Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
Audio guide: Chinese, English
: Chinese, English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in Harbin only)
- Join group tour
- If only one person in your group tour, you will be transfered by public transport bus or taxi
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Snow Fair
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Ice and Snow World
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: • Sofitel Wanda Hotel at 8:30am • Harbin Mercure Saint Sophia at 9:00am • Harbin Holiday Inn hotel at 9:20am • Shangri-La Harbin hotel at 9:40am • Songbei Shangri-La Hotel Harbin at 9：50am • If your hotel is not in above list, your local operator will contact you for meeting details after booking Directions: Your guide will be holding a sign saying your booking name. Dates: See Availability Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24550P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in winter season conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear hat, gloves and comfortable walking boots
- Must be on time for all requested meet up schedule during the tour
- No airport pickup service
- If only one person in your group tour, you will be transfered by public transport bus or taxi
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have more free time during tour you can go to other attraction you like if your group other people agree with it, you need to pay entry ticket on your own cost(optional)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival on Tripadvisor
- How much is Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival?
- Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival price starts from $350.00. Discover and book Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival on Tripadvisor
- What is the Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival cancellation policy?
- Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival?
- Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival is hosted by Harbin Private Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Harbin Private Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24550P48
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Harbin Snow FairStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Harbin Ice and Snow WorldStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Harbin Private Tour Guide
Joined in December 2013
#1 of 11 Tours & Activities in Harbin
- harry55000Indian traveller's enjoyable & fun filled (Ice& Snow festival trip to Harbin)It was an enjoyable & fun filled trip experience (in minus 30 degree weather in Harbin) of January 2023. The tour guide Samantha was very good and guided the tour very well, to different locations. I will highly recommend the trip to Ice& Snow festival and the tour guide.
- andydavies_6000Amazing experience in HarbinThis was a great tour and Harbin is an amazing place. My tour guide, Sera, was friendly, efficient and helpful. The tour was awesome and really made me thinking that I was seeing the best that Harbin had to offer.
- bentR7206TM00Warmth where you need itI spent a couple of days in Harbin on business and had a short time to look at the city. I was able to rent winter clothes, which were brought to my hotel, everything very clean and warm. It's a convenient way to rent suitable clothes for the extremely cold environment in Harbin. Also they know which clothes are most suitable for the prevailing conditions. I would highly recommend this clothing rental service to anyone planning to visit Harbin
- sharend202200Chinese New Year in HarbinI have been living in China one more years, I plant to see more places in China, spent Chinese New Year in Harbin, and joined two days group tours, lots of fun, amazing ice festival, was really good food, nice tour guide and polite driver. This is well worth a visit and is very reasonably priced. Highly recommended this group tour to everyone who want to travel to Harbin.
- 615daniy00Rent Clothes in HarbinClothes were AMAZING!! Even my friend that thought he had packed enough clothes, he ended up wearing the whole outfit, pants, shoes, even the hat. Samantha really made our trip in Harbin a lot more cozy.
- Samliketrip00Small Group Tours in HarbinTwo days group tour with ice and snow festival in Harbin, our group is 5 people, We were friends and from Shanghai city, Our tour guide was Ms.Song, She was a great and wonderful, She always reminded us do not slip and told us how to do. She was expert in Harbin about everything, She was familiar with every scenic spots, where were bathroom, where were drink shop and food shop, We were surprised, during tour we added one more place about tigers park, They also took us to visit big and cute tigers, We were very excited, We had never so close to see so many big tigers. Two day were not busy, just right time for us, We could say quite classical highlights for two days, I would highly recommend the group tours for you.
- carlyrees565600Amazing TimeWe took 3 days tour of Harbin 14 Jan 2021,Harbin ice and snow festival attractions were almost empty. Maybe because the coronavirus was rising cases in Harbin city.We enjoyed the tour with Samantha Song, She was our tour guide, and Our Driver Dr.Yang, They both did great job, the car was disinfected every day, They wore masks all the times, and the car followed us always, Our guide arranged tickets before for us, We went to each attractions very easy and quick, but all attractions needed to scan health codes, It took sometime in the cold, We knew that It made sure visitors all health, We can understand, The whole trip in Harbin was excellent, We were thinking come again When summer time, We will continue to use Harbin Private Tour Guide.
- Wendyerr00join harbin group toursWe are couples joining 2 days’ small group tour for the Harbin Ice and Snow Festival. The organization is very good. They pick us up from Harbin city hotel on time, and we follow the full itinerary, having no time to waste. The tour guide is excellent, who tells us knowledge about ice and snow festival, city culture and history. The food and dining environment are very good. Our meal is organized in big fashion Mall, because the tour guide says some people in restaurants may smoke , but it’s no smoking in shopping mall. We try local delicious food which originates from Qing Dynasty. We are enjoying the trip very much, so highly recommend it to you.
- osmelcarrizo00Best ChoiceSamantha Song was a great tour guide for our 4 days in Harbin, she took us to all the places that would make our winter holiday, she was very helpful and great company and we really enjoyed the tour, we highly recommend her to you, thank you so much Samantha making our trip perfect.
- KimFrankie003 Day Harbin City Private Tour - Personalised and fabulousI am an NZ expat working in China. A UK colleague and I decided to travel to Harbin via Beijing between Christmas 2020 and NY. After looking at a few tour companies we sent Samantha an email query about the 3-day private tour of the main Harbin winter attractions. Samantha responded with a suggested itinerary and after removing a couple of things we didn't want to do, we booked and made a deposit - refundable if COVID-19 prevented travel. Simple as that. On the basis of the great communications alone, we referred Samantha to other colleagues who also booked a private tour with this company. Our tour guide, Joanna, along with driver Mr. Chen were excellent. Joanna knows her stuff and provided wonderful insight into the heritage buildings in the city as well as the tourist sites. She was charming, relaxed, and super flexible. We did not feel we were being rushed or taken to things we didn't want to see and there was plenty of time for photos and coffee/bathroom breaks when we wanted them. There was no standing around waiting for transport - Joanna would call Mr. Chen and he'd be waiting for us the minute we exited a site or building - just what you need when the daily temps head below -25C. The narrow streets make negotiating traffic a little crazy up in Harbin so having a good driver was appreciated. Also, these guys really know the best noodles and dumplings in town so our lunches were superb and good value as well. Communications were easy - Joanna has excellent English and she went above and beyond to give us the best time. On the last day of our tour, our employers contacted us to get a COVID-19 test done before we returned to work (we'd been through Beijing where there were some outbreaks over Christmas). Joanna immediately made a couple of calls and sorted out a nearby hospital for a test the next morning and she made sure we knew how and where to collect the results on the following day. Frankly, having Joanna was a huge advantage. It would have taken us at least half a day to negotiate the local health system without Joanna's guidance. Instead, we were en route to Volga Manor for sightseeing and vodka within 30 minutes of arriving at the clinic. Three days was a good length of time for us. We'd had a good tip to visit Ice City before the lights go on at 4 pm as the sun glinting through the ice sculptures looks spectacular. Joanna got us there by 3 pm. She also made sure we had bought heat packs for our hands - essential unless you are a hardened local - you will see plenty of those. We also put heat packs in our phone/camera pockets so the batteries didn't die. Overall, there is nothing I would change about the tour. It was fabulous, given the extreme weather conditions and the uncertain times. Safety was a priority - everyone wore masks and even though there are very few western tourists in China right now, locals were accomodating and friendly all the way. We did feel rather spoiled having Mr. Chen driving us about and having Joanna sort out the entry tickets and lunch venues, nevermind getting us through the hospital visit without any waiting about. If you have time constraints and want to experience the best of Harbin with ease and at your own pace, a private tour guide and driver is well worth considering. Based on this experience, I'm looking forward to returning to Harbin in Spring to further enjoy the relaxed vibe of this beautiful city.
- michaetrip12300Private Harbin ToursHarbin Private Tour Guide was amazing! Samantha Song was a wonderful tour guide for the 3 days We had to explore Harbin, She is so friendly and always made sure We were enjoying places during our visit. Samantha has a wonderful knowledge of Harbin and private transportation is warm and clean, our driver Mr. Yang was a great driver.Highly recommended.
- ellenwillis002-Day Happy Harbin Private TourWe are American from Guangzhou. Samantha helps us arrange Harbin tours. Our family have a very happy winter holiday, for the 2 days’ itinerary and ice and snow activities are relaxed and free. We have done what we planned with Samantha Private Tour. Our children like to run on the snow ground, and there are many experiments about different ice and snow activities like snow tubing, ice slide, riding bikes on ice…. Children are very excited and happy. Samantha take our family to a clean and no-smoking restaurant for lunch, the food tastes very good, my children also like it. We highly recommend Samantha’s service for your coming winter holiday, it is very useful and can save lots of time in cold weather.
- Voyager31212200Ice ice babyGreat communication via wechat! Answered all my questions and was very flexible. Everyone very professional. Sara was our tour guide and was amazing. Highly recommended!
- RDona00Harbin private tourWe booked a 2 ½ days tour in Harbin city with Harbin City tour and our tour guide was Sera, she showed us all the scenic spots that we choose explaining all the details and been very patient and kind taking us to every place. Helped us to book restaurant reservations, buying park entry tickets and etc. We really recommend Sera and Harbin city private tours.
- JUNEDD1000Enjoy China's Snow Town TourWe are from a hot county, and have no experiences about snow. Really curious about snow village,we spend two days in Snow Town for the overnight experience. We enjoy this tour, the English-speaking tour guide Samantha is polite and knowledgeable. Our private car is warm and comfortable. Snow Town is beautiful like a picture, but it’s really cold, luckily, we wear enough clothes. The next morning, we get up at about 5am to see the sun coming up from Yangcao mountain, which is really spectacular. Thanks for Samantha’s help.
Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival provided by Harbin Private Tour Guide
Product Overview: Harbin Group Day Tour:Harbin Ice and Snow Festival
Number of Photos