Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track
By Angkor Cab
Avoid the tourist's crowds of Angkor Temples, peaceful, very unique, seeing a real color of the Cambodian countryside. Enjoy viewing local plantations such as Mangos farm, tapiocas farm, cashew nuts ... and a lot more local interesting activities. learning more about Cambodia, culture, everyday life, and the country's economy.
per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Bottle waters
- Private Tour
- Temple entrance fee
- Departure details
- Prince D' Angkor Hotel & Spa, # 05 Sivutha Road Mondul 2 Village, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia You can look for us at the parking area or call us if needed
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26033P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track?
- Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track price starts from $235.90. Discover and book Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track on Tripadvisor
- What is the Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track cancellation policy?
- Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track?
- Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track is hosted by Angkor Cab. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Cab on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26033P10
- You'll start atPrince D' Angkor Hotel & Spa# 05 Sivutha Road Mondul 2 Village, Krong Siem Reap 17252, CambodiaYou can look for us at the parking area or call us if neededSee address & details
- 1Banteay ChhmarStop: 2 hoursAfter we meet your Hotel at 8:00am we will proceed to Banteay Chhmar temples, located in Banteay Meanchey province around 150km from Siem Reap city. We will spend at lease two and half hours from our Hotel on road N6 proceed west of Siem Reap, we will definitely seeing a lot of local activities, rice fields beautiful land scape with our fluent English speaking drivers/guide will explain you everything you see on the roads for the trip to Banteay Chhmar temple. Banteay Chhmar was accomplished during the reign of King Jayavarman VII like Angkor Thom Capital in the late 12th to early 13th century, by King Jayavarman VII built this temples to dedicate to his son who died before him. Banteay Chhmar really an isolate temple but very unique with tree growth around the temple which make the temple tour very interesting and unforgettable.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I dont leave any reviews often, I was backpacking to Cambodia and was concerned on my safety and luggage. I got him…
Excellent English skills/ great at follow up
Hired Panha for several days to take us to many places. He was always on time and was great at following up using …
I started my journey straight off with Panha who was my ride from the airport, speaking enroute to my accommodation…
Great taxis service Siem Reap to Kampot
Booked one way taxis from Siem Reap to Kampot, great door to door service, sorry cuts through Phnom Penh, very atte…
Perfect trip to a unbelievable place
If you’re looking for a driver in Siem Reap I highly recommend Ngoun. We were a group of 4, he picked us up from th…
Tour Guide Made the Trip!
This was one of the best tours I’ve done in Cambodia as someone who has been to Siem Reap quite a few times. He was…
Super experienced driver with great knowledge of the area
Panha picked us up from the airport, was super nice and offered to be our personal driver for our whole stay, he es…
Experienced Driver with great knowledge of Siem Reap
Panha Ngoun was one of the best people we met in Cambodia, who not only drove us around for the whole week, but tal…
Siem Reap visit
We would like to thanks Panha for his very good welcome and his professionalism. He was very flexible, very friendl…
Driver and tour guide in Siem Reap
When our hotel forgot to send an airport pickup for us, Ngoun drove our family to our hotel. He was really friendly…
Tour and Transport
Did the tour and travel pick up with guide and host Panha. Was always on time very insightful and all round good gu…
Best tour guide in Cambodia!
Panha has to be the best tour guide in Cambodia. My family was extremely lucky to meet him at the airport in Siem R…
Book Panha Now!
Panha gave me and my friends an amazing tour of Tonle Sap lake. He was very knowledgeable of both the area's histor…
knowladge and passion for siem reap is exceptional
i went back to cambodia with friends and booked panha for 2 days of temple tours . his knowladge and passion for si…
Great off the beaten track experience!
This is a good off the beaten track experience that you will find if you travel to Siam Reap, Cambodia. I had a ch…