Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discovered in 1899, Yinxu (Yin Dynasty Ruins) is one of the oldest and largest archeological sites in China which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Join this one day tour from Zhengzhou to discover the golden age of early Chinese culture, crafts and science. This private trip includes local lunch, all entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. The tour contains no factory and shopping stops which keeps the focus on the main sites.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yin Dynasty RuinsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedFollowing a morning pickup from your accommodation in Zhengzhou city center, meet your private guide and hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle. Heading directly to Yin Dynasty Ruins, which will takes about 3 hours. Your tour guide will explain the relate histories and stories along the way, feel free to ask any questions if you have! Yinxu is the site of one of the ancient and major historical capitals of China. It is the source of the archeological discovery of oracle bones and oracle bone script, which resulted in the identification of the earliest known Chinese writing. Over 3,000 tombs, 2,200 pits, and 200 houses have been dug out at Yinxu. The large number of burial accessories found there shows the high level of the Shang crafts industry.The site includes a main palace and an ancient tomb. Besides, there are a number of large buildings, at least 53 of which have been dug out. Enjoy a local lunch in the restaurant, then heading back to your hotel in ZhengzhouRead more
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Zhengzhou city hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Yin Dynasty Ruins
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover China Trips
The tour was perfectly planned and David(our guide ) and the driver were professional and kind to satisfy our reque…
It was amazing and good organized private tour. I want to tell thank you this company for everything. Tour gide was…
What is the point of advertising this trip as "from $80" when you open the site and it comes up costing $230
Great wall of China day trip
Very good tour. And very good tour operator(Lucy) We highly recommend this tour to every one. Thanks again Lucy for…
sanhuang village scenic walk
by passed the shaolin temple and pagoda forest to reach for the Cable Car and onto the scenic walk that wraps itsel…
beautiful and peaceful
If you can ignore the crowd (where in China is there no crowd?) this place is a must see. While the car-park is a d…
- Duration: 6–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
from $151.68* $168.54
from $142.08* $157.87
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou
Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou?
Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou price starts from $275.20. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou cancellation policy?
Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou?
Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou is hosted by Discover China Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover China Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Yin Dynasty Ruins from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor