Watch the sun rise over the triple towers of Angkor Wat and experience an unforgettable day bicycling among the ruins of the Angkor Kingdom. With an entertaining and informative local guide, you’ll ride the back roads to iconic temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park. Walk around one of the world’s great monuments at its quietest and most inspiring, and enjoy a delicious Western breakfast and Khmer lunch. Includes round-trip transport by minivan from Siem Reap.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Chinese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local applicable taxes
- Bike and safety equipment
- 1 Lunch at the local restaurant
- Snacks and refreshment
- Professional Tour Guide
- Angkor pass ($37 for single day entry)
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up you from the accommodation where you stay at least 30 minutes before departure time but if your plan earlier or change , please advise us advance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142149P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch?
- Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch cancellation policy?
- Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch?
- Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch is hosted by Private Siem Reap Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Siem Reap Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour Inclusive of Jungle Breakfast & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142149P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bayon TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Ta ProhmStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Terrace of the ElephantsStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Siem Reap Tour
Joined in November 2018
#189 of 654 Transportation in Siem Reap Province
- yaswanthv201600The views were amazing. We took lot of photos. My guide Mr.Kong Thy have good knowledge & good speaking skills, sure wilThe views were amazing. We took lot of photos. My guide Mr.Kong Thy have good knowledge & good speaking skills, sure will suggest to my friends and family. Thankyou
- davidcI6375XJ00Great tour guideGreat tour guide walk with me on the site give explanation and take photos. Give very detailed tour on the king palace. Much better than the tuktuk drivers. Highly recommended.
- toryuto00A trip that feels luxurious.amazing‼ he has great skills. he is very friendly and smart. It will produce a wonderful sightseeing that we think. He also fulfilled our difficult request. I introduced it to my friend. Again i will book this tour. We had beautiful memories.
- rangithaap00Historical tourThank you to Mr Thy for guiding us during our stay in Siem Reap. The main reason we travelled there is to checkout the ancient buildings and histories of it. By Mr Thy's guiding on each temple's history, the tour went on great. Mr Thy's knowledge and his way of presentation made us all so curious on knowing more and never gone confused. Thank you once again Mr Thy!
- Stay71463400Top Notch Private Tour Guide - Temples Siem ReapI was privileged to experience six temples in Siem Reap through a private tour with expert guidance by professional tour guide Thy Sngoun. He has a broad knowledge and deep understanding of the history of Cambodia, its religions and temples. Thy speaks English fluently. He communicates and explains clearly. Thy was both able and pleased to answer my many questions. He is personable, courteous, reliable and highly professional. Completing a private guided tour with Thy was ideal as he was able to tailor the tour and our discussion to my specific interests and, with support from our capable tuk tuk driver Chandy, could spend the length of time that I wanted to at each destination. I should mention that I also completed a group sunrise Angkor Wat Tour with another organization in addition to the fullday private tour with Thy. The quality of the tour with Thy was far superior to the group sunrise tour. I highly recommend Thy's services. Thy Sngoun can be contacted on What's App (+855)16353334.
- sahanahpr00Wonderful Cambodia Tour!Mr Thy is such a warm personality and highly motivated guide (recommendable!). Totally flexible, willing to change plans according to our acceptance and preferences. He brought us all around Siem Reap and made trip so joyful. The atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to all of us. All respect for Mr Thy who does a great job there; a true sample of excellent tour guide! That always smiling face lift our spirits to walk more no matter how tired we were. Couldn't even see the tiredness in his face. We had the best tourist guide, explaining the stories in different ways. His explaination did start from the main tower but ended up compiling everything perfectly. He even brought us to many vegetarian option restaurants which made our dining was less troublesome (for being vegetarian). Many thanks again and I recommend Mr Thy to everyone!
- Agata-Szm00Amazing tourI truly recommend the Angkor Wat tour with Thy. It was an amazing experience, Thy could answer all of our questions, showed us some great picture spots. We really enjoyed the tour.
- skawaa00Angkor tourWe had an amazing day visiting all attractions! Be rested if you are doing all attractions in the same day because it may be long, starting early in the morning and finishing by 16 with a lot of ladders in the way. The guide is very nice and knew the best spots for nice pictures in the way, which was fun. Lunch in the way was also good, we stoped at a traditional restaurant and enjoyed it.
- LiliKawase00Great moments in Angkor WatThy was an amazing guide for our family group of 8. Great experience in this incredible place. He knows a lot and was always prompt to take a great picture and knows the best spots. He is very attentive with our demands and I know it might be a bit hard to please 8 different personalities. He did a great job and we strongly recommend his services.
- RicardoRK00Amazing tour!Very nice day with our guide. He spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable about the history of the temples, also bringing us to the best picture stops.
- PhallaC_1200Wonderful day in Siem ReapWe booked Thy by recommendation from his friends, I booked his friend for our 2 day Angkor Wat excursion but he was busy so he recommended him to be our tour guide. We are so happy to take his services, Thy help us alot to take to almost everywhere start from temple, in the city, floating and offer free airport transfer at the last day. We recommend him to you if you visit Siem Reap.
- Jay T00Thy offer reasonable price with his great service mindI did a day tour of Siem Reap with Thy . I had booked Thy by inbox him in Facebook before travelling. He offer me reasonable price with driver for one day tour . The day was very enjoyable and educational. Thy spoke good English + driver is his friend and it is a very safe driver. He is very knowledgable and have a good service mind .He could answer every question I had about the wat, country, covering history, government, education, politics etc, in a very interesting and entertaining way. He is very good at photography and help me with all great pictures. The car was clean and in good condition. He anticipated me every need - giving me bottled water when it got hot, By the end of the day I felt that I was leaving a friend. I would highly recommend Thy to anyone travelling to Siem reap.
- 801blackbird00My best Siem Reap AdventureI'm Jeff Monreal, Ambassador of Goodwill from the Departmnet of Tourim in Manila. The date was August 22-25, 2019 when i visited Cambodia particularly in Siem Reap. Everything went well because of the help of Thy, a legitimate tour guide & driver of Angkor Wat Tour Desk. 1st, he recommended me the Hari Residences & Spa which was the best accomodation experience! Then ofcourse, the temple tours that is so well organized starting from the centralized ticketing issuance to the entire duration of every destination visited. The food was grrat! Best try is the deep feied "Red Fish"... Thanks again to Thy who always recommends the best place to eat. So the next time you fly Cambodia, proceed to Siem Reap & look for Thy, fb page is "Angkor Wat Tour Desk" foe your best tour experience!
- linusnet00Gentle and wonderfulIt was lucky to visit Angkor Wat guided by Thy. He drives gently, the car was perfectly well managed, and he doesn't rush for schedule. Moreover he speaks English well and has historical knowledge enough. He took many photo for me at the best points I recommend him to all tourists. Of course I will contact him again when I come here with my family.
- LITTLE_RYAN_LITTLE00Prefect ManFirst of all, thank you so much of Thy! Very comfortable to drive from aiport to Hotel! For An Gor Wat, my pleasure to have your cold water, the history, the fastway to explore and fully understand that where i want to go and do! Thank you so so much! Finally, hope you can pass the exam and do whatever you want to! Best regards, Little Ryan