2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno
Tour to Torres del Paine from Puerto Natales, where you will know live and direct the wonders of Torres del Paine National Park, a place famous for its granite towers that are located in a place surrounded by multicolored lagoons, large waterfalls, glaciers, forests Patagonian and its incredible flora and fauna that decorate the place, a unique Park in the world and that you can enjoy in the front row on this day trip, for something it was named 2013 as the 8th wonder of the world, you will also have the privilege of Get to know the imposing Milodon Cave, where you will know the history of this place and you will find the replica of the mythical animal, the Milodon, which lived thousands of years ago in this region of Patagonia. Enjoy the Perito Moreno Glacier in the front row. With this to the Glacier Tour to the Perito Moreno will leave you amazed with the ice giant and the landscape that accompanies it. It is a trip that you can enjoy in the front row.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 18-80, max of 25 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Torres del Paine Tour: Shared Transportation Bilingual Tourism Guide (English and Spanish)
- Perito Moreno Tour: Transportation, Tourist Guide from El Calafate
- Torres del Paine: Food
- Torres del Paine Tickets (CLP $ 25,000 foreigners - CLP $ 7,000 Chileans)
- Tickets to Cueva del Milodon Park (CLP $ 8,000 foreigners - CLP $ 4,000 Chileans)
- Perito Moreno Tour; Food, Tickets to Los Glaciares Park (AR $ 800)
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Milodon
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno Glacier
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- *** TOUR FULL DAY TORRES DEL PAINE *** Place of Departure and Return Passengers are picked up at their respective places of accommodation in Puerto Natales Pick up time 7:30 am - 8am *** PERITO MORENO TOUR ** Place of Departure and Return Puerto Natales Departure time 6:00 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150623P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno
What you can expect during your visit
- We take all the procedures and follow all the safety protocols regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), so that your trip is fantastic and carefree, because you are important to us.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno?
- 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno price starts from $350.00. Discover and book 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno cancellation policy?
- 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno?
- 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno is hosted by GuiasTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GuiasTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150623P29
Reserve your spot
Full Day Torres del Paine
Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Penguins, Poets and Pinot Noir
Excellent tour of area surrounding Santiago, Chile. Our guide Gabriella was friendly a approachable and knowledgeab…
Great for families!
The entire experience was exceptional and surpassed our expectations, catering for our family which included childr…
Amazing place. While the road is very hard (15+ hours in total) and you will have very little time on a glacier. If…
All in one... if you prefer to have everything booked for you.
We decided to book this so we could see everything with the time allocated to the area. We were touring all of Chi…
A good way to see the Atacama but you’ll be walking home
These 4 tours were an excellent way to get an overview of some fabulous sites around the Atacama Desert. Our guid…
Bad customer service
Pros: My dates changed and they let me to do the tour in a different date. Cons: Terrible customer service. When yo…
Great star tour
Well organized. Guide made his introduction in Spanish and English. Introduced the sky objects and provided us 2 te…
**This is not a review of the activities but the unprofessional service received** I booked the package starting D…
Good Value for Limited Visit to the Desert
All of our tours were really good and worth doing. We had a limited number of days in San Pedro and this made it a …
San Pedro de Atacama tour
Perfection! This is an accurate word to describe our experience in San Pedro de Atacama. All our tours were incred…
Great local guides, poor organization - would not recommend
Overall, we had a mixed experience. Firstly, we had great trips seeing the lagoon and swimming in it and visiting …
Excellent tours with very good level of organisation. Good communication with organiser in case of weather delays e…
A refreshing escape from the Santiago
This tour was an excellent way to start our time in San Pedro de Atacama! Floating in Laguna Cejar was so refreshi…
Great experience in Atacama
Well organised tour overall. The agency was super responsive and provided the full itinerary details and answered a…
without a doubt an amazing experience with a great organization, we enjoyed everything since before arriving at our…
hola está disponible la excursion perito moreno, se abrio el paso?, porque como no hay devolucion si reservo quiero estar segura que le excursion es posible
2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno provided by GuiasTours
Product Overview: 2 Imperdible Tours Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno
|Number of Photos||3|