Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours
By Bayon Guide
Discover the fascinating countryside of Siem Reap; learn about the daily lives of the villagers and biodiversity of the countryside. Discover the fascinating countryside of Siem Reap as you cycle along the scenic village and rice field. Learn about the daily lives of the villagers through the village’s walk tour. Visit a colorful Buddhist temple and learn about Buddhism in Cambodia. Enjoy the picturesque biodiversity of the Cambodian countryside.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Quality mountain bike & helmet
- English speaking guide
- Coconut, soft drink & drinking water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please let us know the name of your hotel when you book this tour, we will pick you up from your hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87436P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours?
- Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours price starts from $35.90. Discover and book Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours cancellation policy?
- Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours?
- Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours is hosted by Bayon Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bayon Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Siem Reap Countryside Bicycle Tour 4 hours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87436P20
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Siem Reap ProvinceStop: 4 hoursDiscover the beauty of the surrounding countryside of Siem Reap by bike. Ride along the off-road path to the south by passing through the scenic view of the friendly village and picturesque rice field. This 4-hour bike tour you will cycle about 20km with many stops. The first 5 km south of Siem Reap, you stop at a colorful Buddhist pagoda, where tour guide will explain you about Theravada Buddhism in Cambodia. Continue cycling along the rice field with stops at the lotus pond; watch the water buffalos, cows and birds. In the village, you will learn the day-to-day village’s lives and visit the organic vegetable farms where villagers generate extra income besides their rice farming. After the farms visit you’ll cycle back to the center of Siem Reap and we will drop you off at your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best tour guide in Siem Reap
Sam is an amazing tour guide. He is incredibly knowledgeable and works hard to make sure you have to best experienc…
Fantastic tour from an amazing tour guide - Sam. 10 out of 10!
I cannot recommend the 2-day Angkor Wat tour with Sam (Sambath) enough! It was an absolutely fantastic tour from a …
Fantastic time with Sam
What a fantastic tour, Sam is great and so friendly, I couldn’t recommend this enough, once in a lifetime experienc…
Sam was an excellent tour guide! Would 100% recommend this trip full of culture and a great way to see the area
Indochina discovery 30 day tour
I did the Indochina 30 day tour throughout Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Loas. It was my first time travelling as…
My tour of Cambodia, namely, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Phnom Penh was absolutely incredible. My guide Sambath (Sam)…
Amazing Tour in Siem Reap
Sam is the best tour guide ever! He is very knowledgeable and gives lots of fascinating information. He also gives …
An Amazing Tour! Angkor Wat was so beautiful and our guide gave us so much information while letting us explore at …
Absolutely made my trip to Cambodia incredible! Could not have asked for a better experience. Great company with gr…
Perfect beginning to the new year 💥
My tour guide was Sambath. Sambath is knowledgeable with the customs and culture of the local people. Because of Sa…
Perfect & fun day!
We had an absolute fantastic day with our guide Mock (Moung Thoui) and our driver Vishna. They were always looking …
Good Travel agency to discover Siem Reap region
It was a very good tour, very well organized. Mork, the guide, always find good places to take lovely pictures. You…
Three Days Awe-Inspriring
Wow, this was a magical and unforgettable experience. Our guide Chhoeum was knowledgeable and very funny. Veasna …
Insightful, fascinating and peaceful.
An insightful and peaceful tour. The guide was approachable, kind and generous with his knowledge. I was encouraged…
I enjoyed the 3 temples trip in Siep Reap. I also liked Tonley Sab lake and the floating village in our way to Phn…