Enjoy door-to-door service in a comfortable private vehicle operated by a courteous friendly driver from your Lanzhou city hotel to Labrang Monastery. When make booking, you can choose one way or round trip transfer.
Duration: 3–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your tour guide will pick you up in your Lanzhou Hotels lobby by holding your name sign, please provide your hotel information when make booking
- Lanzhou, Gansu, China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Labrang Monastery, 5GV4+8HM, Ren Min Dong Jie, Xia He Xian, Gan Nan Zang Zu Zi Zhi Zhou, Gan Su Sheng, China, 747100
- Lanzhou, Gansu, China
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19099P286
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19099P286
About the operator
Discover China Trips
Lanzhou, Gansu, China
Yellow River Stone Forest Scenic Area
Last year，I and my parents and my brother went to Yellow River Stone Forest Scenic Area. When we arrived the Yellow River Stone Forest Scenic Area,the scenic spot left us fist impression that the scenery is so beautiful,we never looked like this view in our country. We took the “sheepskin rafts”, A sheepskin rafts can carry three peoples,and the cost per person is 30 yuan.We felt very great when we took the “sheepskin rafts” on the Yellow River. Then we went to the most famous place of the Yellow River Stone Forest Scenic Area, that was the Yin Ma Gou.canyon.Within the scenic cliffs volley, other walking scene in different poses and with different expressions, path winds along mountain ridges. Stone pillars and stalagmites are usually between 80 and 2umeters.Experts investigated and evaluated: the Yellow River Stone Forest can be called "Chinese natural, the Canyon has been developed. It was physically and exhaustive day, nevertheless we did enjoy the activities . It is enriching and interesting to experience their local lives at Yellow River Stone Forest Scenic Spot.