5-Days Discover Siem Reap - Phnom Penh has selected the most popular tourist attractions in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, Cambodia that will lead you to explore the most fabulous and mysterious Angkor temples including one of the world seven wonders, Angkor Wat temple), the most secret mountain with a beautiful waterfall and largest reclining Buddha in Cambodia called Phnom Kulen Mountain, cruise tour to the largest freshwater lake in Asia with a floating village, Tonle Sap Lake and visit the capital city of Cambodia that knows as Phnom Penh with its attractive spots like Killing Field, Royal Palace, Toul Sleng, Russian Market, Wat Phnom Pagoda and Independence Monument.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Official English speaking tour guide
- Experienced and safe driver
- Private vehicle with air-conditioning ( Car/Minivan)
- Free cool water and towels during the tour
- All entrance fees
- Food and beverage
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Siem Reap
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Sap Lake
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pre Rup
- Entry/Admission - Ta Som
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- Entry/Admission - Independence Monument
- Entry/Admission - Russian Market
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please do let us know your hotel's name. Our guide will pick you up from your accommodation on time we agreed with.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118813P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour)?
- How much is Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour)?
- Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) price starts from $264.62. Discover and book Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) cancellation policy?
- Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour)?
- Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) is hosted by Sightseeing Cambodia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sightseeing Cambodia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118813P31
Reserve your spot
Spectacular Angkor Tour
Waterfalls, Banteay Srei, Tonle...
Sunrise & Grand Circle
Trip From SiemReap - Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh Day Tour
About the operator
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in March 2016
#149 of 1,135 Tours & Activities in Siem Reap
- Escape1607374654100Organised and niceThe sunrise guided tour was really great and our guide Vone explained everything very well ! We got several water bottles in the bus.
- X8746POjoycew00A Fantastic and memorable tourBeng Mealea is a must to see when you come to siem reap. Enjoy our tour with Mr Sam Ath who are professional, passionate, knowledgeable and humours. He ensure our safety are well taking care off and his humours make this trip more relax and fun. Special thanks to our driver Mr Sophat who are committed and ensure the road trip are not so bumpy due to the road condition. A personalise gift received via Asean Angkor Guide make this trip more enjoyable and memorable. A big thumb up to the Guide Mr Sam Ath and Mr Sophat.. Definately a fantastic and memorable trip for us!!!!
- sunyoungm83100It was helpful.It was helpful that I could enjoy Angkor Wat sunrise. (Even though we couldn't see sunrise because of cloudy weather) Tour guide Phrem was kind and he explained the history of Angkor Wat kindly.
- ramkF2907AK004-Day tour:Discover temples Of Angkor, Koh Ker, Beng Mealea & Tonle SapOur trip was excellent. Guides, Driver and other staff were so co-operative and very helpful. Our guides Mr.David and Mr. Prathana explained very well about the temples and the all history behind it. We have enjoyed very well. I suggest everyone definitely to visit here.
- Resort6103585459400Sunrise tour.Very informative, and learnt about Cambodian history and mythology. Would recommend to any temple or historic building lovers! Our guide, Phrem was kind and very clear with communication.
- Rosiehaha12300Excellent and very nice tour guideOur tour guide Mr.Chy gave really detailed introduction The tour guide is really nice and experienced. They provide free water and cool towel whenever we are on car. This is really caring acts under the hot weather. The tour guide also help us take many nice pictures.
- Kevling2003-Days Discovery Of Angkor, Waterfalls,Floating Village and Banteay Srei templeExcellent tour service ever came across. Very professional tour guiding service catering to guests' needs, not only for travel purpose, but also personal care. My family joined its Cambodia Angkor 3-day trip to Angkor Wat and other heritage sites from 31 Jan to 2 Feb 2020. E.M.Khemra, the local guide, is definitely knowledgeable and caring, especially when my mother was physically weak to take much walk. He adjusted the trip every day accordingly: more gentle walk, more history sharing in the shade, slower drive past scenic spots for site-seeing and photo-taking. Worth mentioning is his in-depth knowledge to answer many of my questions on history, preservation, and Hinduism and Buddhism. Would definitely suggest anyone having a curiosity to know more about this ancient civilization this tour guide. In fact, as referred by two of my friends, once again my family ended up appreciating the same support.
- Ricardo-Kobal00Siem Reap templesVery nice tour, with a good guide, Deivid, he knows a lot about, and likes to explain on very good words and in an exciting way, now I can say that I’m an expert about temples....Deivid and the tuk-tuk driver were very friendly and pleased to give me a comfortable day....the temples are amazing, very beautiful and full of history....I appreciate a lot the tour, I completely indicate!!!!
- RockyFung004 days tour in CambodiaReally need to write the review comments in TripAdvisor for my 4days tours in Cambodia. For 4 days local tours service provided by local agency Aseanangor, Director Mr. Raksa and tour guide Mr.Chanra who provide a really good service, espicial the local tour guide Mr. Chanra, he talk a lot of history about the Angkor wat to let us more understand when site visit, and also he will help us to take beautiful photos in every good viewing point, he much takecare to the customers, so I will highly recommend to my friends if who want to visit Cambodia. Anyway would like to say thanks you to Mr. Raska and Mr.Chanra
- perlimpinpin00Very nice visitEverything was very perfect for our visit organised by Mr Raksa. Our guide was Youk Makara. He is very nice and outgoing with a beautiful knowledge about the temples, the culture and of course the Cambodian ways of living in the old times and now. We can warmly recommand him for a visit of Angkor. We had choosen the two day tour, perfect for a shorter stay. The early morning waiting for the sunrise with the music of a wedding ceremony coming out of the forest was just magic. Makara choose special spots with no other tourists for us and managed also to do the tour in a way to avoid the crowds. We really did appreciate that. He is also able to take REALLY good pictures if you wish . We hadn’t expected that and have also learned some really fun things about taking pictures. A special mention also to our driver Mr Na Khim who drove us carefully and was always there when needed with his kind smile, cold water and fresh cold towels. Thank you Mr Raksa.
- lokkiyeah00Nice driver, highly recommended!It was my first time bringing my family to Cambodia. It was glad to choose the service from Asean Angkor. We had 3-day private tour with a professional driver Mr.Handsome. He is an extremely helpful, knowledgeable and awesome driver who provided lots of useful information and humour in our three day tour. It was super fun to chat with him by sharing the culture differences. He also adjusted our schedule as needed to avoid crowded and extra payments. We all received customised souvenirs at the end of our trip. This is definitely an unforgettable trip. They treat their customers with heart. We are strongly recommend Asean Angkor as your guide.
- Gerald H00Great Tour, great tour guide and great driverThe 2 day tour we booked was without exception good. We were picked up in time with an SUV from the hotel. We were explained the course of the tour and then we already started towards our first destination, the waterfalls. Our tour guide, Sayun Sok, told us the history of Cambodia in very good English. So it went on at every stop and it was obvious how much Sayun is interested in the history of his people. He inspired us with his great passion and attention to detail and carried us away. This is living history. Even with our five year old daughter he managed to arouse enthusiasm. Sayun always knew routes and places of interest that were especially good and since there were mostly no other tourists there, we concluded that we had an extraordinary guide with Sayun. We still can‘t say which of our experiences made got to us the most. Sarah, our driver, drove us very safe and pleasant and was always immediately available when we came back from a sightseeing. We recommend this tour without any exceptions.
- Global1376471344000PRIVATE CAR TO PHNOM Penh to Siem ReapWe took a private car , much cheaper than hotel offer. car took us door to door. Car was fine and driver helpful but little English. We would recommend .
- chenhjack00PerfectMy driver is called Mr Sky. He is very very nice. He will give many ideas and information if you want. Like he treated me as his friend! You will get a cold water and towel after every temple visiting. And on time as always. Highly recommend Asean Angkor Guide (Mr Sky) to travel in Cambodia.
- Vinor011800Excellent service and attitude!We joined a 3 days tour with Raksa and Baley which was wonderful. They are both very knowledgeable and having excellent attitude on their work. Would recommend it to everyone with this local owned business.
Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour) provided by Sightseeing Cambodia
Product Overview: Five Days Discover Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (Private Tour)
Number of Photos