Located on the south-east coast of China, the city of Quanzhou was one of the most important Chinese ports along the historic Maritime Silk Roads. Enjoy the flexibility of the custom-built private transfer and explore Quanzhou at your desired way and pace. Throughout it all, a private transfer will be readily available to serve you a safe journey ahead! Feel safe in the hands of an experienced driver who can also give you some local travel tips along the way. Customize your travel by choosing your transfer vehicle to suit your small or large traveling party. You can count on the available vehicles to fit you all in one convenient trip at a time! Wide ranges of vehicles from 5 seats to 55 seats available to cater different sizes of your group.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver with private car
- Experienced driver
- Admission tickets
- Experienced tour guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally located hotel in Xiamen.
- Xiamen Airport, Xiamen China
- Wutong Passenger Wharf, 2500 Huan Dao Dong Lu, Hu Li Qu, Xia Men Shi, Fu Jian Sheng, China, 361016
- Xiamen Tourism Passenger Wharf, 33 Lu Jiang Dao, Si Ming Qu, Xia Men Shi, Fu Jian Sheng, China, 361001
- Xiamen International Cruise Center, F3JG+J8P, Dong Du Lu, Hu Li Qu, Xia Men Shi, Fu Jian Sheng, China, 361012
- Quanzhou, Fujian, China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Xiamen, Fujian, China Your centrally located hotel in Xiamen.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184839P72
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City?
- Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City price starts from $78.94. Discover and book Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City?
- Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City is hosted by Xiamen Elephant Tour International Travel Service Co., Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Xiamen Elephant Tour International Travel Service Co., Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184839P72
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Xiamen Elephant Tour International Travel Service Co., Ltd.
Xiamen, Fujian, China
Joined in August 2019
#1 of 9 Transportation in Xiamen
- katharinakF3402VE00I would highly recommend to anyone!!I loved every second of it! About me: I am a 25 year old girl from Germany and I am currently traveling alone. I booked the tea tour to get to know Xiamen better and to learn more about tea as I will write my bachelor thesis about it. My expectations were exceeded! On the one hand, I was the only one on the tour, so I had my own driver and my own tour guide. Secondly, I was able to taste delicious teas and learn more about this topic. Every question I had was answered and I got a great insight into how the tea is made. After the first stop we had a delicious lunch (which is a bit difficult for me as I am a vegetarian, which means I don't eat fish or meat). But they were kind enough to take this into consideration and ordered me some very tasty food. Afterwards the guide bought some fruit and the driver drove us to the next stop. A beautiful temple with an exciting complex was our final destination. We wandered around there and ate the snacks she had bought earlier. Then we headed back again. All in all, you can say that I really enjoyed it! A day filled with culture, tea and lovely company. The driver was very sweet, nice, courteous and reliable. (I even napped on the way) The tour guide was also very cute, nice, helpful and well-read. Two very sweet people! I can definitely recommend it!
- Seaman9900Tips to visit Beijing and Great Wall - China VisitBeen in Beijing on May 2023 and due to short time over there we decide to get a local guide. After this experience I can say it was the best decision, we manage to visit in 2 days the Great Wall and most important objective in Beijing. if you do not have plenty of time and want to cover all this, would be a good way to save time and skip the line. Places are fantastic, whether was beautiful and nature like heaven, really enjoy those days. I will happily recommend Lili as your guide email@example.com. Enjoy
- 145kiril00An amazing show for everyoneWhat an amazing show. We watched it 21.50pm with our little 2years old son. We can't understand Chinese but the 360°stage and the light effects were very interesting. We bought the tickets in our hotel and picked them up 30 min before at the theatre. I would recommend it.
- yunapcc00Chuxi tulou was great but...We took a private tour to Chuxi tulou. Tulou was amazing, and the guide and driver were so flexible to meet our requests taking breaks. We also enjoyed lunch and fruit stand on our way to tulou and coffee break on our way back. One problem was the guide's Japanese level was far from fluent. We requested a Japanese tour guide to understand tulou's history well, but her language level was not enough for it. She was a very nice person and we loved her, but what we expected was a tour guide who can understand our questions and answer them in fluent Japanese. This may sound harsh but each of our family members were able to handle at least 2 languages so we could tell her language level was not professional.