This private transfer service offers you the most convenient and worry-free transfer service from Suzhou city to Shanghai Pudong International Airport. Enjoy a most convenient and comfortable ride with your own professional driver and you will be dropped off at the Pudong airport directly for your departure flight.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Experienced driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned car
- Fuel, toll fees and parking fees
- Bottle water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Suzhou. Please provide the hotel name and address at time of booking if you do not find your hotel in the pick up list
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Shanghai, China Shanghai Pudong International Airport
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P73
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou?
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou price starts from $86.94. Discover and book Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou cancellation policy?
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou?
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou is hosted by Sunny Tours-Suzhou. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunny Tours-Suzhou on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P73
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
#2 of 10 Outdoor Activities in Suzhou
- patrickmU9442XG00A lovely day tour in beautiful SuzhouIt was a beautiful tour, taking in the canals, temples and gardens of old Suzhou on a lovely Autumn day. My guide, Lulu, was knowledgeable and charming as well as open and flexible. She hosted an excellent lunch, providing warm company. I can certainly recommend.
- H3901RUpauls00Great tour!We had a great day with Lulu! We really liked Tongli water-town. So authentic! Suzhou garden is also really a must see. Great lunch as well (tip: do not order too much). If you stay at least 4 days in Shanghai, I recommend to book 1 day to Suzhou.
- Hunkybackpacker00Great tourGreat sites to see, and a very attentive guide. A bit of pressure to buy things, but I'm a pushover on that type of thing.
- David D00Thank you Sunny!Sunny was great - informative, friendly, flexible. She made us comfortable, shared a lot about all the places we visited, had lunch with us, etc. We booked this only the afternoon before, but Sunny was responsive in negotiating a place to meet, and on the start time. We also appreciated the flexibility at the end of the day, where she adjusted the itinerary so we would have less travel time back to our hotel. We are happy we did this! (2 adults and older teen)
- agnesdewiati00Amazing Watertown andAlthough this tour has no tour guide but the driver took us to the right place and gave us some recommendations about what to see and look for in each watertown that we visited. We were also given enough time to explore each Watertown. It was really a satisfying trip to both Watertown and definitely a memorable one.
- agnesdewiati00Very nice tour with amazing tour guide.Sunny, our tour leader was amazing. She was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. It made the tour very enjoyable.
- Ascension10100Awesome GuideSunny is a real knowledgeable and friendly guide. She is also an awesome photographer and took lovely photos of me and my partner. She speaks both English and Mandarin. Highly recommended!
- Karissa R00Perfect Tour of Suzhou & Zhouzhuang!I have an amazing day with Sunny as my guide! I started with the Master of the Nets Garden in Suzhou, a more tranquil experience compare to some of the other gardens. It was just perfect! Next stop was the silk factory where I got to see the whole process of producing silk. We stopped for lunch where I tried some Suzhou specials! And finished my day with a boat ride in Zhouzhaung - simply magical! Sunny is so knowledgeable and an absolute blast. She made my day meaningful and FUN. Thanks again, Sunny!!
- Paulinet7700Highly customised tourGreat explanation of the Suzhou history n attractions by Sophie. Don’t think I’ll appreciate that much of the Humble Administrator and Zhou Zhuang without the guide. Also, I like it as a private tour customised to our needs.
- Familyfreund00Personalized tour of Suzhou was highlight of China VisitWe were pleased to have an opportunity to tour Suzhou our own way. We had limited time and were very clear about what we wanted to see. Our guide set a course in which we had an opportunity to see all that we desired and in an optimal arrangement in terms of time of the day. We were at the Humble Administrators garden first and although it was crowded saw it in a very personal way. The history and context was exactly at the level we desired and as we are very interested in local handicrafts we had plenty time to find exactly what we wanted. Our guide never pressured us to buy anything anywhere and instead guided us if we were potentially missing better options. We ended up purchasing a teapot carved from a single block of stone, an embroidered cat screen (very fine work) that it seen on both sides and also some fans. At the end of the tour, we were at the canal at night. We finished with a quick visit to the new zone where we visited the elegant very modern lakefront. Our guide was thoughtful, unobtrusive and very knowledgable.
- Vincent Z00Review of: Private Suzhou Tour and Zhouzhuang Water Town Visit- Sophie JiangI never thought of having a wonderful time before we met Ms Sophie Jiang! We indeed spent a specular day at Suzhou and ZhouZhuang Village in the coming passed Saturday. Sophie definitely deserves to be called a 5 star golden metal tour guide. She is charming, funny, knowledgably about Chinese culture, language. She indeed excited us to have more question back to her with her lovely smile! We started with a tour to Suzhou city. Sophie gave us some options on the garden selection at Suzhou. There are so many greatest gardens in Suzhou and normally it is a tough question to ask – which one you want to go if you want to visit typical one within one day. Sophie was so patiently described the details to us during our way to downtown from our hotel- W Suzhou. She recommended Lion Grove Garden based on our interest and her knowledge. This was so effectively to save us time and maximized our interest to Suzhou within such short time of the tour. Sophie has a perfect English and we were surprised to know that she learnt English by herself without going aboard or attending from a foreign college- she learnt English from Youtube ! Although I grew up at China and I was lucky to know her and learned a lot from her on the Chines culture and the meaningful puzzles observed at Lion Grove Garden. She also came to know our interest to Suzhou silk and brought us to the Suzhou first silk factory. We came to know a lot about the history of the silk and origin of the industry. She is so caring, and mostly important, she is a beautiful girl with smart smile and full answers whenever to your questions. Also she is a smart girl with excellent photographing techniques and knows the best places and moment to take photos for us. Finally she performed the Qun Opera to us to make a greatest close remark of our trip. We love to have Sophie to be with us and we will come back with her if we have chance. Introduce her to my friends, sure, I highly recommend Sophie Jiang.
- 533everettm00Perfect last day in SuzhouI picked this tour because of the flexibility. Sunny asked me about my interests and assigned me Sophia Jiang as a guide, who put together the perfect itinerary. Mrs Jiang was extremely knowledgeable and I learned a great deal about the history of Suzhou, silk production, the Buddhist temples, gardens, etc. at lunch she asked about my tastes in food and ordered a variety of dishes that were local, and really pleased my taste buds. It was a very enjoyable day; I highly recommend this tour company!
- Donna T00Don’t Visit China Without Sunny Tours!!!My first trip to China and first international trip was 17 years ago. We booked a big group tour and we decided never again! You are only as fast as the slowest person in your group. Private tours are worth every penny since the tour is catered to what you want to see and at your pace! In 2009 we returned to Suzhou China for business. We have been back four more times on business. We have used Sunny on four of those trips and highly recommend her. She was originally booked by my husband to take me out while he was working but she has also taken both of us around different cities in China! Sunny is a shrewd negotiator! We have had clothes custom made and bought numerous souvenirs all at the best prices! My husband's hobby is photography and she has suggested wonderful places to visit to get beautiful pictures. She will arrange a private car and driver, book train tickets or hail the taxis! She does it all! Sunny has also provided us with tour guides in other cities if she wasn't available or it was too far away. Every guide, including Sunny has been professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and fun! All have spoken excellent English. If Sunny is not available, rest assured you will be in great hands with the guide she provides! We have visited Xitangzhen, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Tongli, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Zhouzhuang and Beijing either with Sunny or with her arranged guide. I highly recommend Sunny and next time we visit China, we will book another tour with her!
- DJTaylor90b00The Best Tour of Suzhou and Surrounding Areas!I am a business traveler who frequently visits China along with my wife. We have taken several tours with Sunny over the past few years and I can honestly say that she is the absolute best tour guide! Sunny makes sure to plan her tours to suit the clients and their personal interests. I enjoy photography and learning the history of the places we see and Sunny always provides a detailed background of the places we visit. If you are interested in shopping, Sunny knows the best places to visit and she will negotiate on your behalf or give you advice on what something should be purchased for. Sunny is always punctual, courteous and has a great personality. My wife and I will definitely use Sunny again when we travel to China in the future. She has arranged car and train travel for us and she has taken my wife on a tour of some of the water towns around Suzhou and Hangzhou as well.
- amechen73000One day tour to SuzhouWe had a fantastic day following our tour guide Annie, for our one-day tour to suzhou. Her English was excellent, and she was very knowledgeable about the history and local cultures. We learned a lot and it made our tour so much more meaningful She also had a super fun and approachable personality, we were able to tailor our private tour to our own needs and interests. We highly recommend this tour, and our tour guide Annie, to anyone that truly wants to embrace the culture of Shanghai (China)