Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ice and Snow Amusement Park-...
Harbin Ropeway-Russian Town-Sun...
Saint Sophia Cathedral-Zhongyang...
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch)
- Entry fees for all inclusive tour package
- Hotel accommodations
- Entrance fees (if all inclusive tour package is not selected)
- Personal expense
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Ice Lantern Show
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Ropeway
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Snow Fair
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Ice and Snow World
- Entry/Admission - Saint Sophia Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Zhongyang Pedestrian Street
- Entry/Admission - Longta Tower
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Grand Theatre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in Winter weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking boots
- Saint Sophia Cathedral is currently closed for renovation until September 2020and you will visit Saint Sophia Square or indoor food market instead
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- If some touristic places not on the list, you can take with your tour guide on tour day morning, he/she can take you go, the entry ticket at your own cost.
- Harbin only pay by Chinese cash RMB or Wechat and Alipay, cannot pay international bank cards,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We had an awesome experience at Harbin where Ice and Snow Festival was going on at that time. The snow and ice sculptures made by people from all over the world were incredible. The trip to the city turned out to be an amazing trip for which I would like to thank Ms Sera Hao who…
I am 65 years old and usually travel in China, solo. However, given that Harbin's temperature was -37C, I thought it'd be difficult to manage getting around by public transport in such cold weather, so I booked this 3 day tour. I have been so impressed by the outstanding…
Date of experience: January 2018
1 Helpful vote
Our Chinese speaking tour guide (许瑞雪小姐）and the driver （徐师傅）are very knowledgeable, friendly, responsible and caring person. They helped to take good care of my elderly mother during the whole trip. They also pick up us at airport and hotel on time. Besides, they also plan the…
Date of experience: December 2017
1 Helpful vote
Response from private2urguide, Owner at 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch
Responded Jan 4, 2018
Thank you for time to write review for us, We are glad you are satisfy with Harbin Private Tour Guide service, our goal make every visitors from the world to enjoy their Harbin Trip, and we tailor make an itinerary for different visitors with different age. So when Xu Ruixue gave you private tour, she thought about your mother, very thing just go slowing, not too tired. Hope to see you again in Harbin, summer time Harbin also very beautiful.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Harbin Private Tour Guide
The Best Tour Guide in Harbin
Our family of 5 (including two teenage) had completed a great Harbin leisure private 5 days tour with Samantha, Sam…
A Very Relaxing Half Day Trip
I was solo traveler, I took half day tour include Russian Town and Ropeway, Samantha was my tour guide, She was exc…
Excellent Group Tour in Harbin and Highly Recommended
Our group total 8 people, We took the tour on New Year Day, We were 2 pax lived in Sheraton Hotel. It was far from …
We all liked Panda, We had been Chengdu city and visited Panda, the trip was in Harbin that We also went to Yabuli …
Small Group Tours in Harbin
Two days group tour with ice and snow festival in Harbin, our group is 5 people, We were friends and from Shanghai …
We took 3 days tour of Harbin 14 Jan 2021,Harbin ice and snow festival attractions were almost empty. Maybe because…
We had a full-day trip in Harbin recently. The most impressive to me is the Ice and Snow world. When l went through…
Enjoy Harbin Brewery Tour
We were group 3 people from Guangzhou, We spent half day to Harbin Brewery Museum, the museum is amazing, and We tr…
join harbin group tours
We are couples joining 2 days’ small group tour for the Harbin Ice and Snow Festival. The organization is very goo…
Samantha Song was a great tour guide for our 4 days in Harbin, she took us to all the places that would make our wi…
3 Day Harbin City Private Tour - Personalised and fabulous
I am an NZ expat working in China. A UK colleague and I decided to travel to Harbin via Beijing between Christmas …
Private Harbin Tours
Harbin Private Tour Guide was amazing! Samantha Song was a wonderful tour guide for the 3 days We had to explore Ha…
2-Day Happy Harbin Private Tour
We are American from Guangzhou. Samantha helps us arrange Harbin tours. Our family have a very happy winter holida…
Ice ice baby
Great communication via wechat! Answered all my questions and was very flexible. Everyone very professional. Sara w…
Harbin private tour
We booked a 2 ½ days tour in Harbin city with Harbin City tour and our tour guide was Sera, she showed us all the s…
- Harbin Ice Lantern Show, Harbin Ropeway, and 6 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch
What time does 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch start?
3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch?
How much is 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch?
3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch price starts from $550.00. Discover and book 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch cancellation policy?
3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch on Tripadvisor