This is a private tour for you and your group only. The tour is very flexible to adjust your traveling time and we guarantee there is NO hidden cost. We use our good experience tour guide to take care of your journey.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 2 bottled water + 2 wet tissue/pax.
- All sightseeing & tour activities as programmed.
- Experienced local English tour guide.
- Private sheltered boat excursion.
- Travel in air conditioning Transportation
- Tonle Sap entrance fee.
- Entry/Admission - Kompong Khleang
- Cambodia entry visa, accommodation
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Meal is not mentioned
- Tips and services are not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up customers from any hotels in Siem Reap.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 213525P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses?
- Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses price starts from $61.54. Discover and book Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses cancellation policy?
- Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses?
- Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses is hosted by Triple K Angkor Travel Co., Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Triple K Angkor Travel Co., Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kompong Khleang Floating Village & Stilt Houses on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 213525P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kompong KhleangStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYou will be greeted by our guide and driver at your hotel’s lobby at 8.30am then we set off to Kompong Khleang village – is the largest floating village located at the edge of Tonle Sap Lake, about 45km from central Siem Reap. Enjoy beautiful countryside and en-route to taste a few bites of famous traditional bamboo sticky rice, resume observe incense making before embarking a private boat explore Kompong Khleang whose daily life is animated by fishing activities, see amazing high stilted houses, visit floating village of Tonle Sap Lake, learn how life works on the lake and how locals make the lake as home. There are chances to take a lot of interesting photos of the great lake as well as Kompong Khleang activities. Disembark and return back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Triple K Angkor Travel Co., Ltd
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in June 2016
#466 of 1,148 Tours & Activities in Siem Reap
- HarshiniF00Trip to South East AsiaOur private tour to Thailand, Lao and Cambodia was organised by Triple K Angkor. My contact person at the company was Mr Mentoeng who did an excellent job putting this trip together for us. My questions were always promptly answered and changes were made according to our requests. Our guides and drivers in all 3 countries were very helpful, punctual, knowledgeable,and courteous. We had a very memorable trip, full of fun and adventure. The hotels we stayed at, were up to our expectations and the hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful. The staff at Memoire Palace Resort & Spa in Siem Reap are worth a mention.
- katiegG5189WF00Book with guides to SE AsiUsually I book my own trips but I gifted this trip to my son and did not want any stress. Having a knowledgeable private guide in three countries, support from the agency and a driver made it perfect.
- Mark25086200Fantastic tourWhat a fantastic day! We did the sunrise tour of the Angkor Wat and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and funny. We really appreciated his storytelling and detailed interpretation of the temple carvings. Well worth the early morning wake up.
- rhonddas32100Great day Banteay Srei and Kbal SpeanOur guide (Cham) was fantastic. He was knowledgeable and really interested in the ecology of Kbal Spean, to the point of taking photos that he was including in a journal which showed changes over the seasons and years. He also helped other hikers who appeared to be without guides on occasions. My husband and I are over 65 and found found the walk up relatively easy, though this was the cooler time of the year. In the past few months stairs have been put in tricky places, where once one had to clamber over the rocks. Once at the top there was very little water as this was the dry season. The carved rocks were still great. If I had a choice of cool(ish) and no waterfall or hot and humid with a waterfall, I’d choose the former. We really enjoyed Banteay Srei and were surprised to learn that it was older than Angkor Wat and in better condition, though some repairs have been done. Cham was a good photographer too. We returned from the rural area to go Preah Khan and Neak Pean. We enjoyed both. We could have gone to more temples, but we decided not to. We were picked up on time and dropped off when we had had enough. Cham was a great guide and I loved all the stories about the various gods as well as the actual history of Cambodia.
- jke113600Amazing multi day tour in Cambodia & LaosMy wife and I just ( Jan 2020) did a week private tour to Cambodia and Laos with Triple K. They customized a tour in both countries and provided a van, guide and driver in each country. All the staff was amazing and we would definitely use them again for future tours.
- shadowbrechin00Everything was quite amazingMy wife and I did 2 full day personal tours, the Temples and the floating villages. Our guide was Chhet Chan mony and our driver was Tring. We had a wonderful time with them. mony was excellent helping us over difficult terrain, carrying my wifes bag for her and taking photos for us. A big thank you for making our tours very memorable to us and for taking some great photos and also giving so much information to help us understand your wonderful history. Doug and Dorothy Ness Brechin Scotland
- googlequeentravels00interesting experiencepros: - agency's very responsive (throughout; we had a last minute request and they promptly replied) - in comparison to other tour guides they deploy, their tour guides speak fairly decent english - took responsibility for the hiccup in the tour and refunded a small token sum (see below): i am impressed that they replied promptly, apologized for it and offered to refund a small sum; they came down to the hotel as well. cons: - the tour guide missed out on 2 of the 3 activities stated in the tour itinerary
- 192mickf00Angkor Wat tuk tuk tour with Mr RaHad the most amazing day exploring Angkor Wat and surrounds with the best tour guide in Siem Reap Mr Rath Ra. A wealth of knowledge and perfect english speaking Mr Ra had other visitors around us intrigued by his stories and history lessons too. We were very lucky he was ours for the day!
- Howard R00Easy to Deal WithI took two full day tours with Triple K when I was in Siem Reap. The first was the typical Angkor circuit of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm. Our guide's English could have been better but he was passionate about the sites & had a good amount of knowledge. There was a bit of car trouble but while my friend & I explored the Elephant Terrace (be sure to walk through the narrow, maze-like corridor) our guide quickly arranged for another car & driver. At the end of the trip we requested that we be dropped off at Butterfly Paradise instead of our hotel which they did even though it seemed out of the way & necessitated driving on bad roads. When we arrived we saw that there was no return transportation available so our driver offered to wait for us. It was nice of him but we opted to not go in & they returned us to our hotel. The next day we went w/the same guide to Beng Mealea & the floating village Kampong Kleang. This was a great trip that I highly recommend. Beng Mealea is a huge old semi-ruined temple & it's not as crowded as the more famous ones. Kampong Kleang is a large fishing village with houses on land, stilts & floats. It's further away from the two other villages that tourists typically visit so it seems to be a more authentic experience. We requested to be picked up early so we didn't even see the few other tourists who were starting their tours as we finished ours. Finally we asked how much it would cost for a ride to the airport the next day & to our surprise we were offered a pick-up from our hotel at no charge. I suspect this was because of the earlier car breakdown but that was a minor inconvenience at worst. I'm embarrassed that I don't recall the names of my driver or guide but I do recommend them & Triple K tours for your Cambodian tours.
- loladelorean00Fantastic waterfall tourWe took a one day private tour to the reclining buddha, 1000 lingas and waterfall. Our guide and driver were very friendly and helpful, and the trip was well organised. This trip was a real highlight of our visit to Siem Reap. We also really appreciated that, because we are vegetarian, our guide took us to a different restaurant than usual where we had a wonderful meal. A lovely bit of extra effort. The journey is quite long up the mountain but this was all part of the experience - it was great to see the Cambodian countryside.
- Silvano197100Very well organized tour ! Fully recommendedI booked a 1.5 day private tour of Phnom Penh to see all the main sights. From the first email I sent Triple K, everything went smooth with prompt replies and clear information. My guide, Mr. Vuthy was excellent. He explained in detail all the sights and also was flexible to my requests. The tour also included a two-hour sunset cruise with dinner which was really nice and relaxing. I fully recommend this company for any similar tours in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap.
- shaesampson005* serviceI was apprehensive at first as I could not find a lot on this company, but oh wow, was I impressed. From the minute we landed we were treated as friends. So much information and care provided by our guides. Mr Sok (Phnom Penh),was so very intelligent and Ra (Siem Reap), a great laugh. Our drivers took such care of us. The journey was so well put together with a range of history, leisure and adventure activities. All of the accommodation and dining was amazing. I am so happy to vouch for this company!!! You will not regret it.
- Roxana Aniela P00Excellent serviceOur overall experience with Triple K was great. We firstly dealt with Mentoeng who presented us with a few tour options and then he did all the arrangements for us. Our two day tours in Siem Reap were amazing thanks also to Ra and our driver on the day. They went out of their way to accomodate our requirements. Ra has a perfect English and a vast knowledge on Siem Reap & Cambodia history. He created an extraordinary experience for us and we couldn't recommend him more.
- JamesLSlade00Honest and reliable, a great combinationI contacted Triple K Angkor via their website, using WhatsApp and was introduced to a sales consultant named Mentoeng who helped to arrange a birding tour for a friend and myself. The service was world-class. They were honest and open about the seasons and what we could expect to see, very knowledgeable about the individual tours they were offering and generally just a pleasure to deal with. We loved our tour (Boeung Pearaing Half-Day Birding Tour) and everything went smoothly and efficiently. I would gladly recommend them and would happily book through them again.
- georgeellis00Angkor Wat templesMy wife, our daughter and myself have just completed our second day of a guided tour of Angkor Wat and other temples in the area. The entire experience has been incredibly enjoyable, highly educational and such fun !! Our guide, Mr Suom Bosay, was a delight and a fountain of knowledge as well as a great photographer which hugely added to our enjoyment of the tour and means we now have lots of photographs of our trip with all 3 of us featuring in them. The tour was all we could wish for and more all thanks to this great guide, his knowledge and his great warmth and good humour. Our hotel, the Borei Angkor in Siem Reap, booked the tour for us through Triple K Travel for whom our guide works. Just Great !!!