Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine
By Tangol Tours Puerto Natales
Join us on this 5-day, self-guided tour and get the chance to enjoy exploring one of the most famous trekking destinations in the world: Torres del Paine National Park. Drive to the national park from Puerto Natales on the first day of the trip Your trek begins after you have carried out all the necessary paperwork at the national park entrance. Reach the French Valley on the third day of the trip. Trek past the beautiful Lake Pehoe on the last day. This trip comes to an end in Puerto Natales. Get the chance to see all the three highlights in the circuit, Base Torres, French Valley and Grey Glacier, during this trek. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 16-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Medicals or travel insurances
- Any additional services not stated in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
- Departure details
- Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales, Magallanes Region Departure Point: Avenida España 1455, Puerto Natales (Bus terminal)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P457
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be in a good physical condition
- We recommend you to bring: road map (that will be given at the entrance of the park), thermic water bottle (minimum 1 liter), first-aid kit, torch, compass o GPS, Anti-UV sunglasses, trekking shoes, impermeable clothes, solar cream, cargo trousers, tent and sleeping bag, windbreaker, hat, thick socks, gloves, polar sweaters.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine
What you can expect during your visit
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine?
- Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine price starts from $1,648.34. Discover and book Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine on Tripadvisor
- What is the Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine cancellation policy?
- Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine?
- Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine is hosted by Tangol Tours Puerto Natales. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Tours Puerto Natales on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5 days. Discover and book Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P457
Reserve your spot
PUERTO NATALES - TORRE CENTRAL
REFUGIO TORRE CENTRAL - LOS...
VALLE DEL FRANCES - REFUGIO...
REFUGIO PAINE GRANDE - REFUGIO...
REFUGIO PAINE GRANDE - LAKE...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We took a bus to the park entry of Torres del Paine. There is a hotel in the park, with a camping ground, and horse…
Best Glacier Views in Patagonia
This was the best glacier experience we found in Patagonia (we did a total of 3 cruises). The boat was comfortable …
A beautiful sight
The glacier is amazing and Hotel Lago grey is worth seeing as the starting point. The amount of time for the tour i…
Grey Glacier boat tour
A bit of a walk to get to the Grey III catamaran, but well worth the trip. Lots of opportunities to take pictures …
Hard for junior-level hiker but it's worthy to finish!
As a junior hiker, I thought it was quite hard to hike around 11 km to 20 km each day within the scheduled time. Ho…
Hello.Wir werden im Januar 2022 den Torres del Paine NP besuchen und planen den W Treck in 4-5 Tagen zu machen.Was sind die Vor und Nachteile einer geführten Tour mit Guide oder Imdividuell trekking?Kann man Gepäck (grosser Rucksack mit Kleidung usw.) von Lodge zu Lodge transportieren lassen?Und dann nur mit Tagesrucksack die Wanderungen durchführen? Besten Dank,Marc
Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine provided by Tangol Tours Puerto Natales
Product Overview: Classic W Circuit - Torres del Paine
|Number of Photos||1|