In this amazing Siem Reap tour, we will go to see a beautiful sunrise at Angkor Wat temple. Then, we will spend our great time to see some of the most beautiful temples in the Angkor Park. We'll visit Ta Prohm - the Tomb Raider temple which you'll immediately notice from the famous Angelina Jolie movie from 2001! You also go to see Ta Nei temple before heading to one of the most photographed spots in the park - the South Gate of Angkor Thom. You'll then head over Bayon, another very popular temple with tourists. Here you will see the 200+ smiling faces looking down on you from the towers and you can get lost in the maze of walkways in this stunning temple. Finally, you will also get to see some other favourites in the ancient city of Angkor Thom. You will stop by to see Baphuon, Angkorean Royal Palace, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. When the tour has finished we'll drop you back to your hotel or any other location in Siem Reap town.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Audio guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- English Speaking Guide with licensed.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Cool water and Cool wet towel
- Start pick up at your hotel and finish drop you at hotel
- Entry/Admission - Siem Reap
- Temples pass for one day
- Appreciation Tip
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - The Victory Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Phimeanakas
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Leper King
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up you from the accommodation where you stay at least 30 minutes before departure time but if your plan earlier or change , please advise us advance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 231435P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular)?
- How much is 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular)?
- 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular) price starts from $75.00. Discover and book 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular) on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular) cancellation policy?
- 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular)?
- 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular) is hosted by Bayon Temple Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bayon Temple Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Amazing Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour with Sunrise (The Most Popular) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 231435P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Ta ProhmStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Ta Nei TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4The Victory GateStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Bayon TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Baphuon TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7PhimeanakasStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Terrace of the ElephantsStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Terrace of the Leper KingStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Bayon Temple Tour
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in December 2019
#23 of 44 Fun & Games in Siem Reap
- forwood2me00Is this a scam?They failed to pick us up. A tuktuk driver appeared at the right time. His English was very limited and he did not have a name. He phoned his organiser. I gave my name to the man on the phone who said 'yes yes'so we went with him. Expecting to be taken to the Air con transport, we instead arrived at a temple. At this point I rang Bayon. Bayon, who made out the wrong Tuktuk driver had picked us up! We should have been able to rendezvous with our tour at the first temple. Bayon would not let us, saying we had to return to our hotel and for us the tour was cancelled. He confirmed a tour party of 8. I tried to phone again to say we would join at Preah Khan, the first temple. He did not answer (3 times). We decided to go there anyway as we were well within the timscale for that first stop. There was no Bayon tour there or anyone else matching the description of 8 people with an Englush sleaking tour guide. We went back to our hotel. Hard not to avoid thinking this was a scam. We eventually got the tour cost back through Trip.com but we are out of pocket as they would not reimburse the Angkor pass, normally $74 for the two of us. So, beware Bayon tours! Tripadvisor, take note, please.
- tom230002300Highly recommendedMe and my husband were so lucky to have a passionate guide. Mr.Thy is very funny and we enjoyed the good time together! Very professional, Highly recommended. Thank you very much for your smile and your sharing.This tour allows you to visit 3 remote temples within 1 day, very good for money too. We started 7:30am and came back around 7pm. We had a coffee break around 10am, and a lunch after Preah Vehier visit around 12:30. Thyさん(ティさん)は英語ガイドさんで、日本語は話せませんが、ガイドになる前には日本人上司のもとでお仕事されていたことがあるらしく、対応が丁寧で安心してついていけます。お寺巡り好きがこうじて夢だったガイドになったそうです。おすすめです。
- alonsomosley2100Time efficient temple TourFor less than 20 Euros you get a Tuk-tuk with sun cover, a weil mannered and punctual driver (in my case Jack) and free cold water. Jack picked me up at my hotel perfectly on time and drove me to the four most important temple sites near Siem Reap. Grand finale: Angkor Wat. This tour is more about transportation than having a specialized guide. But in a very friendly and comfortable way.
- crosbywvu00Was asked to pay extraI signed up for this tour as a solo traveller. After booking, I was told I would need to pay extra money in cash as nobody else had signed up for this tour or I should find a friend to join. Super disappointed in this unethical approach.
- Bun C00Thank you Thy and Han for amazing tour arrangementsThat is beautiful tour one day with our guide Mr.Thy and his driver, they are so professional, good knowledge of Ankor Wat, we booked hotel and tour which by our friend from Vietnam Han so it is amazing to see sunrise Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon and Ta Promh temple and Banteay Srei temple. We love Angkor Wat and Banteay Srei the most. We recommend him to you and sure when we turn to Siem Reap again they are my guide again.