to buy tickets etc., as extra but at one point he stopped the car and said we could leave if we wanted to. Again a very unprofessional approach. We were shown all the tourist stores for jade, tea etc., and it felt very hard sale and off putting. To be honest, you don’t need to do this trip with a car and driver. You can get a taxi there, buy your tickets and walk around yourself as it’s all very self explanatory and they offer excellent audio guides or booklets. Very easy to get taxis back into the city after and then you can avoid being shuttled around all the shops after and rushed around the warrior pits.
- MariaAndrade201400Unbelievable!!!! Wow!!!Beautiful, stunning, how did they build all these back in ht e14th - 15th century? Amazing. I just loved it and if you can, slide down on tobogan on the way back. Great fun!!! :)
- jondoel00DO NOT BUY SHIPPED ITEMSNothing wrong with the tour but we went to the 'terracotta factory' which is a shopping trip essentially. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS TO BE SHIPPED TO THE UK!! The import taxes are 70% on top of what you pay. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
- Christine A00A long day due to pick ups miles apart!The length of the day was 3 hours beyond the advertised period - 7.20am to 9.30pm! The traffic in Beijing was extreme heavy but the arrangement made by the company to make pick-ups miles apart (only 5 people on the tour) added hours to the journey. The guide was informative at both the Ming Tombs and the Great Wall of China and we enjoyed both visits. Unfortunately, the guide offered very little other information. In order to access the Great Wall we paid an additional fee for the chair lift and toboggan ride. The time period offered by the tour company, at the Great Wall, was not adequate to walk up to the wall on foot. The chair lift was the only method of fitting the visit into the excursion period at the Great Wall - thus the expenditure for the chair lift is the only method of spending time on the wall. We had two extra stops on our excursion - one to a Tea House and one to a Jade shop - we were informed that the Chinese government require all tours to include stops at designated places that showcase Chinese culture.
- pamleann00Amazing PlaceOur guide Frances was not very good her English was poor. She did not point out toilets and left us in the cold while getting tickets and did not stay with us while we walked towards the entrance. The driver was scary and smoked so the van smelt of cigarettes. The Warriors waere amazing and would recommend anyone to go and see them though.
- Alona S00Nicely organized tourFirst of all I was nicely surprised that a day before I was contacted by the organizers and advised the precise time of pick-up from my hotel. Our guide Aaron arrived just in time.We picked 3 more people and started our trip. I suppose that a lot depends exactly on the guide and traffic situation. In our case the guide was speaking very good English, so no communication problems appeared. First we went to the Ming Tomb, then to Jade factory, where we had lunch. The factory is by the way an interesting place. Visiting some such shopping stops is always an integral part of each tour, so take it or leave it. After the lunch we moved to the Wall. Also just to avoid any misunderstanding: you HAVE TO PAY for the cable car. It is optional in the sense that you can spend 40min by climbing and see nothing or just to pay 140 ¥ and enjoy the wall for 1.5h. As it was deadly cold and windy at the wall this time was more than enough. Otherwise we would fall totally frozen. After visiting the wall we were brought to the tea ceremony and were given 6 different teas to taste. Again, yes, it is marketing but the teas nevertheless are amazingly tasty. Nobody will pressure you to buy anything so just relax and enjoy some hot tea after a walk. May be the only drawback I personally see in my tour (again I mean just my experience and not the overall feature) is that due to traffic we were asked whether it is ok if we were dropped off at the center and taken to the hotel by taxi. And yehhh..we had to pay additional 30¥ for the taxi. So, always be prepared for some extra charges. But the excursion was very good!!
- Cathy W00Best tour guide everAnna is very friendly!! Her english is so gooddd, Glad to meet her. She took me around the Beijing. Thanks btw!!
- 71000300Excellent Xi'an tourWe contacted with Anna online, she customized the 4 days Xi'an tour for our family and helped us a lot to select the hotels. We had 4 great days and it helped us to understand the history of China and also how people live at the country side. All highly recommended.