Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group
By Private Tour Guide-Cambodia
This tour highlights temples located a little further beyond the main Angkor Archaeological Park. In the morning you will travel to a small temple of Banteay Srei well known for its beautiful delicate carvings in warm pink sandstone. This late 10th century temple is fairly compact and very different from other Angkorian temples. Then, go to a jungle temple- Beng Mealea, features mixture of Buddhism and Hinduism attributes and is particularly mesmerising in the wet season. On the way to Siem Reap, we stop at the late 9th century Hindu temples Bakong, Lolei and Preah Ko which are collectively known as the Rolous Temple Group. Explore the early capital of Angkor and let your guide show you the most attractive sites in this location, the most impressive being the pyramid-like Bakong surrounded by moat still containing water today. To finish off your day you may wish to briefly visit Lolei temple with its four brick towers on a double laterite platform.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Transportation with A/C
- Private Tour Guide
- Pure Drinking Water
- Pick-up & drop-off at hotel where you are staying.
- Food & Drinks
- Temple Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Roluos Temples
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We are going to pick up you at the lobby of hotel where you are staying. Please give us the name and address of hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100915P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group?
- Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group cancellation policy?
- Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group?
- Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group is hosted by Private Tour Guide-Cambodia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tour Guide-Cambodia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private One Day Tour To Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Rolous Group on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100915P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Banteay SreiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Roluos TemplesStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Beng MealeaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very interesting tour!
The tour was very interesting and precious. The guide gives you very good information! I think you should visit kil…
Great experience in Siem Reap
Really impressive history of Cambodia. We were picked up and dropped off at hotel every day by tour guide and drive…
Nice country with friendly people
Royal palace has been closed since Covid issue so our tour guide suggested us on visit Wat Phnom and Independent mo…
Unforgettable trip in Siem Reap
We had a great trip for three day with our tour guide Neang. She was friendly and knowledgeable. She cared much of …
wonderful experience in Siem Reap
Our group was so happy and comfortable with our tour guide and driver. Professional service with honesty.
Civilized city after dark regime
Thanks for accommodating us in Phnom Penh. we all love experiencing the capital city, markets and dark era of khmer…
Nice Tour and friendly tour guide
Fascinating experience in Phnom Penh to get information from the modern history and brutality of Khmer rough. Reall…
Amazing trip, made by an excellent guide
Excellent guide, knowledgeable, reliable, and went the extra mile for our group. Used many travel companies over t…
Tours with Chansip
I loved Cambodia, Had to be one of my favourite destination. The Temples are breath-taking, the people are friendly…
Love this country and its people
Amazing country..great itinerary..Extremely passionate and Knowledgeable tour guide and very safe driver with plent…
Very professional organisation
We got much experience of ancient temples in Siem Reap, Cambodia. We were organised with a private van and tour gui…