Viewing best sunrise at Angkor Wat, and excision the largest Hindu temple in the world with our experienced driver and professional tour guide. Learn more about local culture while traveling from Angkor Wat to Beng Mealea, viewing a lot of local activities along the way, and have some rest after getting up early for sunrise. After we get to Beng Mealea we will explore the great jungle temple with our experienced tour guide.
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottle water
- Private Tour
- Experience Driver
- licensed tour guide
- Everything not mentioned are excluded
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Departure details
- Prince Angkor Hotel & Spa, Sivutha Bulvard B05, Sivatha Blvd, Sivatha Rd, Krong Siem Reap 93136, Cambodia Our driver and guide will look for you at Hotel lobby with you name
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26033P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track?
- Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track cancellation policy?
- Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track?
- Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track is hosted by Angkor Cab. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Cab on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26033P16
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPrince Angkor Hotel & SpaSivutha Bulvard B05, Sivatha Blvd, Sivatha Rd, Krong Siem Reap 93136, CambodiaOur driver and guide will look for you at Hotel lobby with you nameSee address & details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 3 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Beng MealeaStop: 2 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in April 2015
#35 of 646 Transportation in Siem Reap
- gerth70000Siam Reap and beyondBeyond Excellent!!! Three magic days with Panha Ngoun where we saw and learned more about the historic sites as well as the contemporary societies than we ever expected. Panha is a living encyclopedia with a pleasant personality and outstanding driving skills. We got more than a tourguide but a friend we stil are in contact with and look forward to meet again and introduce to others.
- 320bensaidm00Amazing 3 days visit in Siem Reap Temples AreaI met randomly Panha when landing at the airport ! It was not planned. I had a Super welcome from Panha, wonderful driver, very flexible, available and friendly to feel you welcome like at home. I booked a private tour in his confy SUV to visit his beautiful country. We went for a 3 days tour with a 3 days open ticket. Preah Vihear is located in Preah Vihear province around 240km from Siem Reap city. Preah Vihear is one of the best temple in Cambodia 🇰🇭. This temple built on the top of Dong Rek mountain 550 meters high. Visit this temple a great distance away from the tourist crowded. I enjoyed very much the scenery drive and love the temple so much. I highly recommended this temple to everyone. MERCI BEAUCOUP my friend Panha !
- Navigator1223603897100A memorable experiencePanha was our private driver/tour guide for our whole stay in Cambodia. He speaks excellent English, is very reliable, caring and knowledgeable. Thanks to him we got to know a lot about the country, its history and everyday life. He took us to good local restaurants with typical food and had us taste various specialities. Panha would always organize the days according to our wishes. We most appreciated the wonderful boat rides and the hiking through rice fields and small farmer villages. I had especially asked to visit the circus school Phare in Battambang. Panha made it possible and I‘m grateful for that. It was a memorable experience. Thanks to Panha, the trip to Cambodia was one of my best!
- K8385VHdavids00Incredible experience visiting Siem ReapIncredible experience discovering the main spots in Siem Reap. We were able to understand the culture and historical context thanks to Panha, who provided us the monuments history as well as the local point of view. He was taking care of us during the whole trip making an incredible experience during the 4 days that we were visiting Cambodia
- U5176WFalejandror00Outstanding guidance in Siem ReapWe spend 4 days in Siem Reap and we could not have a better induction trough the city thanks to Panha. He was more than just a guide. Thanks to him, we were able to visit the main monuments (including Ankor Wat but also other ones that are not as famous as Ankor but even more magic and beautiful). Panha provide us the historical Information in order to understand the context of each monument. I would recommend him 10000%!
- A4945LNpeterl00D&P2022Panha hosted the 2 of us for a week in November 2022. By boat and car we went from Phnom Penh via Battambang to Siem Reap. Panha speaks excellent English, is extremely polite and friendly, very skilled in many areas and communicative. He has a very good feeling on how much 'guide' we needed and wanted and 'designed' the tour in an individual manner according to our wishes and circumstances. We felt to be in very safe hands, trusted Panha completely and were never disappointed! He managed to organize a phantastic week in Cambodia for us which we will never forget! Thank you so much, dear Panha!
- sofiaguimoreira00Thank you!Panha picked us up from the airport and that same day he took us to watch the sunset at Kampong Pluk. It was a great experience and he is a great guide, with a very good level of English. After that first experience he became our trusted driver and guide in lovely Siem Reap and surroundings. We loved Cambodia, the amazing temples and the people. Thank you. We will come back!
- jodic11100Outstanding off the beaten track temple tourOutstanding "off the beaten track" experience. We were pick up from our hotel in a modern clean minivan but our driver. The driver was the guide and was full immersed in the temples visited. This isnt Angkor Wat tour but an off the beaten track to temple ruins that are much older. Each question asked received a friendly, knowledgeable answer. Wonderful experience and highly recommended. The highlight was visiting temples than were not on the tourist route. Overall all it was an excellent experience.
- nickjonads00A friendly guide you can trust for a great trip!We had a lovely time with Panha visiting various sites around Siam Reap. He was an excellent and friendly guide and spoke very good English. On one day he had other commitments but was able to arrange an equally good trip with his business associate. We would recommend to anyone!
- _abisiva1400Trip to Preah Vihear with PanhaI had an incredible trip to Preah Vihear with my travel agent, Panha. He managed to make our dream of visiting both Banteay Sri and Preah Vihear in one day a reality, despite other travel agents rejecting the idea. Our stay at Anantara Angkor Resort was lovely, and we kicked off our adventure with an early breakfast before departing around 7:30 am. Our first stop was Banteay Sri, and then we headed to the border to reach Preah Vihear. We arrived at Preah Vihear by 1 pm and had a fantastic 2-hour exploration. Despite the long journey, the breathtaking beauty of Preah Vihear made every bit of exhaustion worth it. Our return journey to the resort took around 3-4 hours, but what truly made the day special was Panha's company. He kept us entertained with captivating life stories and insightful updates about the country's development. We laughed, learned, and truly enjoyed ourselves throughout the day. Time flew by in those 3 hours of the journey, thanks to Panha's engaging narratives. Overall, it was an unforgettable experience that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an adventurous and enjoyable trip.
- OnAir4087945042700Siem Reap private tourPanha drove us to many destinations safely. He was very helpful and punctual. Where we wished to visit particular venues, he was able to provide advice on ticketing, refreshments and shopping. He has a wealth of knowledge of Siem Reap, and I felt that before he offered a recommendation, he used his experience to make suggestions that felt individualised for my situation, which was really lovely.
- 956ravig00"Siem Reap's Best Guide"We were in Siem Reap in April 2023, when we hired a car from the airport to get to our hotel, ParkHyatt our driver was Panha. From there we decided to hire his service including the car for the rest of our time in Siem Reap. Panha speaks excellent English and as a guide his local knowledge is extremely good. He organised all our tours, tickets, recommended sites, meals including souvenir shops. He kept us entertained with very interesting conversations about history of Cambodia and many other topics. Panha is extremely trustworthy and a safe driver.
- henningo34500Very good experience during 2023 short visit to siem reap. Panha ist the best!From 08/04/2023 to 11/04/2023, I was in Siem Reap with a friend and had the pleasure of having Panha Agoun as my tour guide. We first met Panha as a cab driver who took us from the airport to our hotel in Siem Reap. During the ride, we asked Panha if he knew anyone who could drive and for the next 2-3 days and it turned out that he himself had the appropriate license and training. We then arranged to meet the next day and Panha picked us up on time at our hotel the next day and every day thereafter. Panha drove us in either a well-maintained and air-conditioned van or SUV to get us safely to our destinations. His knowledge of English was excellent, and he had extensive information about the history of Cambodia as well as current affairs and the day-to-day problems of Cambodians. We were thrilled with the insights he provided. We visited Angkor Wat of course and the temple complexes of Ta Prohm, Banteay Srey and us the more distant but very worth seeing complex around Koh Ker. Panha also organized a boat trip on Tonlé Sap Lake to the floating villages and took care of tickets and cold drinks for the trip. On our last day in Cambodia, Panha took us to Phnom Kulen Waterfall where we could see the River of 1000 Lingas and the reclining Buddha. Panha then took us to the airport reliably and on time so we would not miss our departure. I can fully recommend Panha Agoun. His professionalism, knowledge and ability to accommodate our needs was outstanding. In addition, he is simply a very likeable polite person with whom you can also have a pleasant conversation, who was e.g. also very interested in how "we Germans" live so if you are looking for a competent and reliable tour guide in Siem Reap, Panha is the perfect choice!
- Ali193400Catered to...I visited the Preah Vihear temple in April 2023 with Panha. The temple is located in the Preah Vihear province. The drive took around 3 and a half hours from Siem Reap city. Preah Vihear was built by 3 kings, the first king is Yasovarman I, the second was Suriyavarman I, and then it was completed by King Suryavarman II in the 12 century. King Suryavarman II is known as the king who built Angkor Wat. I highly recommend Preah Vihear temple to everyone, this temple is amazing with beautiful scenery and a spectacular history. I also found this tour to be less crowded than Angkor.
- M7958BQleeb00great adventure with a great guideWe visited preah vihear temple with Panha late May, maybe our best day in Cambodia. Panha was very diligent with his service, he speaks perfect English and has a real passion for his country's history. the temple is absolutely spectacular sitting on top of a mountain near the Thai border. phana was happy to stop along the 2 hour drive for photos and coconuts. great adventure with a great guide.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2023 • Couples
Knowledgeable English speaking driver and tour planner who can answer your questions and knows places for nice Cambodian cuisine along the way.
Written May 25, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Jay, I appreciate your support during your stay in Siem Reap Cambodia. Thanks so much for your review especially a 5 stars review which will gain me more future business. I wish to see you again in the near future and I will bring you fishing as I promise with you. Kind regards, Panha
Written May 29, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track provided by Angkor Cab
Product Overview: Sunrise At Angkor Wat and Beng Mealea Off Beaten Track
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos