Experience reality of khmer cooking Explore yourself to become a cook! Learn something about Cambodian delicacy with our Cooking Class which Provides you the detailed recipe of how to cook a typical Khmer
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact us at +855 95 90 76 76
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 247060P5
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 247060P5
About the operator
Central Suite Cooking Class
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in July 2018
#35 of 97 Classes & Workshops in Siem Reap
- gloriakh00Delicious Khmer cooking classI attended the cooking class with my 13 yr old son and had so much fun. Booking was easy. We just had to give them 1 hour notice. They had the ingredients prepared n sealed. We were also given chef hat and aprons to wear and also latex gloves. The hygiene level is definitely of the highest level! Their staff took photos and video of our cooking class from making appetizers to Khmer dessert. After, we were presented with the all important certificate! Does that mean I've got the job of chef ?.... hahaha... the food we cooked were nicely laid out on a long table placed in front of the swimming pool. They had them covered while we finish cooking the rest. Thank you mr Hong and crew for a most memorable cooking experience
- Litingpoh00Delicious food taught by brilliant Chef DDAttended a cooking class held by Chef DD and it was extremely enjoyable. He was very patient throughout the class and it is clear as day that he is a very experienced chef. Learned to cook a 3-course meal featuring green cucumber & papaya salad, basil beef and khmer dumplings for dessert. For the unique experience learning to cook local delicacies and how tasty the food turned out under the guidance of the chef, I would say it is value-for-money and would encourage anyone to take up. You don’t need to have any background or prior experience in cooking to enjoy the class because Chef DD is very patient and skillful. A brilliant activity for couples or friends or family. Thumbs up!
- Eugenenyx00Awesome cooking class!Decided to try Khmer Cuisine cooking class on our stay at Central Suite Residence. It was an experience we will never forget. I had Chef Hong to assist me with the cooking of Cambodian Salad, Amok Fish and Banana Sago Desert. Chef Hong was really helpful, and was very patient with me. The whole process was very fun and enjoyable, and we will definitely do it again. Thank you Chef Hong!
- Lindsey H00Skilled head chef was a great teacher!The combination of fresh food prepared with the skilled head chef made for tantalizing results which were delicious! Afterwards, the table was set for us to enjoy this exquisite dinner as a couple, by ourselves, in the romantic backdrop of the hotel restaurant. We saw many cooking class options, and are happy we chose this one, because it was taught by the head chef of an acclaimed hotel, with his assistants occasionally helping out as needed. We were made to feel the part with chef jackets, hat, and apron, and even received a certificate of completion with the recipes so we can try to recreate the food once we return home.
- seantg1100Fun class with friendly staffWe had a great experience with this class. Central Suite had a wide selection of menus to fit many different tastes. Mr Hong was friendly and knowledgable and helped my cooking skills develop. Lastly, the price was comparable to the other cooking classes in the area. I highly recommend!
- AMuzz00Nom nom nomMet Chef Hong on a rainy day to do the cooking class at our hotel. His direction was fantastic and the food we made was delicious. Would 100% recommend doing this for a lunch or dinner
- Brendan E00A very good experience and custom made to usWe were looking for an experience in cooking Cambodian local food. We had already been to markets etc, so looking for a cooking only experience. Given we were staying at Central Suite residence, decided to take up the challenge there. I enquired and the night before and looked at the suggested menus. We don't eat sweets and wanted to learn how to make fresh spring rolls properly. I designed the menu with staff and they were brilliant in making sure we were happy. We decided to cook Fresh Spring Rolls, Red Chicken Curry and Fish Amok. Met Chef Mr Hong and started at 11am. He showed us the right technique to make fresh spring rolls with many hot tips that made this a more a lot more easy. The curry's were then made under very good guidance and all of a sudden we had this magnificent lunch that looked absolutely awesome and tasted even better. All in all only took around 1.50hrs Thank you Chef Hong, thanks for the tips, recipes, certificate and the opportunity. Well worth the $25 investment and I'm sure for those that want a market visit along with the cooking class, that would be enjoyable as well.