Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia
By Buffalo Tours
Hit the highlights of the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site in just a day with your personal chauffeur-guide. see tree roots clambering over Ta Prohm temple; and stroll through Angkor Thom to the Bayon Temple, decorated with over 200 faces and last visit at Bakhen Mountain to watch sunset.Tour includes flexible round-trip transfers; your temple day pass is at your own expense.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- All local Applicable taxes
- Cold Towel & Cold Water during tour
- Hotel pick up & Drop off
- Professional English Tour Guide
- Return hotel about 1.00 PM
- Temple pass 37$/person
- Travel insurance
- Food & Drinks
- Appreciated Tip
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Siem Reap
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up you from the accommodation where you stay at least 30 minutes before departure time but if your plan earlier or change , please advise us advance.
- Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia We can pickup from ALL Siem Reap city hotels. PLEASE ENSURE you provide us with your ACCOMMODATION (HOTEL) DETAILS. Otherwise we cannot pick you up. We need your hotel details at least 24 hours before pickup time.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202635P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor
- How much is Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia?
- Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia price starts from $20.00. Discover and book Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia cancellation policy?
- Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia?
- Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia is hosted by Buffalo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Buffalo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202635P13
- You'll start atSiem Reap CenterOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Angkor ThomStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bayon TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Angkor WatStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Ta ProhmStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic guide and driver
We had a fantastic five days with guide Bunvath Tes and driver Sarith coordinated through Discova. It is hard to …
Golden Wedding Anniversary
My wife and I used Buffalo Tours, now known as Discova, during our stay in Cambodia for all our transport needs for…
Wonderful day tour
We booked our tour by recommendation from our friends we are so happy to enjoy our day to Angkor Wat with our drive…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a fabulous day starting with sunrise over Angkor Watt, back to the hotel for breakfast, before being shown round the temple in daylight and having it all explained to us very thoroughly by Mr Lin Ran, who took the time to help us to understand all the history. We then went on to see Angkor Thom and then after lunch going to see the temple with the trees growing through it. It was a wonderful day made all the better by our guide Mr Lin Ran and driver Rith. We cannot fault the attention we were given, quite the opposite only praise.
Written January 23, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Value Guests, We can’t describe how excited we are to win over your ''Excellent Rating'' on TripAdvisor and we would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you very much for choosing our private taxi tour service for 1 days with Mr Lin Ran from 23th January 2020. We are extremely excited to read your wonderful review and we can't wait to serve you in the future. Thank you so much once again for spending your time to write your travel experiences with us. Really appreciated that. Buffalo Tours commits to offering our customers valuable tour service at affordable prices in order to make their trip with unforgettable experiences. All our tour guides are well trained and know very well how to serve the customers. We can help you to get unforgettable experiences. Best regards, Mr.Wiiliam Managing Director
Written January 25, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.