KeuKen ethnic park and city tours
By Tours Punta Arenas - Day Tours
Operation and Minimum: September 2018 to April 2019: Scheduled departures to consult or with a minimum of 2 passengers (check departures out of season or if it does not meet the minimum required) Requirement: Easy Departures: 08:30, 10:30, 14:00 hrs from passenger hotels Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours in total (2 hours of walking approx) Includes: Shared transportation, entrance, Spanish-English guide in the Park
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Location Name: Salida, acomodation o Puerto de ubicaciÃÂ³n en la Ciudad de Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31414P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring warm clothing
- To advise if they are going to have lunch in the Park to make a reservation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is KeuKen ethnic park and city tours?
- KeuKen ethnic park and city tours price starts from $133.33. Discover and book KeuKen ethnic park and city tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the KeuKen ethnic park and city tours cancellation policy?
- KeuKen ethnic park and city tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book KeuKen ethnic park and city tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides KeuKen ethnic park and city tours?
- KeuKen ethnic park and city tours is hosted by Tours Punta Arenas - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours Punta Arenas - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book KeuKen ethnic park and city tours on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for KeuKen ethnic park and city tours?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book KeuKen ethnic park and city tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31414P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great but a little pricey.
We had a really good day! The Patagonia was beautiful. Our driver Fabian was fantastic. He drove in some really rou…
Highly recommend Tours Punta Arenas Agency!
From the beginning everything was perfect. The driver was amazing and the tour guide was friendly, helpful and spok…
Private tour for two
We booked a private tour and it was incredible! Thank you Eduardo for all the information and fun facts.
Best experience ever! Highly recommend 😊
It was an amazing experience! We even got the chance to see whales!! Something that is very uncommon at Fuerte Buln…
A delightful day in Punta Arenas
We thoroughly enjoyed our day with David. Our tour of Fort Bulnes and the Magellan Strait was better than expected.…
We had a wonderful day. The scenery is breathtaking and our guide and driver where fantastic. highly recommend
Punta Arenas, full day tour
Peter, the tour guide was great. There were 8 of us and we all thought the same. He is very knowledgeable and we le…
Dishonest business - NEVER use this tour company!
We have booked and fully paid in advance for the private shore excursion 'Full day in Punta Arenas and visit the St…
Be careful before booking this tour… it is sold as a full day tour but it is only a half a day tour… our boat was a…
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, UNLICENSED GUIDE, COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
This tour was horrific — they first left us with an unlicensed driver that got turned away from the main entrance o…
Best way to visit Torres del Paine if flying into Punta Arenas
I had a wonderful experience with Tours Punta Arenas. The booking experience was seamless and the communication via…
Excellent experience. The tour company was very communicative about pick-up time, confirmation of details; extremel…
Visiting King Penguins was in our top two day trips of the two week vacation in Patagonia, the other one being a da…
Excellent winter hike
Vicenzo was very friendly and spoke English and Spanish. I was the only person not fluent in Spanish in the group b…
A Can't Miss Hike and Experience!!
I chose the private tour as I was staying in the park and this operator was able to pick up from the park whereas m…