This relaxing Suzhou day tour takes you to explore the top attractions of Suzhou. The itinerary is fully customizable based on your personal interests. See the beautiful Humble Administrator's Garden, Tiger Hill, Panmen Gate, Jinji Lake and etc.. Take a boat ride along the old Grand Canal (optional) or walk along on the historic Pingjiang Road and Shantang Street to experience the local life. Tasty local lunch, private guide and transfer services are inclusive.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Suzhou city hotel or Suzhou Railway Station pickup and drop-off
- Boat ride (optional, based on your booking option)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Suzhou Ancient Grand Canal
- Entry/Admission - Panmen Gate
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Suzhou hotels or residences
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P201
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch?
- Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch price starts from $152.74. Discover and book Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch cancellation policy?
- Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch?
- Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch is hosted by Amazing Jiangnan Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Jiangnan Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Day Tour with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P201
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Humble Administrator's GardenStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Pingjiang RoadStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Suzhou Ancient Grand CanalStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Hanshan TempleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Panmen GateStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Amazing Jiangnan Trip
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
#1 of 5 Food & Drink in Suzhou
- patriciamV9563FL00Great visit to Suzhou and TongliOur guide Tracey, was great, friendly and very knowledgeable, we learnt so much about Suzhou and Tongli during the tour. As she guided us through the day she shared with us the rich history of the people and culture of Suzhou and Tongli. We also had an amazing lunch in Tongli. A fantastic learning experience, but above all fun. Thanks Tracey!
- ludomoski00Great experience in Suzhou!This was an amazing experience! We loved the excursion and we learned a lot about Suzhou, Tongli & Chinese history. Becky is a very good guide and a good storysteller. She speaks English very well. The driver was always on time and the car was cosy, that made our tour smooth and comfortable. I highly recommend this tour!
- FarAway5067741862900Do yourself a favour to book this tour!Very good guide! We love all the titbits that were shared by Jerry. He is very approachable and knowledgeable about the places we visited, namely Humble's Administrator Garden and Pan Men. We briefly went through Pinging Road as my mother was unable to walk much and he adjusted the experience accordingly for us. He kept asking us on our preferences to cater to our likings. His enthusiasm in sharing what he knows is extremely contagious, keeping us excited the entire time. At the same time, there were ample relaxing time for us to fully enjoy the beauties of Suzhou. I will definitely look for Jerry when I return again. Additional tip: Please ask Jerry to take pictures for you. He is a fantastic photographer and knows the best place to capture memories of your visit.
- Stay63306800A brief stop at Suzhou from Beijing on our way to WuxiAn incredible day filled with cultural immersion - starting with Lingering Garden with its exceptional landscape and botanical display; a stop at the silk factory was highly educational; and the final stop at Lingshan Grand Buddha. There was not enough time in the day to see all of this City's beauty and culture. Thank you for our tour group lead Foresen (with colleagues Marco and David) for providing an excellent tour!
- Calliefahy00Beautiful and informative tour of SuzhouThis tour was amazing and I highly recommend. My mother and I did the half day tour and came in from Shanghai. The train ride was easy (only 30 min by bullet train) and our tour guide met us right at the station with a warm welcome. We were able to fill our time with things we wanted todo and the guide is very flexible. Our guide Tracy was very informative with every place we went. She was able to tell us so much about the amazing history that the city holds. Having a guide really enhanced our experience and understanding of the beautiful city. We learned much more then we would be able to if we were on our own. If you’re looking for a quick get away Suzhou is the place to go!
- Andreas S00Suzhou 4 hour tourWe enjoyed this tour very much. You pick the place where you want to go. Our guide was very knowledgeable and the pace was just right to enjoy the Garden of the humble administrator and the PanMen gate. We highly recommend it. Thank you for making this a very memorable day. Cheers Andreas