4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker
By PJ Angkor Tours
This is a private 4-day tour to explore some best tourist destinations in Siem Reap. On the first day, we will see a beautiful sunrise. Then, we visit Bayon, smiling-face temple and Baphuon, the pyramid-shape temple. Ta Prohm or Tomb Raider temple has a stunning view of growing tree on the temple. On Second day, We will visit Angkor big circuit such as Preah Khan (Holy Sword temple), Neak Pean (coiled-serpent temple), Ta Som and Pre Rup (Turning Body Temple). Then, we will visit a floating village on Tonle Sap lake, the biggest lake in Southeast Asia. On the third day, we will take a trekking tour to Kbal Spean, the river of a thousand Linga. Next, we come to see Banteay Srei, the gemstone of Angkor. This temple is very beautiful with fine carving and pink stones. On the forth day, we will travel to Beng Mealea, the sister of Angkor Wat and Koh Ker group, a hidden-jungle temple. On the way back, we'll stop on the way and have a walking tour in the rice fields.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Licensed Driver with A/C Car or Minivan
- Good Quality Mineral Water
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Angkor Admission Tickets and other entrance fees
- Meals and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Ta Som
- Entry/Admission - Pre Rup
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Sap Lake
- Entry/Admission - Kbal Spean
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Cambodia Landmine Museum
- Entry/Admission - Wat Thmey (Killing Fields)
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We come to pick you up anywhere in Siem Reap town.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74940P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker on Tripadvisor
- How much is 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker?
- 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker price starts from $320.52. Discover and book 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker cancellation policy?
- 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker?
- 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker is hosted by PJ Angkor Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PJ Angkor Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day at Angkor Wat & Koh Ker on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74940P8
Angkor Wat Sunrise
Angkor Big Circuit Tour
Kbal Spean & Banteay Srei
Beng Mealea & Koh Ker
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best possible guide tour in Siem Reap
We have been a group of 4 people from Israel. We made arrangements in advance and decided to make a 3 days tour in …
We did the Angor Wat sunrise tour along with the floating village 2 day tour with Tom and it was an an amazing time…
Sophy was a fantastic guide. She was interesting, friendly and informative and made our 3 day stay in Siem Reap ver…
Best guided tour & transportation i experienced
This is by far the best guided tour and transportation service I have ever experienced. Guide Siv Sophon (aka Tom) …
Informative, insightful, easy and fun with Pechey!
We went for a long morning with Pechey to Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Nei and Ta Prohm as well as a couple of shorter sto…
Tour of Angkor Wat
Tom was a great tour guide with easy to understand English and the ability to answer most any questions. His detai…
Siem Reap with Sophy Keo
We travelled to Siem Reap at the end of November. Sophy was our guide for 3 days. Sophy ias an amazing woman, her …
Fun, engaging and knowledgeable guide for the family
We spent 4 days with Pechey and he was beyond incredible. He was very knowledgeable and insightful, and travelling …
Angkor Wat and other Temples
Our guide, Tom (Siv Sophon) was brilliant and made the experience so much more enjoyable. This is a trip not to be …
We had a 3 days tour followed by a one day travel from Siem Rep to Phnom Phnen with Sophon and his brother Sophan a…
Cambodia Ancient Temples Trip
Mr Pechey definitely made my Cambodia tour a fine and remarkable trip with his meticulous, patience, honesty, and k…
Fantastic Tour for a small group
Wow. What a great guide. My family and I just spent the morning (sunrise to noon) with Sophy on a tour. She is very…
Friendly and insightful
Pechey was the tour guide arranged by our hotel and we were lucky to have him! I've had a number of tour guides in…
The Amazing Trip With Sunrise and Floating Village
Without Tom as our tour guide, my family of 4 members and two of my cousins from Australia probably couldn’t see th…
Best trip with the most knowledgeable guide ever!
We had one of the best holidays ever – mainly due to our great tour guide Tom (Siv Sophon) who showed great interes…