In this tour you will know the history behind the first inhabitants of this territory, the development of agriculture and about the oldest mummification technique in the world used by the Chinchorro Culture. A tour that includes archeological sites, museums and gardens where you will be surprised at the contrasts between desert and valleys.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 8 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the Archaeological Museum and the Picaflor Sanctuary.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arqueologico San Miguel de Azapa
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Del Picaflor
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all the travelers from all the hotels in the center of Arica and to the Chacalluta International Airport.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148973P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Archaeological Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Archaeological Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Archaeological Tour?
- Archaeological Tour price starts from $32.00. Discover and book Archaeological Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Archaeological Tour cancellation policy?
- Archaeological Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Archaeological Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Archaeological Tour?
- Archaeological Tour is hosted by Sariri Excursiones. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sariri Excursiones on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Archaeological Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148973P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1La Tropilla GeoglyphsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Mirador Las LlosyasStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Pucara of San LorenzoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Museo Arqueologico San Miguel de AzapaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Santuario Del PicaflorStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Loved this tour! Daniel was an excellent guide and shared his extensive knowledge of the history of the Chilean people. Highly recommend this tour company!
Written January 25, 2020
Thanks for your words David! We hope to see you again around here. Grettings!
Written January 26, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Sep 2023 • Friends
We booked this tour before arriving in Arica through their Viator page. They did not communicate with us in advance at all. We emailed, no response. We tried to phone and text, and the person on the phone only spoke Spanish and did not know what we were talking about. The tour claims to be offered in English.
Do not book with these people.
Do not book with these people.
Written September 8, 2023
Archaeological Tour provided by Sariri Excursiones
Product Overview: Archaeological Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos