Riding the road less traveled in rural villages and communities, including a visit to the rice paddy field, Water Buffalos, Cambodian Buddhism Monastery, and one of nontouristic temple which built before Angkor Wat temple in 09 Century, then break for local fresh coconut or cool drink on the way, after a memorable break we will head back to town in a different way.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-75, max of 2 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Pick up and Drop off
- Safety driving, briefing, and training
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide your hotel name, address, and phone number
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 228435P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive?
- Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive price starts from $79.00. Discover and book Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive on Tripadvisor
- What is the Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive cancellation policy?
- Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive?
- Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive is hosted by Sharing Cambodia tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sharing Cambodia tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 228435P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sharing Cambodia tour
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in December 2019
#188 of 489 Outdoor Activities in Siem Reap
- 789litas00Good travelingFantastic service to traveling temple, the driver very helpfully and polit. I was there 4 day during Khmer new year and many people and friendly. We also join the Angkor Sangkran and many activity interesting. We know a lost of Cambodia as especial Mr. Vuth speaking guide.
- alex_mullane00This is a scam. Do not book.This is a scam so look out. The show does not exist. Will take your money and then not pick you up. We went to the venue by our own means and were told the show is not on there.
- L0z0800One of my favorite things in Siem ReapThis was the fastest hour of my life. The circus show was so entertaining that the time flew by. The entire thing was so well done including the welcome from the performers with drums, jugglers and cheering. The food available pre-show, and the entertainment before the show is top notch and the food is inexpensive. Every seat in the big top is a good one and the quality of the show is fantastic. The best part is that seeing the show supports the mission of this program which is to give skills to underprivileged youth in order for them to have a better quality of life. It is win-win and feel good all the way around.
- kileng66004 days 3 nights tour in Cambodia.Thank you sharing your Cambodia for providing good service for me, good driver, friendly, reliable and clear driving skills.🙏
- mohanl63600Amazing CambodiaIt was excellent trip .very kind and polite people. Authentic and cultural based place . Feel like home . Will visit again . Such mind relaxation place . I love Cambodia
- Bernadine S00Fun at the circusA well choreographed funny display of acrobatics and artistry. A small intimate circus tent style theater it was a good evening of entertainment
- krystalp17121457382700Amazing performanceAstounding! Heading in we just assumed that it was just another circus performance. But tonight’s performance blew our mind, from start to finish it was so captivating left us on edge most of the show, it was just incredibly breathtaking. It educated us on how much rice is part of the Cambodian culture, & how Cambodian people eat live & breathe rice & community. We’re truly thankful that we got to experience the show. It’s great to see that although born into difficult circumstances the circus provides access to people to learn about different art forms free of cost! A great initiative!
- mimimayyy00Add this to your Cambo bucket list!!!The Silver course entails a few ziplines, sky bridges and climbing up to tree decks. It was an awesome way to experience Cambodia’s jungle. Being high up in the trees, you got a cool breeze and a great view. The guides were extremely professional and accomodating; they have all done first aid and safety training. They are very focused on your safety and talk you through everything. They also include their vast knowledge of their country as you tour the jungle tree tops. There is the option of hiring a Go Pro or a photographer to capture your experience; otherwise you can take your phone if you feel comfortable taking care of it throughout your course. 100% recommend this unique Cambo experience for small groups, couples and even large teams; they’re very happy to organise deals with you and make the experience one to remember.
- ravydos00Friendly tour and Amazing temple, Culture, historyWe did the sunrise tour of the Phnom Bok hill it was well worth the wake up time, we ended up tour the afternoon and we did the temple as Amazing Angkor wat, Bayon temple and Ta Prom temple it gigantic temple that the tree on the top, it is Tom rider movie. The guide and driver they are so friendly and helpful! The guide he knowledge a lot of history temple and culture, if you anyone’s go to visit Cambodia I would to recommend with sharing tour the guide are honestly and trusted, thank Veng
- chamr0ens00Great service and HelpfulI am really impressed with guide and driver, they picked us up at the airport it was friendly and helpful I didn’t meet before with this experience. I booked tour with online before I traveling to Cambodia, because I looking with this tour is good itineraries, the cost is good and the tour they are following us what we want of private us what we want to know with guide, I wanna to sharing my experience to other in the world if you go to Cambodia please book tour before your arrival.
- 933sophiec00Great fun and educational!We did took the Gold Course and it was great fun! Angkor Zipline was very diligent on safety which made our experience relaxed and enjoyable. Our guides, Kimleng and Sath, were fantastic, full of knowledge about the forest (flora and fauna) and great fun to be around. The Zipline location was stunningly beautiful and they are running of schemes for reintroducing wildlife to the area which was a delightful surprise with lots of information and everyone was happy to show us around and answer our questions. There is a family of introduced Gibbons in the area that unfortunately we did not see, but much rather them be happy in their forest home out of view than in a cage for visitors, please say hi to them for us when you visit!
- Giun V00Good trip and Nice travel in cambodiaI GO to vodit Cambodia for my it Very Nice and i Washington to visit manj temple in cambodia. The temple is very wonderfull, the vzide and drive the y ate friend ly and honest .,
- Herimanan00Best traveling in CambodiaThe trip for 4 days in Cambodia it was wonderful for my trip, I loved Angkor wat temple so much, the Sunrise Angkor wat it amazing temple. The guide and driver they are take all three day. I would like to recommend for your holiday go to Cambodia, the Cambodia now it was wonderful.
- sopidetl00Tip at CambodiaThe temple is very nice, I was to visit many temple at Siem Reap, especially Angkor wat temple it was super wonderful. The guide and our driver they are so friendly and helpful. I was there for three day tour with him very great trip. Thank so Virak guide for our trip.
- Rem39400Many temple to visit😍 The temple is wonderful i love to visit there. If i have time will go to visit again. THE GUIDE AND DRIVER SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
Buy it with
Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive provided by Sharing Cambodia tour
Product Overview: Siem Reap Quad Bike 2 Hours Drive
Number of Photos