Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days)
By PJ Angkor Tours
This is a 2-Day private tour to visit some of the stunning sites in Siem Reap. On the First, we will come to Angkor Wat early in the morning to see a beautiful sunrise at the temple. It is a worth seeing because Angkor Wat is the world biggest religious monument with a very impressive design. Next, we continue to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, and Bayon temple with 216 faces on the 54 towers. We also visit nearby temples such as Baphoun, the Royal Palace and Preah Palilay temple. Then, we will visit Ta Prohm or tomb Raider temple. On the Second day, we will explore the hidden temple of Koh Ker complex. We'll visit Prasat Pram, Neang Kmao, Koh Ker, Prasat Lingas, and Kror Chab. After that, We'll also stop to see Kampong Phluk, a unique floating village on the Tonle Sap lake
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Licensed Driver with A/C Car or Minivan
- Good Quality Mineral Water
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Angkor Admission Tickets & Other Entrance Fees
- Meals and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We come to pick you up anywhere in Siem Reap town.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74940P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days)?
- Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) price starts from $153.85. Discover and book Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) cancellation policy?
- Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days)?
- Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) is hosted by PJ Angkor Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PJ Angkor Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best of the Best Siem Reap Tours (2 Days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74940P12
Angkor Wat Small Circuit
Koh Ker and Kampong Phluk
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best possible guide tour in Siem Reap
We have been a group of 4 people from Israel. We made arrangements in advance and decided to make a 3 days tour in …
We did the Angor Wat sunrise tour along with the floating village 2 day tour with Tom and it was an an amazing time…
Sophy was a fantastic guide. She was interesting, friendly and informative and made our 3 day stay in Siem Reap ver…
Best guided tour & transportation i experienced
This is by far the best guided tour and transportation service I have ever experienced. Guide Siv Sophon (aka Tom) …
Informative, insightful, easy and fun with Pechey!
We went for a long morning with Pechey to Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Nei and Ta Prohm as well as a couple of shorter sto…
Tour of Angkor Wat
Tom was a great tour guide with easy to understand English and the ability to answer most any questions. His detai…
Siem Reap with Sophy Keo
We travelled to Siem Reap at the end of November. Sophy was our guide for 3 days. Sophy ias an amazing woman, her …
Fun, engaging and knowledgeable guide for the family
We spent 4 days with Pechey and he was beyond incredible. He was very knowledgeable and insightful, and travelling …
Angkor Wat and other Temples
Our guide, Tom (Siv Sophon) was brilliant and made the experience so much more enjoyable. This is a trip not to be …
We had a 3 days tour followed by a one day travel from Siem Rep to Phnom Phnen with Sophon and his brother Sophan a…
Cambodia Ancient Temples Trip
Mr Pechey definitely made my Cambodia tour a fine and remarkable trip with his meticulous, patience, honesty, and k…
Fantastic Tour for a small group
Wow. What a great guide. My family and I just spent the morning (sunrise to noon) with Sophy on a tour. She is very…
Friendly and insightful
Pechey was the tour guide arranged by our hotel and we were lucky to have him! I've had a number of tour guides in…
The Amazing Trip With Sunrise and Floating Village
Without Tom as our tour guide, my family of 4 members and two of my cousins from Australia probably couldn’t see th…
Best trip with the most knowledgeable guide ever!
We had one of the best holidays ever – mainly due to our great tour guide Tom (Siv Sophon) who showed great interes…