Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour
By Happy Angkor Tour
This tour are very unique and special one because we mainly focus on the attractions in the remotes areas rarely visit by tourists. If you like adventure and quiet temples so these temples ( Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Rolous Group ) are your main targets to include for explore in Siem Reap. Konh Ker is a remote archaeological site in northern Cambodia about 120 kilometres (75 mi) away from Siem Reap and the ancient site of Angkor. It is a jungle filled region that is sparsely populated. More than 180 sanctuaries were found in a protected area of 81 square kilometres (31 sq mi). Beng Mealea temple is largely unrestored, with trees and thick brush thriving amidst its towers and courtyards and many of its stones lying in great heaps. Roluos consist of 3 major temples : Lolei, Preah Ko & Bakong that once it was the seat of Hariharalaya, The first capital of Khmer Empire.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private A/C Vehicle with driver
- English Speaking Guide with licensed
- Parking fees & Road tolls
- Cool drinking waters & wet towels
- Start pick up at your hotel and finish drop you at hotel
- Accommodation ( Hotel/Guest House )
- Temples pass & Beng Mealea : 37USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Koh Ker Group Ticket : 10USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Meals (B/L/D) - Food can be cost rank from 5USD per/dish depend on the food you order from menu.
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Lolei
- Entry/Admission - Preah Ko
- Entry/Admission - Bakong
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will come to pick you up from hotels and other places. Please provide us the address of you stays, hotel's name, hotel's phone number & hotel's website that will convenience for us to find your hotel location. Thank you!
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121561P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour?
- Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour price starts from $104.00. Discover and book Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour?
- Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour is hosted by Happy Angkor Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy Angkor Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea & Roluos Group Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121561P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Koh Ker TempleStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Beng MealeaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3LoleiStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Preah KoStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5BakongStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Highly recommend! We had a great experience with Bunhak! He was so knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He…
The views are incredible. Despite the high temperature, we managed to see all the points of the tour. Mr. Phat dri…
Great trip with awesome guide and driver! (Small Mony and Phat)
On our first day, Small Mony took us on a wonderful journey through Angkor Wat, Ta Promh (a.k.a Tomb Raider temple)…
Angkor Temples and Kulen Mountains
We spent a perfect two days with Small Mony who was our Guide and the Driver Phat. Amazing tour ! First day in Ang…
Fantastic 2 day tour !
The whole thing was fantastic !! Our guide ,Sophea, had an incredible in-depth knowledge of all the temples and si…
It was a perfect day! It is an easy and comfortable way to explore the temples! But the most important was the expe…
WONDERFUL TEMPLE TOUR IN SIEM REAP!!!
My wife and I booked a three day tour of Angkor Wat and other temples in April with Happy Angkor Tour and as cliché…
Happy Angkor gave a great tour. Our guide Sauron Pa was knowledgeable and knew all the best places for photos to re…
You’ll learn a lot
I can’t imagine experiencing Angkor Wat without a tour guide. Sauron Pal provided outstanding opportunity to get im…
Great tour company for a private tour.
We were very lucky to find this tour. Having booked to visit Siem Reap months ago we were here during the South Eas…
Pleasant and informative trip
Great experience. Professional tour guide made great effort explaining every detail of carvings, stories, culture,…
The best way to see the temples of Angkor with the most experienced and friendly guide and driver is with Happy Angkor Tour!
Small Mony our guide was amazing and had so much knowledge about what we were seeing and helped us get to the best …
It has been dream come true for us to visit Angkor Wat and it was even memorable with the friendly Cambodians.
We have just returned from a 7-day tour of Siem Reap, We booked a private tour with Happy Angkor Tour. Special m…
Excellent trip. We had a great experience with Mr Thean (guide) and Mr Sreang (driver). Extremely courteous, knowle…
The Best Angkor Wat Experience, great photos and very insightful!
I highly recommend taking this tour if you want to walk away with heaps of great photos and also a lot of insightfu…